Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,477 members, 7,808,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. (32286 Views)

The Pre Wedding Picture That Got Everyone Talking / My Grandma, Fiancée, And I In A Pre Wedding Picture / When Pre-Wedding Picture Goes Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by muri4mig(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2017
Hello folks, I have been a passive member of this platform for a long time now making occasional comments on issues of national important. I have seen peoples' pre-wedding pictures- both hilarious and mind blowing shoot. Having enjoyed such privileges in the past and commented in one or two in the past, it will be unfair if I fail to also share mine for people comment and prosperity. Lalasticla.la and S.eun will surely grace the occasion as I have sent IV to them to grace the occasion, they commit to provide media coverage for the ceremony (in my wildest dream). The wedding is slated for 9th September 2017 in my home village, Aseni, Kogi Local Govt of Kogi State. All Nairalander who live around my area is by this post invited to witness the celebration of love. Gracious!!!!!

82 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
HML

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Divay22(f): 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Happy marriage life

14 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Jostico: 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
congrats and welcome to the world of happiness. welcome once more

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by decatalyst(m): 12:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
Beautiful.

May God bless your union with children and wealth

8 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin

Abeeeg, lemme book my flight down to Naija now grin

As long OP, u seperate my food with ZERO CHILI PEPPER wink
Btw, is this the RSVP invitation?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2017

19 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by mareee(f): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Congrats.. I wish you guys all the best that life has to offer

7 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by muller101(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oga put a smile on ur face no matter condition.

8 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Young03(m): 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
OK seen
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
hmm

am I the only one seeing this pics

everybody seems to just smile and say congrats without tackling the real issue here

lemme not say anything too and just say congrats

9 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by itiswellandwell: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nice one. Wish you all the very best in your marriage.

Check my signature for your customised ATM card flash drive and full capacity powerbank.
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Lexusgs430: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oga looks very very very serious ......
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:
hmm

everybody seems to just smile and say congrats without tackling the real issue here
Madam issue tackler, go and tackle them na! Oshisko!!!

pocohantas:
Nice pic...
Your wife is beautiful and modest.

Some guys here won't go for these kind of girls. They'll go for 'slay queens' as they call it... when she slays their pocket, they'll come and start crying on NL.

Just checkout natural beauty.

HML to you both in advance.

Great observations!

19 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by pocohantas(f): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nice pic...
Your wife is beautiful and modest.

Some guys here won't go for these kind of girls. They'll go for 'slay queens' as they call it... when she slays their pocket, they'll come and start crying on NL.

Just checkout natural beauty.

HML to you both in advance.

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by cochtrane(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:
hmm

What's the real issue besides your wandering, sorry thoughts?

18 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by ekems2017(f): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nice pics. God bless your marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by paiz: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
That man looks serious in the face.
Oga please we dont want to hear that you mayweathered your wife.

6 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Destined2win: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin

You and your wife get the same shape of forehead

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Lexusgs430: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evaberry:
hmm

And what is the real issue ?
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Your wife is beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by fiftynaira(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
goldbim Oya come make we go in to baba voice

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Swissheart(f): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cool people. Your wife is beautiful Sir

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by coolfredo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Them force d guy to smile, abi na him real face be that? HML before i forget
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by binsanni(m): 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
HMM OGA YOU LOOK GOOD. BUT WHY BE SAY NA ONLY ONE SHIRT YOU USE TRUE OUT, JUST SAYING THOUGH
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by flyca: 1:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
You both look good together!
Please don't take a second wife. I beg you.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Dollarship(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Be frowning your face dey form serious lol
Hml
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by Dollarship(m): 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ghost how far grin
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by yemluc: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
I remember Ooni Wed Wuraola
Re: Pre-wedding Picture Of A Nairalander, Join Him In The Celebration. by zupsi: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Wife Watches Cartoons More Than My Kids At 37 Help! - Man Laments / Help! Seems Like My Crush Is Insane / 'Toto Dey Sweet' - Nigeria Police Officers Sing And Gyrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.