Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (54224 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:
this can only happen in Abia!

very useless, deluded and confused youths! angry angry

totally un-Igbo and totally unacceptable! angry angry

and the useless albino is gladly accepting the bowing and lying down

Next he will stat sucking his balls and sharing his poo to eat!

see his useless albinish hands and legs! angry angry

Nwanne mu, onye anambra ka bu. I hate d way our people euluguise this man, even Ojukwu never promoted himself to God status. This fraudster is just whining my people and they are too brainwashed to see it

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by DSoj(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:

Shuuuu.

This soja don vexx

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Itzhak:
Na waa ooo! It seems that whenever an Igbo DISAGREES with an ipob member. The ipob member end up saying that igbo is not a real igbo.

My brother I tire for them. So any Igboman that expresses a contrary opinion to that of their demigod is termed 'efulefu' NK has really done a great deal of damage to their brain, they can't tell right from wrong. Please 4give my people
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
PEPPERified:
That is very Un-Igbotic
very very un-igbotic... Anyone who bows or allows another bow to him/her is not Igbo.
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Oju4190: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:

he deserves what?

a fellow man kissing his shoes bc he is God!

even Chukwuemeka odumegwu ojukwu that fought the actual war never allowed nor tolerated such nonsense from anybody talkless of this jobless mofo that when shove turns to push now he will abandon us and scamper to England! angry

Kanu the Jesus of igboland.I just pity Igbo people
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Oju4190: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Itzhak:
Na waa ooo! It seems that whenever an Igbo DISAGREES with an ipob member. The ipob member end up saying that igbo is not a real igbo.
True talk.... Dey even said dat ojukwu son who disagree wit dem is not a real igbo
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by nenajanek: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
venai:
easy bro. Do not be jealous, get inspired instead. Kanu deserves every prostration of his followers. He deserves it . I repeat, he deserves it.
Exactly he deserves it. He's the greatest Igbo man today since the leaders decided to speak for only their pockets and are afraid of how the federal govt will see them. I am not an ipob member but if i see him i will also bow to greet him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Augustap(f): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
owfa
I dey jare and you
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Victornezzar: 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Augustap:

I dey jare and you
good
ow ur end
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by KENZINCO(m): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
Let them continue
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
people kiss the the feet and lick the asses of so-called pastors, so what's the difference? the man sees MR kanu as his own pastor. what's the problem?!
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Augustap(f): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

good
ow ur end
Cool sha. Abeg start to dey print campaign posters; the earlier, the better
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Victornezzar: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Augustap:

Cool sha. Abeg start to dey print campaign posters; the earlier, the better
lol
Biafra na scam na
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by r2beez(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mbediogu:
I see nothing wrong. The prostrator lost his mother in Kano 1966, and his father at Okigwe sector in 1968. Of recent he lost his sister to fulani herdsmen shortly after losing his job at a federal ministry. He needs Biafra more desperately than Nnamdi Kanu whom he sees as co traveller. Nothing wrong at all.

I smell poto poto lie

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by CurrentSamuel(m): 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
nwaanambra1:

you are rather a fool
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by magzey: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
JEWISH RELIGION ALLOWS THIS grin grin grin

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by FOLLEY20(m): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
paBuhari:
Effects of drinking gutter water. grin grin grin grin
He-he-he-he-he, this one is seriously serious o.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
omobritiko:

Did he tell you all these or you are just being stupid?

The word 'stupid' came in a bit too early especially since you are asking to know. Don't you think the word best applies to the idiat the sired you?
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Mbediogu(m): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
omobritiko:

Did he tell you all these or you are just being stupid?

You are just asking, why bring in the foul word stupid at this stage? Some igbos are more aggrieved than that. Or you want to prescribe to an aggrieved person the point at which he should abate his grievances? Can you see between I and your father who is really stupid?
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Flatties: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
All what we said from the onset is now downing on the igbos.
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by mecussey(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
Chai!!!..this is getting bad

u dont blame him, to him that man is his saviour. However, NK deserves this. Though no success yet, but should success come, he is a saviour to millions.
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Maniche44(m): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2017
nice one
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Well said! Nnamdi is an imperialist agent based in UK with his family. The fraudster has not even got the name Nnamdi in any of his documents at least in UK.

Whilst he seems to have a lot of popularity, it is mainly paid for by propaganda, no poll has ever put his popularity to the test amongst Igbo.

We should not automatically assume that Igbos are in support of him or secession.

The crowds that turn out may be 50% bought and rest just curious people if he pass through a high population density district. Some photos of crowds could be assisted to look massive via Photoshop.
winterfell007:

This fraudster is just whining my people and they are too brainwashed to see it
a) make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

d) Add to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps.

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. www.nairaland.com/genbuhari for my profile or simply click on my moniker.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, ajepako, afobear, nukualofa, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, menxer
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as possible .
If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Augustap(f): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol
Biafra na scam na
Nnamdi Kanu be looking at you like

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Augustap:
If this Biafra project becomes successful, like play like play this Kanu guy go wan be presido.
Lefulefu
Victornezzar
Dacovajnr oya come and help me campaign grin
if d biafra project becomes a reality na for me to sharply marry a biafran babe for biafran green card abi na yellow sun card cheesy cheesy cheesy
biafra here i come cheesy

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ab11baddo(m): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
navyseal2220:

Afonja
u see ur stupid sef.. D guy u quoted just replied in ur language..... Ur hate will take to ur grave very soon
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Codes151(m): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
Illiterates
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Im waiting for Alhaja Amarabae to show up before i comment. cool
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ripbubu: 10:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
TheFreeOne:

I am not against Biafra agitation but worshipping Kanu isn't a wise decision though he deserves praise for forcing narratives of the need for negotiating the coexistence of every region.

His call for referendum is an opportunity that southerners must grab to change the course of the country and it's either we restructure which is highly impossible cos present structure favors northerners who won't allow an equitable Nigeria and always kicked against it. So a peaceful break up the country is the only option if we want every region to truly develop at their own pace.

But only a UNITED SOUTH can make it happen and we must eschew divisive tendencies and name calling as such won't do us any good.
true
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ripbubu: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamChristian900:
Why do people worship dat man as if he is a god sad shocked undecided embarassed tongue cry
every one is a god but not everyone is God.. ..I Am a god too
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ripbubu: 10:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

How possible is the united south when the yoruba leaders expecially takes orders from the north.more like the yorubas are their eyes and ears in the south.
When the north voted against restructuring,mind you the yorubas also did.
The only unity the south can get to me is the ss and se.because they were one from the begining when thing was rossy,and now they ss and se are together in been marginalized.
Once again about nnamdi kanu,there is what someone will do for you,you will not even no how to thank them.these ipob you see are internally grateful to him,for bringing their plight out for the world to see,something their leaders couldn't do and no one was likely.HE IS A MESSIAH sent to save biafra from the wickardness of nigeria.
They call me the truthful,brave and neat yoruba girl
you have sense

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by bolubillionaire(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
When u are unemployed... U will find urself postrating about... Na recession cause biko... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elderly Man Lies On The Floor To Greet Yahaya Bello's Chief Of Staff / I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose / Dolapo Osinbajo Helping Aisha Buhari With Her Hair Scarf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.