Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:44 AM

If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK (7533 Views)

Murdered Nabeeha Bagged 1st Class – Uncle / Share Your Secondary School Experience In The 90’s / Are Certificates Really Overrated? What I Saw In My Uncle's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by agadez007(m): 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
wow,saw this advert then,i don old ooo
Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by Nobody: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
femi4:
Exhibit A

Guilty or not guilty

This advert and "Joy girl" advert no be here o
. My favourite back then was Ava soap advert
Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by nerodenero: 5:25am On Aug 31, 2017
P - Pure
E - Enduring
A - Adorable
R - Reliable
S - Soft

Nice advert. Watched this endlessly when men were boyscheesygrincheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by free2ryhme: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2017
ceeceeuwa:
I promise to always use pearse for my baby

This guy na ancestors grin

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by free2ryhme: 8:12am On Aug 31, 2017
EniHolar:

Chai... U sef haf old o
Aunty stop forming, admit you have being eating with the gods since the dawn of time

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by timawoku(m): 9:55am On Aug 31, 2017
TheGoodJoe:
Mum: I plead guilty my lord but it was only for one day. I promise to always use Pears for my baby.
Boy Judge:try not to upset any baby (woman crosses her heart), That's better. Case dismissed.
I have filled the necessary spaces you omitted...
Na wa o, it seems like yesterday. ..man done forty now o, but still young at heart grin

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by EniHolar(f): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2017
free2ryhme:

Aunty stop forming, admit you have being eating with the gods since the dawn of time

I'm a shuldren o tongue

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by ehis010(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
I remember this advert but to be sincere, i didn't understand it then.
all i heard then was.... so soft.... so gentle..... hmmmm pears milady . And d advert wasn't really fun oh... not when it was interrupting an interesting movie or soap opera......But sha how time flies!

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by Erums(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
I was young when the advert was trending.... But u still my unkle

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
nerodenero:
P - Pure
E - Enduring
A - Adorable
R - Reliable
S - Soft

Nice advert. Watched this endlessly when men were boyscheesygrincheesy

Nice. I think E - Endearing.

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by drogbaleee1(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2017
Thanks am still alive to see this again
Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by nerodenero: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
TheGoodJoe:

Nice. I think E - Endearing.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by eagleccentric(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
you're wrong smallie. That advert started in the early 80's.
Kai i uncle to many people here oh. Chai!!!

small small na. This advert came out in 91[/quote]
Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by holuwapopsh(m): 6:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wat a Throwback indeed dat was wen Nigeria was still Gud
Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by rakabuba001(m): 7:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
"guilty or not guilty?"....."guilty your honour".
chai how time pass.

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by Ugosample(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sniper12:
Childhood When life made sense. Imagine i just got salary today 40% of it has gone on bills nd family chai

grin grin

Wetin man go do
Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by sybarite7(m): 3:45am On Sep 01, 2017
THIS ADVERT BROUGHT BACK OLD MEMORIES... SAME TIME WE HAD THE IMPERIAL LEATHER SOAP ADVERT

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by revolt(m): 6:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Used to play during breaks in supple blues and checkmate on NTA channel 10 portharcourt abi RSTV.

1 Like

Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by sirfee(m): 6:36am On Sep 01, 2017
Back to memory lane...

Guilty or not guilty...
Re: If You Dont Remember This Ad In The 90's, Call Me UNCLE #THROWBACK by Henrodah(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2017
I saw the advert in the late eighties during the soap opera called RIPPLES keppy ekpeyong and Barbara soki. So it's eighties not nineties. Was a tata then sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Makes Clarifications On Reopening Of Schools / Osun State University Website / My Lecturer Is On My Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.