Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (54225 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by karkel(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
fanedrive:
I concur, to lead to the promised land of Israel grin
you said it
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by WorldRichest: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
BIAFRONIGERIAN:
PRINCE Nnamdi KANU, the only man whose name purges skull miners from d other side

Your skull is the next to be mined. Just watch out. You are about to be used to cleanse the land and wash away the abomination of the slutty former Ooni's wife from Benin.
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by karkel(m): 4:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
fanedrive:
I concur, to lead to the promised land of Israel grin
you said it all
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by motherfucker: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
jpphilips:

Nnamdi Kanu is fighting for self determination, the "self" behind the determination is "himself", a huge embarrassment to sane igbos.
A huge one bro, very HUGE (permit me to use cap)
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

So Mr yoruba now our fulani masters have said NO to restructurings,what are we going to ddo,be slaves forever and cowardly accept any thing they say.i will like to hear from you.
About kanu a man who could give and go through hell including his freedom for his people deserves any kind of respect they chose to give him.

good to see you're no more claiming Yoruba as u do deny your region

now back to the topic, your region cannot just decide what Nigeria could do. we have lawmakers, so no one group can form theirselves to dictate for the executive

you guys should go and learn properly what's called govt and his arms

so KANU dramatic prince&slavery featuring are the basis of granting restructuring in Nigeria or in your region?

sometimes I wonder why u can't reason straight, both the thread u have idea about and the one that elude your sense of reasoning, is WHR u jump to buttress illiterate post

when Kanu finish licking your swtpussy, tell him he's a numskull

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Saammiee(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
why na...!!! ? what sort of nonsense is this...I once admired this man...but not anymore..
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nnamdi cownu the correct guy man grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

So Mr yoruba now our fulani masters have said NO to restructurings,what are we going to ddo,be slaves forever and cowardly accept any thing they say.i will like to hear from you.
About kanu a man who could give and go through hell including his freedom for his people deserves any kind of respect they chose to give him.

navyseal2220:

Afonja
linusbnn:

Mind your business Mr adviser.
pauljumbo:

It's a thing of honor

Even in Yoruba culture they prostate for elderly people or somebody they respect

I am not against Biafra agitation but worshipping Kanu isn't a wise decision though he deserves praise for forcing narratives of the need for negotiating the coexistence of every region.

His call for referendum is an opportunity that southerners must grab to change the course of the country and it's either we restructure which is highly impossible cos present structure favors northerners who won't allow an equitable Nigeria and always kicked against it. So a peaceful break up the country is the only option if we want every region to truly develop at their own pace.

But only a UNITED SOUTH can make it happen and we must eschew divisive tendencies and name calling as such won't do us any good.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by deomeelo: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
These silly albino comedy routine is getting stale and boring.

The clown practically reduced his ibo people to laughable, ridiculous and absurd level..

What a shame...smh
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by jaybee(f): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mbediogu:
I see nothing wrong. The prostrator lost his mother in Kano 1966, and his father at Okigwe sector in 1968. Of recent he lost his sister to fulani herdsmen shortly after losing his job at a federal ministry. He needs Biafra more desperately than Nnamdi Kanu whom he sees as co traveller. Nothing wrong at all.

so kanu has brought her back! grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by IamChristian900: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Why do people worship dat man as if he is a god sad shocked undecided embarassed tongue cry

1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Barfibassey(m): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:

see dis mountain goat that is surely from akwaibom is talking about igbo language!

the way you Igbos are degenarating self, AFONJAS ARE EVEN BECOMING BETTER THAN YOU GUYS!

AFONJAS ONLY BOW DOWN BUT IPOD HAVE STARTED KISSING LEGS AND SUCKING BALLS!

Kanu and his touts are now introducing abominations in Igboland and making it a part of them!

imagine an Igbo man kissing legs and lying down for a fellow man!

TU!TU!TU! TUFIAAAAKWAA!!! OBULU OGWU N'ONYE ELE! angry angry
abeg no just mention Akwa ibom in ur useless Biafra.
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
TheFreeOne:

Afonja

Mind your business Mr adviser.

It's a thing of honor

Even in Yoruba culture they prostate for elderly people or somebody they respect

I am not against Biafra agitation but worshipping Kanu isn't a wise decision though he deserves praise for forcing narratives of the need for negotiating the coexistence of every region.

His call for referendum is an opportunity that southerners must grab to change the course of the country and it's either we restructure which is highly impossible cos present structure favors northerners who won't allow an equitable Nigeria and always kicked against it. So a peaceful break up the country is the only option if we want every region to truly develop at their own pace.

But only a UNITED SOUTH can make it happen and we must eschew divisive tendencies and name calling as such won't do us any good.
How possible is the united south when the yoruba leaders expecially takes orders from the north.more like the yorubas are their eyes and ears in the south.
When the north voted against restructuring,mind you the yorubas also did.
The only unity the south can get to me is the ss and se.because they were one from the begining when thing was rossy,and now they ss and se are together in been marginalized.
Once again about nnamdi kanu,there is what someone will do for you,you will not even no how to thank them.these ipob you see are internally grateful to him,for bringing their plight out for the world to see,something their leaders couldn't do and no one was likely.HE IS A MESSIAH sent to save biafra from the wickardness of nigeria.
They call me the truthful,brave and neat yoruba girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by TundeHashim(m): 4:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
venai:
easy bro. Do not be jealous, get inspired instead. Kanu deserves every prostration of his followers. He deserves it . I repeat, he deserves it.
nnamdi Kanu was, is and shall never be compared to the likes of George Washington or Abraham Lincoln but neither of them was hero-worshipped as he is. He's a cow and he doesn't deserve any postration or respect. There's a diff in acquiring power and wielding it. if nnamdi Kanu eventually gets Biafra, I see him being the Mugabe of his time

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by positivetaught: 4:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Restructure the country for every citizen to feel a true sense of belonging n see the kanu's disappear from the scene but as long as the country remains like it is now with all the bias,injustice n discrimination the kanu's will continue to enjoy cult status, those who are pretending not to know what restructuring means or denying the need for restructuring are the real enemies of the country, they are only postponing the Doom's day.
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
...it's just a mark of respect. Nothing more. There's nothing wrong with that. We have seen people leaking fanta on the floor for buhari, some trek from Lagos to Yola for him. Also in US, we have seen a man ate a live frog on a live programme as he promised should Trump win the election.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by TheFreeOne: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nukualofa:
don't mind that IPOB fool. They don't know when to draw line. Sorry and Thanks for speaking up against injustice on igbo people.

God bless you

In my dictionary an injustice to one is an injustice to all be it against ND, Igbos, Shiites, Yoruba or Almajiris.

But unfortunately some still allow divide and rule gimmicks take the better of their medulla when they ought to speak truth to power.

God bless you too.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2017

Poverty is a disease!

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Milestones: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
OGA THIS NA WASH JO!!!!!!
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by brightnelly(f): 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
I'm a full blooded BIAFRAN, I support BIAFRA 99% I love NNAMDI KANU but I can't do this rubbish nor support it, we igbos only bow to one being....... THE ALMIGHTY GOD!!!
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Kunu boot lickers
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Petyr(m): 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:

he deserves what?

a fellow man kissing his shoes bc he is God!

even Chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu that fought the actual war never allowed nor tolerated such nonsense from anybody talkless of this jobless mofo that when shove turns to push now he will abandon us and scamper to England! angry

Thank you nwanne m
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by omoelerin1: 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
stephenduru:
Is anything wrong with this?Is this acceptable?What is your take?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/ipob-supporter-bows-completely-for.html?m=1
HA!
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
Darksider131:
why you come dey pose like igbo.naso una hatred reach nawa oo

...an igbo man can never pose to be an afonja

''Na waa ooo! It seems that whenever an Igbo DISAGREES with an ipob member. The ipob member end up saying that igbo is not a real igbo''
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
omobritiko:

Did he tell you all these or you are just being stupid?

grin grin cheesy
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by omoelerin1: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
This is the reason why we will not grant them Biafra. see the way they treat themselves.
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by CDCEO001: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thats not cool atall! But is atleast better than drinkin dirty water from the mud...yuk!
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ebere100: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:
this can only happen in Abia!

very useless, deluded and confused youths! angry angry

totally un-Igbo and totally unacceptable! angry angry

and the useless albino is gladly accepting the bowing and lying down

Next he will stat sucking his balls and sharing his poo to eat!

see his useless albinish hands and legs! angry angry

Guy...... But why. Why, Nna u fall my had.
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by omoelerin1: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Balkan:
I am very sure he never asked any body to do that for him.
Respect is earned. That shows love and respect.

Any body complaing is jealous or Afonja.
and he accepted such respect. do you know the implication?
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:
this can only happen in Abia!

very useless, deluded and confused youths! angry angry

totally un-Igbo and totally unacceptable! angry angry

and the useless albino is gladly accepting the bowing and lying down

Next he will stat sucking his balls and sharing his poo to eat!

see his useless albinish hands and legs! angry angry

Nwanne mu, onye anambra ka bu. I hate d way our people euluguise this man, even Ojukwu never promoted himself to God status. This fraudster is just whining my people and they are too brainwashed to see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff / I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.