Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Is It Possible For Nigeria Cities To Be Like This(photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Possible For Nigeria Cities To Be Like This(photo) (1319 Views)

The Lagos Of Our Dreams: This Is What Lagos Will Be Like By 2025 - Ambode / Finest Nigeria Cities / Finest Nigeria Cities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible For Nigeria Cities To Be Like This(photo) by okeke00(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2017
I was just surfing the internet about doe estate s in Nigeria. I came across the picture above amd i strongly believe it was taken from one of the estates in either Lagos or Abuja.
I began to imagine of we had a good urban city development board who can ensure that atleast half of our cities can be built in such and orderly form.
Imagine where a city like Enugu, Asaba, Ibadan, Warri, Nnewi, Kano, Kaduna and so on can be in such form with a proper sanitation authority to keep it clean as at is done in Europeand America and other developed cointries.
I believe we can make it like this, so can we take this as a task to ensure atleast 70% of it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Possible For Nigeria Cities To Be Like This(photo) by boy16(m): 8:58am On Aug 30, 2017
undecided

look at how the place is so tight, no single place to relax outdoor or to even play
Re: Is It Possible For Nigeria Cities To Be Like This(photo) by ColdSun: 9:06am On Aug 30, 2017
With the way landlords are so selfish if you want to do this many people are going to lose their homes. For example, some places are so jampacked with houses (owned by different people) that when it's raining before the water reaches the ground it must have fallen on two peoples roofs i.e landlords never care to leave road spaces while building, they must use up places that were previously planned to be roads, e.g Agudama in Bayelsa.
Re: Is It Possible For Nigeria Cities To Be Like This(photo) by francisbarrack(m): 9:16am On Aug 30, 2017
boy16:
undecided

look at how the place is so tight, no single place to relax outdoor or to even play

U mean like this.

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible For Nigeria Cities To Be Like This(photo) by Jirate(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2017
boy16:
undecided

I See more than Enough Space there for these...................., I don't really know what to Call It. grin

3 Likes

Re: Is It Possible For Nigeria Cities To Be Like This(photo) by AkProsper(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2017
We'll get there some day. . . . . . . . check my signature⏬⏬⏬
Re: Is It Possible For Nigeria Cities To Be Like This(photo) by pabjo: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
is also part of Nigeria, just that we lack ability to round it every where. but one day we will get there.-the fact that we are here doesn't mean we will not get there, the difference between here and there is letter T and that means time. so chill we are on the journey

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

VP Osinbajo's Daughter Set To Marry Son Of Hajia Bola Shagaya / The Drying Of Lake Chad And The Rise Of Insurgency / Newswatch Magazine Cover On Buhari PTF Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.