Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,227 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

I Will Assist You In Arranging The Right Shipping Service From The UK - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Will Assist You In Arranging The Right Shipping Service From The UK (761 Views)

Buying & Shipping Service From USA, Europe To Nigeria. Lesagepro Global Services / We Sell Shipping Cargo Containers,and Reefer Containers Of 20ft And 40ft..(pics) / We Sell Shipping Cargo Containers,and Reefer Containers of 20ft And 40ft.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Assist You In Arranging The Right Shipping Service From The UK by Zelex9(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2017
I've noticed a lot of people that are looking for a shipping agent/freight forwarder/deliver services etc from the UK for their respective businesses which led me to create this thread. I can help you by:

1)Helping identify the right service for the items you want ship (Air or Sea, Door to Door/Door to Port, courier etc) whilst outlining the advantage and disadvantages.
2) Get quotes from a list of forwarding companies that offer the service you need
3) Retrieve details on respective shipping companies Nigerian office details so that you can start the process once you're ready.

Whilst shipping internationally can be complicated it can definitely be worthwhile and unfortunately I have seen it as a obstacle to many individuals and businesses.My aim is simple, to encourage more people to get involved with trade.

(1) (Reply)

Cisco Voip Gsm Gateway | Sim Bank, Ip Pbx Hwic / Another Forum Has Been Created / 2017 Christmas & New Year Sale Event Starts Now!free Shipping Possible!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.