Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:36 AM

Are You Into Farmproduce Or Yam Storage Business? Check In Here. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Are You Into Farmproduce Or Yam Storage Business? Check In Here. (1976 Views)

Palm Oil Storage Business Investment (buying & Selling) In Nigeria. / The Hidden Profit In Storage Business / Open A Sausages Factory Today Is A Good Business Check This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Into Farmproduce Or Yam Storage Business? Check In Here. by deausthy(m): 2:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
For yam business I advice that the best time to get it at a death cheap price is around october,november, december and january.You can buy Yam either from Nasarawa or Benue State.Need to buy either of these, Egusi (Melon), Groundnut, maize, Ginger,Cassava,Soya beans, cassav flour A.K.A Alubo etc or have any question or enquiry? please call ;08117059808.(Location;Nasarawa).
Re: Are You Into Farmproduce Or Yam Storage Business? Check In Here. by OKPAGAFREDRICK(m): 12:49am On Aug 31, 2017
I have always planned to go into yam, Mellon and bambara nut storage but my fear is how to preserve (store) them till when the price gets high without spoiling. I served at Ushongo Local Government Area of Benue State and i have visited Zakibiam market and even their local markets to know the way forward into this business but storage and the cost of transportation still remain my fear. I NEED SOMEONE TO ENLIGHTEN ME ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THESE FEAR.
Re: Are You Into Farmproduce Or Yam Storage Business? Check In Here. by hoyze24: 6:48am On Aug 31, 2017
OKPAGAFREDRICK:
I have always planned to go into yam, Mellon and bambara nut storage but my fear is how to preserve (store) them till when the price gets high without spoiling. I served at Ushongo Local Government Area of Benue State and i have visited Zakibiam market and even their local markets to know the way forward into this business but storage and the cost of transportation still remain my fear. I NEED SOMEONE TO ENLIGHTEN ME ON HOW TO GO ABOUT THESE FEAR.
Yam and mellon (unpeeld) are easy to store, don't know much about bambara nut. All that's required is a space well aerated to prevent build up of moisture. It's a really good thing you're trying to do, so I'll advise you face your fears.
Re: Are You Into Farmproduce Or Yam Storage Business? Check In Here. by OKPAGAFREDRICK(m): 5:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
Thank you so much
Re: Are You Into Farmproduce Or Yam Storage Business? Check In Here. by shariff84: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2017
OKPAGAFREDRICK:
Thank you so much
bambara nut storage is easy and u can only get plenty of it from salka,a village market in nasko local govt of niger state.then melon is also easy to storage,a full bag of 100kg melon is now 3k in makera market in niger state.then i will never advice you to go into yam storage because of the risk involve.a friend of my is storing yam yearly but each year about 30 percent of the yam will spoil.we also have alot of yam farmers in niger state at wushishi local govt precisely zungeru market.cultivating is better than buying it for storage,because u can get up 200 percent returns of ur investment.
Re: Are You Into Farmproduce Or Yam Storage Business? Check In Here. by Yoliyoli: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pls how do I store egusi,I want to buy and store this is my no 07039631600
Re: Are You Into Farmproduce Or Yam Storage Business? Check In Here. by hoyze24: 8:23pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yoliyoli:
Pls how do I store egusi,I want to buy and store this is my no 07039631600
Check out this thread on egusi
https://www.nairaland.com/3384299/agric-grains-commodity-purchase-storage

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Anambra State Launches Its Own Cattle Rearing Business Called “efi Igbo” / What Herb/leaf Is This? / Goats For Sale In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.