Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,382 members, 7,800,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

How To Start And Run A Successful Popcorn Business With Just #50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Start And Run A Successful Popcorn Business With Just #50k (1223 Views)

How To Make ₦500,000 Monthly From Popcorn Business / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / Popcorn Business In Nigeria | Ultimate Guide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start And Run A Successful Popcorn Business With Just #50k by obi2smart: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
HOW TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL POPCORN BUSINESS

INTRODUCTION: Popcorn is a very popular snack made from corn (either local or foreign). It is generally eaten by every human being and loved by millions especially when properly made. The market size for popcorn is very large as it does not have a patronage class as everybody likes to eat eat ,ranging from children (passionate lovers of popcorn), youths (secondary and tertiary students), men and women,the young and the aged, everybody likes it, both the rich and poor.
In Nigeria, everybody loves it. The class of persons who don't like it might not even be up to 10% of a particular populace in a particular area. Thus, patronage is very large.
PROFITABILITY : The profit margin is very high in the business especially for one who knows how to market and distribute the snacks. What ensures this is packaging and taste. To ensure high profit margin,follow my guide in the eBook am giving to you free of charge and use the machine I recommend.(the reason is in the eBook). You can make a profit of #50k in your first month. I explain how in the book.
It's free eBook. (Only for 10 persons ready to start as soon as possible, not time wasters or procrastinators).
PACKAGING: The packaging should be done in a transparent thick nylon to make it attractive and the visible and above all maintain the CRISPY nature of the popcorn even after 3 days.
TASTE: The taste should be very good because that's what ensures that you get high patronage. After,a week of marketing, I can assure you that you won't need marketing again. Distributors and shop owners will be booking in advance. But taste must be superb. All you need to do to get the right taste is a good BLEND of ingredients which I will outline here. Please,follow the procedure to the letter with little variations.
TOTAL COST OF STARTING: The total cost of starting on a small scale of producing 100-200 packs per day is atleast #50k.( although I started with higher amount because I didn't know as at then where and how to get materials and ingredients at a cheaper rate).
LOCATION: If you must make it fast (within 3months of starting), look for a populated area like:
Large church premises/entrance
Bus stop
Market entrance/junction
University environment
Very busy street junctions e.t.c
Don't worry if anybody is already there, just give a little distance and start yours. The taste and packaging of yours will get you enough patronage to give you an edge.
just drop your email here to get my FREE INFO GUIDE on the business. all you need to know is inside.
Am only giving this free info out to 10 persons only. Because I can't mentor more than that. If you can't start the business now, please don't drop your email. It will reduce the chances of the serious people are ready to start right away

Re: How To Start And Run A Successful Popcorn Business With Just #50k by bamidele89: 1:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Bamideleiyanuoluwaseun@gmail.com
Re: How To Start And Run A Successful Popcorn Business With Just #50k by okeyfermod(m): 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
chinonso.fermod@gmail.com
Re: How To Start And Run A Successful Popcorn Business With Just #50k by thegraace: 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
mayowaasaolu@yahoo.com
Re: How To Start And Run A Successful Popcorn Business With Just #50k by touchofgold: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
vworld247@gmail.com
Re: How To Start And Run A Successful Popcorn Business With Just #50k by murphydon(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
mike.umeh1759@gmail.com
Re: How To Start And Run A Successful Popcorn Business With Just #50k by missnigeria: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
olamiposioluyemi@yahoo.company
Re: How To Start And Run A Successful Popcorn Business With Just #50k by Lipso: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
I'm interested. eookolakpa@gmail.com
Re: How To Start And Run A Successful Popcorn Business With Just #50k by PiuniMan: 12:41am On Sep 01, 2017
askmequestionnow@gmail.com
Re: How To Start And Run A Successful Popcorn Business With Just #50k by DREGE: 2:32am On Sep 01, 2017
I'm interested elibokungodwin@gmail.com
Re: How To Start And Run A Successful Popcorn Business With Just #50k by MrCoursenta: 4:56am On Sep 01, 2017
danmodebs@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

YOUTH IGNITE: Who Else Got This Message Lets Relate Here / Hоw Tо Turn Your Раѕѕiоn Into Inсоmе In 2018 / I Supply Cassava In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.