Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,901 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady (34109 Views)

Government Should Leave Yahoo Boys Alone - Elderly Nigerian Man Says (Video) / Chinmark Investors Cry Out For Help; Say "We Want Our Money Back" / White Woman Call On EFCC To Leave Yahoo Boys Alone (watch Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by danieljoel759: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Leave All Yahoo Boys Alone, Stop Arresting Nigerian Yahoo Yahoo Boys They Are Only Collecting Back The Money Oyinbo People Stole From Us'' - Angry Lady
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N99JcM_Sz7U

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by kingxsamz(m): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
chai.. nawa o
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Ever8054: 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
the only problem I have with yahoo boys is,there usage of human parts for ritual...if not for that they are making more honest Penny's than politicians...

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Kowor(f): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mo fe cha che, abeg who go teach me? Adim broke. grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Larryfest(m): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
The only thing i see or hear in this video are those big oranges popping about on her chest the rest na noise....

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Thier problem is using rituals.

11 Likes

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Khoda: 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Im comming

1 Like

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by michaelisaiah: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
You mean it nawa ooo
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by iamleumas: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
My people I also want to do yahoo yahoo and I've bought a brand new apple laptop(pics below)

Please what else do I need?

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lol.. But story will change if they did catch them.. Why do yahoo when there's a lot of cool businesses one can do online?

Visit my signature and see lots of businesses... It's easier than yahoo..

2 Likes

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Mumu girl

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by paiz: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and lose his soul

5 Likes

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by fittty(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dead

1 Like

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lol.
This lady is a big ignoramus. Smh

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by soberdrunk(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
As stupid as it may sound she actually has a point, they shouldn't be 'left alone' but monitored and used for the greater good, government in other countries have used social vices they couldn't stop to develop their countries before e.g Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras have all cut deals with drug cartels to develop their countries before..... angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Khoda:
Im comming.
You are cumming and still have time to type?!
I salute her patience!!

5 Likes

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by dessz(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Do u know what happens when a girls boyfriend fu(KS her brain out.
She sits down and spouts trash like this

10 Likes

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Whoeppme(m): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
This one only went to school, But never attended Classes.

Am not sure anybody in her family has ever been duped, otherwise she wouldn't talk this way!

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by AAinEqGuinea: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Assman:
Thier problem is using rituals.
Yahoo Plus cool

2 Likes

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Phi001(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
It's quite unfortunate that the money is not reaching her...

1 Like

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Imagine there was no yahoo. Wetin those boys for dey do. Armed robber and skull mining

16 Likes

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Franco93: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
This lady thought she's making point but the reverse is the case.
-Most of these yahoo boys are the same people the rape and cut-off peoples's private parts inorder to effect their charms.

-The same yahoo boys sleep with ladies and infest them with maggots.

-Same yahoo boys send fabricated sms to your number as if it came from your bank account officer

-Same yahoo boys manipulate their victims and send them to steal any available money they come across.

She thought that yahoo is all about using laptops to add white people from facebook and chat bullshit.
She should go and wear her bra and then, enter ''the kitchen where she belongs.'' - PMB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXAIj6FViFg

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Abiodun2014(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Those oranges no be here ooo. Yieeee
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by wunmi590(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Have you heard that theirs nothing like yahoo yahoo, all nah wash.

They are now into you++, using human being to renew their money.

I pity your life, by the time you fall victim and they use you to renew their money, non of your friends should come online and be crying fowl oooo

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by apesinola001: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
True talk
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Articul8(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
She is from Ghana i suppose. Maybe Akufo Ado also promised them change grin
Seem to be agitating on behalf of Nigerian G-boys in Ghana

2 Likes

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Snehplenty(m): 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Confirm better bikin tell them make them free them we take we don't border
Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by Uyi168: 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Over 200years of slavery,them oyinbo never see anything

3 Likes

Re: 'Leave Yahoo Boys Alone, They Are Collecting Back Our Money' - Lady by fk001(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
By the time they use one of your breast for their ritual na that time your brain go clear.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Timothy Adegoke: ‘I Know Nothing About OAU Student's Death - Rahmon Adedoyin / Alexia Thomas Declared Wanted In London For Selling Fake Immigration Docs / Missing American Girl Found After Using Viral Call For Help Sign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.