Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat (6361 Views)

APC To Dickson: Stop Making Unguarded Statements, Accept Your Coming Loss / Ahmed Maje: 300 People Trained In Israel To Cause Mayhem In Plateau / Jerusalem As Capital: IPOB Turkey 'Diplomat' Ally Withdraws Support For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Freemancipation: 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
He cited the recent decision of Morocco, a northern African country, to join ECOWAS as
a pointer to the belief that certain countries can’t wait to take over Nigeria’s leadership role in West Africa.
“I fear that like Israel, Morocco may have a diplomatic axe to grind with Nigeria after your president (Buhari) openly declared
support for the independence of Western Sahara just a few months after hosting King Mohammed VI in Abuja”.
”I don’t know the shape of your country’s foreign policy. Your president goes about canvassing support for people who seek
self determination in Israel and Morocco, yet rolls out the tanks on Nigerians who express the same sentiments.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by FellepHq(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
alright

Meanwhile:

[size=12pt]Get a website design service for only N5000 Click HERE to get this offer.
Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by FellepHq(m): 4:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
all rights reserved

Meanwhile:

Get a website design service for only N5000 Click HERE to get this offer.
Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by dokiOloye(m): 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Freemancipation:
Netanyahu the Israeli prime minister, in march held the first economic summit with ecowas and Nigerian government refused to show up. Even though other Muslim majority African countries came and participated. That send a strong signal to Israelis.
And pastor Osunbade was d acting president and commander in chief when d summit took place oo,yet d fear fear puppet chose to bow to d wishes of his Fulani puppeteers.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Freemancipation: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
dokiOloye:
And pastor Osunbade was d acting president and commander in chief when d summit took place oo,yet d fear fear puppet chose to bow to d wishes of his Fulani puppeteers.

such a shame !!!

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by kenny987(f): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
GoroTango:
There is nothing Israel can do to undermine the sovereignty of Nigeria. What are they going to do? Sell arms to Biafra?

Everything to you is viewed thru the prism of violence, bloodshed, carnage and destruction. All u can deduce from the writeup is sale of arms, for what? That's a really sick mind and thought processes to have.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by kenny987(f): 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2017
onatisi:

ok , there is nothing beyond my comprehension because i refuse to be fooled, what is the political or economic interest of kanu to israel?zero
he is nobody , even in nigeria politics . the relevance he is getting is because he was arrested . if buhari had ignored him then , by now he would have committed blunders which would have made him run away. i say things as they are and they are the realistic truth.

It just might be a case of the friend of my enemy is my enemy and vice versa. In other words, Kanu may nor be worth much political capital but Buhari has brought Nigeria into their radar by his tactless, religiously blind support for Palestine. So, while there may not be much per se to gain from Kanu, destabilising Buhari's govt by supporting the Biafran movement would be more than enough gratification.

Also, the Biafran region as envisaged, has a lot of future prospects so who knows?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
kenny987:

Everything to you is viewed thru the prism of violence, bloodshed, carnage and destruction. All u can deduce from the writeup is sale of arms, for what? That's a really sick mind and thought processes to have.
I was just envisioning the worst case scenario. Before a country can be broken up it would need the sanction of the world powers. The state of Israel is not a world power with such reach as to have a decisive influence on Nigerian affairs. The last time the world powers clashed, it ended up in today's Syria

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Beress(m): 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lalasticlala is this not front page worthy?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by onatisi(m): 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
kenny987:

It just might be a case of the friend of my enemy is my enemy and vice versa. In other words, Kanu may nor be worth much political capital but Buhari has brought Nigeria into their radar by his tactless, religiously blind support for Palestine. So, while there may not be much per se to gain from Kanu, destabilising Buhari's govt by supporting the Biafran movement would be more than enough gratification.

Also, the Biafran region as envisaged, has a lot of future prospects so who knows?

Baba dont let anyone deceive you,kanu is nothing to israel ,they dont know him. Nigeria has always had an up and down relationship with israel. The issue of buhari supporting the palestines has got nothing to do with kanu ,what benfit is there for israel if they destabilize nigeria ?nothing and besides the usa will never support the destabilization of nigeria. Nigeria is too important to be left alone to wreck. Every nation is making money in nigeria idcluding israel and they will not jeopardize that for someone who just woke up overnight and say he is practiscing judasim

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Mentcee(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:
Buharii is a fooolish bastardo

Well said.

Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Freemancipation:
He cited the recent decision of Morocco, a northern African country, to join ECOWAS as
a pointer to the belief that certain countries can’t wait to take over Nigeria’s leadership role in West Africa.
“I fear that like Israel, Morocco may have a diplomatic axe to grind with Nigeria after your president (Buhari) openly declared
support for the independence of Western Sahara just a few months after hosting King Mohammed VI in Abuja”.
”I don’t know the shape of your country’s foreign policy. Your president goes about canvassing support for people who seek
self determination in Israel and Morocco, yet rolls out the tanks on Nigerians who express the same sentiments.
cc

Markfemi2
oladeebo
Omenka
Omenkalives
T8ksy
T9ksy
Alcatraz005
ngeneukwenu

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by nengibo: 9:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Biafra has made Arab diplomats speak for and support Jews

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Daviddson(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
IPOB and lies. When did Arab become a spokesman for Israel, their avowed enemy?
Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Okoroawusa: 12:14am On Aug 31, 2017
Believe this trash at ur own peril.

It is no longer Trump.it is now Israel n Morroco.Yesterday it was Turkey.

Una no well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by cheruv: 1:23am On Aug 31, 2017
onatisi:

Baba dont let anyone deceive you,kanu is nothing to israel ,they dont know him. Nigeria has always had an up and down relationship with israel. The issue of buhari supporting the palestines has got nothing to do with kanu ,what benfit is there for israel if they destabilize nigeria ?nothing and besides the usa will never support the destabilization of nigeria. Nigeria is too important to be left alone to wreck. Every nation is making money in nigeria idcluding israel and they will not jeopardize that for someone who just woke up overnight and say he is practiscing judasim
You're just deceiving yourself...
Israel is a very dangerous country to mess with. What Nigeria is doing now is what Sudan did decades back,supporting Palestinians while refusing to grant equal rights to the southern Sudanese. Israel responded by intervening militarily in the Sudanese civil war which led to agreement that partitioned Sudan via referendum six years later.
Nigeria is just like Sudan in all respects... So its pertinent that buhari doesn't make the same mistakes nimiery and bashir made which kept Sudan in its present state.
Robert Greene says, "Ji ako horo ndi iro gi" cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Nobody: 2:57am On Aug 31, 2017
GoroTango:
There is nothing Israel can do to undermine the sovereignty of Nigeria. What are they going to do? Sell arms to Biafra?
U dy sick 4 head. U knw no say na dem get d most deadliest weapon on earth nw. İf u knw fit use ur head, abeg u Google

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by 9japrof(m): 5:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Unfortunately the president is a bloody hypocrite...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 31, 2017
I love this news. E de sweet me die. I cannot have a bigot and sentimental person as a president

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Sagamaje(m): 6:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Even though am an Afonja from Lagos , I support the division of Nigeria because you can't force couples that are tired of their marriage together. Buhari z a bad luck to Nigeria. He his an hypocrite to the call who says A and does C. Igbo's have suffered enough. FG should stop rubbing Peter to Pay Paul ( oil money - unproductive Northerner). The division of Nigeria will bring an end to boko haram and Fulani herdsmen massacre. Buhari is a bad luck to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by captleonerd(m): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2017
mumu ipob yoots. is real doesn't give a fvck about you. attache by force
Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by timecapsule: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2017
The BIBLE said that when GOD delivered Zion, it was like a dream.

Those that hold us captive has parted a way for us to go and it is too late for them to make amendment.

BIAFRA is a divine project in the hand of our living GOD so therefore we cannot be abandon.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by konoplyanka: 8:17am On Aug 31, 2017
another senseless ipob propaganda. what is the name of the envoy?
Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2017
cheesy
Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by oladeebo: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Freemancipation:
@zenmaster invitation.
Our decision on issue of Palestine and western sahara is what we believe is right, and we didn't owe anybody apology on this!
in case of morocco and Israel any nation have their right to give support to Biafra, who care?
During biafran civil war all these countries and many others gave support to biafran and they were defeated!
And the Idea of morroco come to ecowas and take the place and influence of Nigeria is mirage let her come and take that responsibility in just one year and see the difference!
atari ajinaku kii seru omode
Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 31, 2017
oladeebo:

@zenmaster invitation.
Our decision on issue of Palestine and western sahara is what we believe is right, and we didn't owe anybody apology on this!
in case of morocco and Israel any nation have their right to give support to Biafra, who care?
During biafran civil war all these countries any others gave support to biafran and they were defeated!
And the Idea of morroco come to ecowas and take the place and influence of Nigeria is mirage let her come and take that responsibility in just one year and see the difference!
atari ajinaku kii seru omode

Have you informed "we the south-south" about this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGlwSfHyVYs

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by oladeebo: 9:44am On Aug 31, 2017
zenmaster:

Have you informed "we the south-south" about this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGlwSfHyVYs
man don't even invite me to watch video!
I never watch video!
for me it's a scam!
ok
Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 31, 2017
oladeebo:

man don't even invite me to watch video!
I never watch video!
for me it's a scam!
ok
ok, suit yourself grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Truckpusher(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2017
onatisi:
Ppl just like deceiving themselves .
Israelis that are racisits and hates blacks will now be supporting kanu!

Nigerians will believe anything
In diplomacy it isn't always about skin color and economic value ,that one is usually left for the street urchins and the everyday people to execute. Haven't you heard about that phrase and ancient proverb that says '' The enemy of my enemy is my friend'' ? grin

Buhari just took his illiteracy to another level - He gave Nnamdi Kanu credibility which is now opening doors for unnecessary enemies to become interested in our activities down here simply because he couldn't keep his old Islamic fundamentalist ass where it belongs.

When I called him an olodo General I knew I was right. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by onatisi(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2017
Truckpusher:
In diplomacy it isn't always about skin color and economic value ,that one is usually left for the street urchins and the everyday people to execute. Haven't you heard about that phrase and ancient proverb that says '' The enemy of my enemy is my friend'' ? grin

Buhari just took his illiteracy to another level - He gave Nnamdi Kanu credibility which is now opening doors for unnecessary enemies to become interested in our activities down here simply because he couldn't keep his old Islamic fundamentalist ass where it belongs.

When I called him an olodo General I knew I was right. grin

Israel may have issues with nigeria on a different issue but certainly not kanu. Israel has always had issues with nigeria since the 1970s throughout idiagbon time and even in ibb regime. So it isnt a new thing. What I am against is the proponents of kanu and ipob trying to associate israel issue with nigeria with kanu. Tjia is just to gain acceptability in the eyes of their followers. Kanu is absolutely nobody to the state of israel.
Re: Buhari's Unguarded Actions Cause Israel To Recognize Biafra - Arab Diplomat by Truckpusher(m): 10:28am On Aug 31, 2017
onatisi:

Israel may have issues with nigeria on a different issue but certainly not kanu. Israel has always had issues with nigeria since the 1970s throughout idiagbon time and even in ibb regime. So it isnt a new thing. What I am against is the proponents of kanu and ipob trying to associate israel issue with nigeria with kanu. Tjia is just to gain acceptability in the eyes of their followers. Kanu is absolutely nobody to the state of israel.
You still didn't catch my drift . If the insignificant one can give you an edge over your perceived enemy what else would you do ? Sometimes you jump into bed with the insignificant one - It is called marriage of convenience and purpose. Right now Nnamdi Kanu might be very very significant. All thanks to the olodo General .

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kayode Ogundamisi Shares Picture Of Alleged IPOB Biafra Navy Seal / Saraki Applauds Dogara As He Turns 51 Today. / Eight Banks Withhold N700m Overpaid To Ex- Airways Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.