Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,852 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:35 AM

Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) (6446 Views)

Na By Force To Marry(photos) / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter 5 Months Ago, Set To Marry (Photos) / Nigerian Man Is Searching For This Kind Of 'wife Material' To Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by nawtyme: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
madridguy:
I will go for A tongue
But she is not wearing a hijab and her body is exposed undecided
Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by madridguy(m): 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Meaning?

nawtyme:

But she is not wearing a hijab and her body is exposed undecided
Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by sydneoik(m): 6:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
A lot of men will choose A.
if you be man nor be A you too go choose.....
Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by phranq(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
A lot of men will choose A.
Are you B??
Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
phranq:

Are you B??

grin

Im letter C... wink

Another option u cant resist grin

Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by Lewaluv(f): 12:06am On Aug 31, 2017
sad
Burgerlomo:
I will rather go with A because the B can still become an A after much exposure, most especially if she travel to the city, or travel to one of the western countries, den she go come bad gannn grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by Obodo999(m): 12:08am On Aug 31, 2017
DaBill001:
I'll marry B nd transform her to A.

I'll do the reverse
Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 12:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Lewaluv:
sad

Yep, you're damn right.
Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by phranq(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin
Im letter C... wink
Another option u cant resist grin
I like em enormous.......yummy
Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 31, 2017
phranq:

I like em enormous.......yummy

Hahahahaha... grin okies..
Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by PierreDeFermat(m): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
i will choose A and employ B as her housemaid
Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
profolaolu:
I can't marry any unless one is a virgin, I dont like used tin

I hope u r not a used thing yourself sha
Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by SolexxBarry(m): 1:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
i will choose A and employ B as her housemaid

Hahaha bad one
Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Hahahaha... grin

This is me..
Waooooh spreading ur leg will be awesome like trying to roast a bush meat
Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
profolaolu:
Waooooh spreading ur leg will be awesome like trying to roast a bush meat
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Guys Which Of Them Can You Marry (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
angry angry angry angry angry
Hmmmm sorry, someone cannot play U

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Lady I Once Bleeped While In School.... / I Have Messed Up My Life / Is There Disadvantage In Marrying A Lady With Big Back Side

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.