Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) (54233 Views)

Enugu People Protest IPOB Attack On Ekweremadu, Warn Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) / Obanikoro Prostrates & Bows Down For Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / IPOB Members Bow Down To Nnamdi Kanu. Photos Spark Online Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by bolubillionaire(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
When u are unemployed... U will find urself postrating about... Na recession cause am biko... grin
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Augustap(f): 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
lefulefu:

if d biafra project becomes a reality na for me to sharply marry a biafran babe for biafran green card abi na yellow sun card cheesy cheesy cheesy
biafra here i come cheesy
Guy n half card dem go give you since you want yellow sun own. But Chimamanda Adichie don suffer sha grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 10:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
slowpoke
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by ab11baddo(m): 10:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

How possible is the united south when the yoruba leaders expecially takes orders from the north.more like the yorubas are their eyes and ears in the south.
When the north voted against restructuring,mind you the yorubas also did.
The only unity the south can get to me is the ss and se.because they were one from the begining when thing was rossy,and now they ss and se are together in been marginalized.
Once again about nnamdi kanu,there is what someone will do for you,you will not even no how to thank them.these ipob you see are internally grateful to him,for bringing their plight out for the world to see,something their leaders couldn't do and no one was likely.HE IS A MESSIAH sent to save biafra from the wickardness of nigeria.
They call me the truthful,brave and neat yoruba girl
common��... Are u still claiming Yoruba.... Jeez... How gullible u think people are...... Take a stand... And be proud �
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
ab11baddo:
common��... Are u still claiming Yoruba.... Jeez... How gullible u think people are...... Take a stand... And be proud �
I have taken my stand even before I was born.and destiny choose oduduwa for me.
Out of the betrayals,came a betrayal,betraying the betrayals.
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by attackgat: 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Viktor1983:

very very un-igbotic...
Anyone who bows or allows another bow to him/her is not Igbo.

Did Kanu ask the man to bow? The man, who may not be Igbo, decided to bow on his own accord.

Kanu cannot prevent people from bowing to him, all he can do is say 'get up' to them
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Viktor1983(m): 11:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
attackgat:

Did Kanu ask the man to bow? The man, who may not be Igbo, decided to bow on his own accord.

Kanu cannot prevent people from bowing to him, all he can do is say 'get up' to them

" The man who may not be Igbo" is what you just said, you shouldn't have replied and mentioned me since you don't even have the details
Re: IPOB Supporter Prostrates, Bows For Nnamdi Kanu (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Aug 31, 2017
Augustap:

Guy n half card dem go give you since you want yellow sun own. But Chimamanda Adichie don suffer sha grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

‘Al-Qaeda Is Penetrating North-West Nigeria’ — US Alerts Nigeria / I Can Bring Buhari’s Government Down — Fayose / We Must Destroy This Country, Terrorist Who Fled Kuje Prison Boasts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.