Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash (40236 Views)

Zaynab-Otiti Obanor: Ooni Of Ife's Ex-Wife Olori Wuraola In New York (Photos) / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Real Reason Olori Wuraola Moved Out Of Ooni‘s Palace - ThisDayLive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 8:36am On Aug 30, 2017
Dele Momodu, publisher of Ovation Magazine, has just confirmed the crash of Ooni of Ife's marriage to Olori Wuraola

For a while now, there's been news that the 17-month old mariage of the Ooni of Ife and Olori Wuraola has crashed but so far there's been no solid statement to confirm or deny it.

Olori Wuraola was said to have moved out of the palace and relocated to Lagos to continue with her life.

Dele just shared this photo of himself with Ooni of Ife's wife, Olori Wuraola and said:

Your Majesty,
BLESSED ARE THE PEACE MAKERS...
Thanks for the honour of pouring out your immediate and future plans to me.
Thanks for vowing not to direspect the revered throne of Oduduwa, the progenitor of the Yoruba race.
When marriages break up, it comes with painful stress and traumatic strain.
The pressure can be lessened by staying positive.
It shall be well with you...

http://www.lailasblog.com/dele-momodu-confirms-ooni-ifes-marriage-olori-wuraola-crashed/

lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by soberdrunk(m): 8:37am On Aug 30, 2017
I knew this woman was too complicated for My King, her past escapades and previous engagements reeks of controversy angry. Long live my King!! Ki Ade kpe lori ooo! Ki bata kpe lese!!!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Young03(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2017
ok
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by mkoabiola: 9:04am On Aug 30, 2017
But y hurling d blame on d woman
There are 2 sides of a story.

But women need constant something something not everyday travel

10 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by auntysimbiat(f): 9:32am On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmm... She can return to her first hubby.. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Evablizin(f): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2017
Ok may God help both of them

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by ActionsShure: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2017
Who gives a fuc
Yuck
Disgusting bleaching
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Segadem(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2017
...so Dele Momodu has become town crier for Ooni?

44 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Benekruku(m): 10:40am On Aug 30, 2017

I just hope Iggy Azalea won't walk-out of our marriage when we get married.

4 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by paiz: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Dele your prayers have been answered, now take control of her upper iweka.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by XtremelyCoded(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Indeed it's a Men's world.
Nobody will wanna blame the marriage crash on the King, but all accusing will point to the Olori, simply because she's a woman..

This isn't the King's first divorce, and someone's senses wouldn't tell him/her the problem might be coming from him?

it's well!

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by MrOwonikoko: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2017
But wu kiaz?
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by DeBret(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2017
so what should we do grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by geolabious(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Olori or whats her name is a no go area for any man henceforth. According to the yoruba race, any man who sleep with an obas wife is a total failure and death is at stake. I just pray they resolve their difference....

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by MykLANNY(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2017
Nigeria and minding other peoples business is something else

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by cy4cent(f): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2017
I hope he marries an Angel this time, because all the previous women associated with him were "bad" and full of controversies.
He has been the good person all along.

Instead of calling our men to order,we prefer to slut shame the women always.

The "non- marryable materials" he has for sisters, should continue choosing and dictating for him until he gets wife no 10. If marriage was that easy, without their "controversial past" they would have been married or remained married.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Harwoyeez(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Nawa oo...rate of marriage collapse these days is frightening

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Paragon311(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Whoever marrries that lady after this just enter one chance to end his destiny. I pity the next man...

11 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by babyfaceafrica: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2017
So what should we do?.. Did they tell us when the were in love??..aproko momodu

2 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by abduldope(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2017
am I the only one confused here ?

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by wildchild02: 10:42am On Aug 30, 2017
Ghen Ghen

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by OkpekeBeauty: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2017
two balloons
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2017
Ipob right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Rollwitu(f): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2017
he looks annoyed to be sitting next to her .

3 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Tokziby: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2017
This goes to show that marriage is not a child's play, divorce is not about wealth, societal or religious status (pastor or Imam or president), good morals or domestic violence. It can befall anybody and it goes beyond human comprehension.

In Islam marriage is described as half of ones faith, meaning that, Your faith in God, all ur daily prayers and other act of worship and everything u do in life to worship God equals Half of one's faith and Marriage alone carries the other half. That alone implies that getting married and staying married for the rest of ones life is not a child's play cos all the tribulations that comes with it can make or mar a man's life regardless of who u are.

In conclusion, do not mock anybody or blame divorcee all the time, sometimes its their fault and sometimes its completely out of their hands.

14 Likes

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 30, 2017
She has also stopped bleaching

it seems she wants him back but doesn't know how to go about it

she's a pretty woman
.dark suits her

I Have said it before and I will say it again something is wrong with this king

he's not the only king in Nigeria but he makes the loudest noise

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by donspero(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2017
all that glit ain't gold, i vow 2 have a low key weddn free of media and social media.... and i quote " No highly publicized wedden has lasted more than a or 2 year 8n nigeria" like if true, share if you disagree

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by olusholajohn(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Looool
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Jcan: 10:44am On Aug 30, 2017
I just dey pass o.
Celebrities n marriage.
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by kaffy4tope(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Women!!!

All i see is a dead trap for some y'all gold diggers. No one can marry her in this life again.

1 Like

Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by allanphash7(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2017
Wuraola is an epitome of beauty

But marriage is far from from good looking face but for good looking heart

Ooni I adoff my koko for you o
Re: Dele Momodu Confirms Ooni Of Ife's Marriage To Olori Wuraola Crash by Segadem(m): 10:45am On Aug 30, 2017
donspero:
all that glit ain't gold, i vow 2 have a low key weddn free of media and social media.... and i quote " No highly publicized wedden has lasted more than a or 2 year" like if true, share if you disagree

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akatas On Nairaland / Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.