Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,444 members, 7,808,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro (4715 Views)

How To Track A Stolen TECNO Or Infinix Phone / Battle Of The 3gb Ram: Infinix Note 4 Pro Vs Hot S2 Pro Vs A1 Lite + Camera Test / Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by saddik(m): 9:04am On Aug 30, 2017
I need advice on what phone to buy.

I need good battery life and fast multitasking as well as ruggedness.

Please advise. I intend to use the phone for at least 2 years.

Gionee M6 is going for 100k, while infinx note 4 pro with stylus is going for 72k.
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by shedy03(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2017
saddik:

Gionee M6 is going for 100k, while infinx note 4 pro with stylus is going for 72k.

if money ain't a problem, gionee M6 is much better.

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by saddik(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2017
saddik:

Tnx for d advice.
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by calddon(m): 9:58am On Aug 30, 2017
saddik:

Tnx for d advice.
m6 is better o, but dont expect software updates o
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by samueldo4life(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2017
calddon:
m6 is better o, but dont expect software updates o
laughing out loud. they sucks when it come to software
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by calddon(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2017
samueldo4life:
laughing out loud. they sucks when it come to software
good hardware but wack software.
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by lastbaff(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
saddik:

So your major concerns are: Battery life, fast multitasking, and ruggedness

Battery: M6 (5000mAh) ... N4 pro (4500mAh)
Multitasking: M6 (4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, 1.8GHz processor) [Source: Latest Gionee phones and prices] ... N4 pro (3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 1.3GHz processor) [This means M6 is faster]
Ruggedness: As far as I know, Gionee phones are more rugged than Infinix phones.

Considering the specs, Gionee M6 meets your requirements more than Infinix Note 4 pro. But if you must choose Infinix, consider any of the latest Infinix phones.
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by saddik(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
lastbaff:

Multitasking: M6 (4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, 1.8GHz processor) ... N4 pro (3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 1.5GHz processor) [This means M6 is faster]
Ruggedness: As far as I know, Gionee phones are more rugged than Infinix phones.

Considering the specs, Gionee M6 meets your requirements more than Infinix Note 4 pro. But if you must choose Infinix, consider any of the latest Infinix phones.
Great minds and feedback here.
I appreciate all ur input.

As per the software issue, I'm not to concerned with that.
However, the user interface software is my concern.

Lastly, I hope the battery specified for the M6 will be as advertised, meaning long battery life and not over heating the board?

For the price of 100k and all the great specs, I keep wondering in comparison to Samsung in the same price range I.e.J7 which do u think is worth it.
Considering that I usually use a phone for about 2 years.
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by SunnyJose(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
GIONEE.
i love Gionee user INTERFACE, the best of all base on my own rating scale. very rugged... Hardly for you to get crack tochpal nor screen break... not Gionee. i used Gionee m2 for 3 years plus. i tell you the batery life never decrease. I love everything about Gionee product.

1 Like

Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by Gptech(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
saddik:

Lastly, I hope the battery specified for the M6 will be as advertised, meaning long battery life and not over heating the board?

For the price of 100k and all the great specs, I keep wondering in comparison to Samsung in the same price range I.e.J7 which do u think is worth it.
Both phones should last you depending on how you handle them unless there is factory ish somewhere. Gionee has a better track record than Infinix in terms of ruggedness, but as for the price of the Gionee and what you need, plus better performance, bigger and better battery, better camera, and a smooth experience without overheating, go for the Xiaomi Mi Max 2. If you don't like the size then Xiaomi Redmi note 4, Lenovo P2 or LEeco cool 1. All of these have more available parts incase of an accident.
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by saddik(m): 6:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
Gptech:

Both phones should last you depending on how you handle them unless there is factory ish somewhere. Gionee has a better track record than Infinix in terms of ruggedness, but as for the price of the Gionee and what you need, plus better performance, bigger and better battery, better camera, and a smooth experience without overheating, go for the Xiaomi Mi Max 2. If you don't like the size then Xiaomi Redmi note 4, Lenovo P2 or LEeco cool 1. All of these have more available parts incase of an accident.

Tnx 4 do input.
But do u think d xiaomi note 4 is well better than d Gionee M6?

I heard snap dragon chips is well know for over heating.
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by MikeMicheal(m): 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
BUY GIONEE M6 JARE!!! How will you be comparing Infinix Note 4 with Gionee M6? See this guy ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
If i were you i will go for Gionee M6 and it can be upgraded to Android 7.0 for to do that you will have to be on Gionee M6 Indian stock rom then you can do OTA update
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by Gptech(m): 8:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
saddik:

Tnx 4 do input.
But do u think d xiaomi note 4 is well better than d Gionee M6?

I heard snap dragon chips is well know for over heating.
It is better than the Gionee M6 not way better actually, am not even talking about the huge price difference. As for what you heard about snapdragon chips, it's actually the other way round. It is actually mtk chips that are plagued with overheating, though they have improved drastically in some of their chips but no where near the snapdragons. The only snapdragon chips notorious for overheating are the 805, 808, and especially the 810. To be be honest with you, the snapdragon 625 is about the coolest( least prone to heating) chip for now.
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by harri25(m): 8:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
i advice u to go for infinix note 3 pro
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by lastbaff(m): 10:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
saddik:

For user interface, I'll go for J7 any day. As for battery, M6 wins. Gionee phones generally last long in terms of battery.
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by posiworld(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
M6 is the best The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 I bought on saturday has stopped working on today, dont waste your your dime on infinix

2 Likes

Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by henry007(m): 12:07am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by saddik(m): 12:35am On Aug 31, 2017
posiworld:
M6 is the best The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 I bought on saturday has stopped working on today, dont waste your your dime on infinix

Im sorry to hear that, but I suppose they gave u warranty?

Cos I was window shopping on the phone and they sales guys told me its covered undecided
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by christlyke(m): 12:40am On Aug 31, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by christlyke(m): 12:42am On Aug 31, 2017
My brother buy Gionee M6 and shine, that's all I have to say. Drops mic cool

3 Likes

Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by stevewheezy(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2017
I have not used a Gionne phone before... But from reviews, the Note 4 pro seem to have the upper hand....
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by posiworld(m): 1:03pm On Aug 31, 2017
saddik:

Im sorry to hear that, but I suppose they gave u warranty?

Cos I was window shopping on the phone and they sales guys told me its covered undecided

The phone that fell down and stop working is that one phone?
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by saddik(m): 12:59am On Sep 10, 2017
After all the consideration, I picked a Galaxy J7 PRO.

The phone is perfect, excellent battery life, great WiFi and GSM connection, comfortable in the hands especially when u use one hand for tasks. You also get to use 2 accounts of Whatssapp and other messaging apps.

I luv the phone, with my level of multitasking say 7/10 I realized it didn't get hot and the camera is perfect.

These were my last contenders.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?&idPhone2=8234&idPhone3=8561&idPhone1=8494

Thanks everyone for the suggestion and opinions.
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by shedy03(m): 7:44am On Sep 10, 2017
saddik:

The phone is perfect, excellent battery life, great WiFi and GSM connection, comfortable in the hands especially when u use one hand for tasks. You also get to use 2 accounts of Whatssapp and other messaging apps.

I luv the phone, with my level of multitasking say 7/10 I realized it didn't get hot and the camera is perfect.

congratulations, enjoy your new device.
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by Batastramedia: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2017
kiss kiss
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by samueldo4life(m): 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2017
lastbaff:

Multitasking: M6 (4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, 1.8GHz processor) ... N4 pro (3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, 1.5GHz processor) [This means M6 is faster]

The note 4 pro is 1.3, not 1.5ghz bro
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by lastbaff(m): 3:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
samueldo4life:

The note 4 pro is 1.3, not 1.5ghz bro
Yes, that's a mistake. Thanks
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by lastbaff(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
saddik:

Galaxy J7 pro is a nice phone. There are other Samsung Galaxy phones here: Samsung Galaxy Phones and Prices
Re: Gionee M6 Or Infinix Note 4 Pro by stevewheezy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2017
harri25:
i advice u to go for infinix note 3 pro

Not even Note 4 pro??

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Customize Your MTN Callertune With Your Name / How To Borrow Credit From Glo, Mtn, Etisalat And Airtel / How Do I Transfer Data From My Small Phone To Android , MTN Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.