Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) (3026 Views)

VIDEO: Woman Exposes 666 Hiding In Plane Sight! Monster Energy Drink / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Monster Energy Drink Is A Satanic Drink - 666 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by babz007(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Monster energy drink has become one of the top energy drink brands in the world with its promotion of a super shot of enegry for high adrenaline sports and activities. But is this drink maker secretly promoting the Mark of the Beast of the Antichrist in its logo? We will explore. Certain blogs and website have noticed that the logo is very similar to the hebrew letter "vav" in the hebrew alphabet,every alphabet is corresponding to a number and "vav" is the number 6.Thus the three vavs in monster energy drink represent 666 which in the biblical book of relevations is the mark of the beast..........to be continued

Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by kingxsamz(m): 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
undecided

1 Like

Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by kingxsamz(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by babz007(m): 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
In the Book of Revelation, the False Prophet, a spiritual leader who helps persuade the world to worship the Antichrist, will also institute the Mark of the Beast System, a global economic system by which all buying and selling by all people in the world will be controlled by a “mark” that is put into the hand or forehead. And that system also allows for someone to bear the number of the beast.
"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six [666].(Rev13:16-18)

666 will be the official number of the Antichrist in the end times. And as occult societies who are actually welcoming his arrival look to prepare the masses for it, subtle subliminal ads and marketing can be found in pop culture today promoting this number. In the case of Monster Energy, if this all seems to be coincidence, then the coincidences grow even stronger, when one sees the marketing slogan for the Monster

Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by babz007(m): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Notice that it says “unleash the Beast” which is precisely what the Bible describes in the end-times when the ‘Beast spirit’ that indwells the Antichrist will be released, enter the Antichrist and start a reign of terror, murder and destruction the world has never witnessed in its history.
For more information on the Mark of the Beast, the number of the Beast and its promotion in pop culture today, see our article “ 666 The Mark of The Beast Humanity’s Ultimate Choice “. If Monster Energy is indeed is doing this intentionally, it would just be part of a greater move to subtly prepare society for the coming of the false Christ. Do not be deceived.

Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by wtfcoded: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin grin
Umu Africa ehh grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by babz007(m): 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
shine ur eyes oooh you maybe part of it without knowing it

Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by babz007(m): 4:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
vav represents 6 in the hebrew system of alphabet Three VAVS represent 666

Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by freesinzu(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lolz, i go still use am mix red label

4 Likes

Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by Afobear: 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
freesinzu:
correct bro
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by jonbellion(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
Foolish fukk
undecided

1 Like

Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by hopefulLandlord: 4:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
I remember when fenales wearing trousers was "Evil", females now wear it to church lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by Dollarship(m): 5:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evil ko evil spirit muscle car ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by MhizzAJ(f): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Na wa
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by OkuFaba(m): 5:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Is the 666 in the content or on the container....
LEAVE WETIN DEM WRITE FOR MOTOR ENTER MOTOR JARE
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by hahn(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
I remember when fenales wearing trousers was "Evil", females now wear it to church lol

Do you remember when they said the same thing about Pringles?
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by OkuFaba(m): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
freesinzu:
REAL NIGGA
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by hopefulLandlord: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
hahn:

Do you remember when they said the same thing about Pringles?
really? educate me bro, never heard that one
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by hahn(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

really? educate me bro, never heard that one

That was in the 90s. There was a rumor going on about Procter and Gamble that anyone who ate pringles would go to hell because of the horns they were, then, about to add to the logo.

It was just as ridiculous grin
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by dalaman: 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

Our leaving your head uncovered inside the church. Now ladies don't cover their heads anymore.
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by dalaman: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
babz007:
Monster energy drink has become one of the top energy drink brands in the world with its promotion of a super shot of enegry for high adrenaline sports and activities. But is this drink maker secretly promoting the Mark of the Beast of the Antichrist in its logo? We will explore. Certain blogs and website have noticed that the logo is very similar to the hebrew letter "vav" in the hebrew alphabet,every alphabet is corresponding to a number and "vav" is the number 6.Thus the three vavs in monster energy drink represent 666 which in the biblical book of relevations is the mark of the beast..........to be continued

All these end of day enthusiasts and their madness.
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by 0temAtum: 5:36pm On Aug 30, 2017
So you guys are still scared of ordinary numbers

1. When women first wore trousers, they were seen as evil by the societies. And they Preach against it, calling it sin. But now we have majority of women wearing trousers and it now looks normal.
2. TV was a sin to deeper lifers when it first entered Nigeria. Kumuyi and his crew called it DEVIL'S BOX then, but now it is ANGELIC BOX which they can't do without in their churches.
3. Wearing of attachments, etc was a sin in SU gatherings before. Now it has been normalized. Now it's no more seen as sins.
4. Tattoo before appears sinful, but many accepts it today.
5. Some pastors now support gays and lesbianism now. Before they see it as deviliish.
6. Not washing of the hands before eating was a good and acceptable thing to christians before, according to the explanation of fictitious Jesus, but now not doing that is seen as deadly because of the discovery of bacteria which fictitious Jesus didn't know about in his own days in the book.
7. ATM Machines and cards were seen as signs of 666 generating machine and end time before, but now the christians have advanced into using POS to collect tithes and offerings in churches today.
8. Bill Clinton, Obama, Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, John Lennon, Adolf Hitler, Barrack Obama and many great people have all been seen as antichrists who will fulfill the lies of John in the bible before, but now all these people have been regarded as just human beings. Some of them have died while the end remains, while some of them are no more popular again.
9. Year 2000 called Y2K has been seen as the end of the world before, but here we are in year 2017, nothing is happening. And till year 3000, year 4000, year 5000 etc humanity will still be upon the earth.

Within your time frame on earth, you perceive some happenings as the truth, but they are not actually the truth but just the NORMALIZATION OF CERTAIN CULTURES. If we decide today to normalize anything, it becomes the standard and life goes on.

Cheer up AFRICA! WE ARE IN THE AGE OF AQUARIUS cheesy grin cheesy

DOCTUFOS::
Observation of Rastus 7:9-11

9. I have made observations and known that there is nothing normal in itself except what the homos have normalised. And anything can be normalised, no matter how it seems impossible to do.
10. For if the homos of the world decide to normalise equality in gender, it shall be so. But the beginning of every normalisation is called an offence to the gods.
11. For before in Juda, the Shabbat was the last day of the week, but from the time of the beginning of Krishtanite till now, it was changed and the first day of the week seemed to be the Shabbat of the Kristens among them.

4 Likes

Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by obinna58(m): 5:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Even your Pope is the leader of Antichrist cool

Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by Victornezzar: 5:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
0temAtum:
So you guys are still scared of ordinary numbers

1. When women first wore trousers, they were seen as evil by the societies. And they Preach against it, calling it sin. But now we have majority of women wearing trousers and it now looks normal.
2. TV was a sin to deeper lifers when it first entered Nigeria. Kumuyi and his crew called it DEVIL'S BOX then, but now it is ANGELIC BOX which they can't do without in their churches.
3. Wearing of attachments, etc was a sin in SU gatherings before. Now it has been normalized. Now it's no more seen as sins.
4. Tattoo before appears sinful, but many accepts it today.
5. Some pastors now support gays and lesbianism now. Before they see it as deviliish.
6. Not washing of the hands before eating was a good and acceptable thing to christians before, according to the explanation of fictitious Jesus, but now not doing that is seen as deadly because of the discovery of bacteria which fictitious Jesus didn't know about in his own days in the book.
7. ATM Machines and cards were seen as signs of 666 generating machine and end time before, but now the christians have advanced into using POS to collect tithes and offerings in churches today.
8. Bill Clinton, Obama, Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, John Lennon, Adolf Hitler, Barrack Obama and many great people have all been seen as antichrists who will fulfill the lies of John in the bible before, but now all these people have been regarded as just human beings. Some of them have died while the end remains, while some of them are no more popular again.
9. Year 2000 called Y2K has been seen as the end of the world before, but here we are in year 2017, nothing is happening. And till year 3000, year 4000, year 5000 etc humanity will still be upon the earth.

Within your time frame on earth, you perceive some happenings as the truth, but they are not actually the truth but just the NORMALIZATION OF CERTAIN CULTURES. If we decide today to normalize anything, it becomes the standard and life goes on.

Cheer up AFRICA! WE ARE IN THE AGE OF AQUARIUS cheesy grin cheesy

Kumuyi never condemned Tv Bro
He just said be mindful of d tin u watch dere
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by hopefulLandlord: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
hahn:

That was in the 90s. There was a rumor going on about Procter and Gamble that anyone who ate pringles would go to hell because of the horns they were, then, about to add to the logo.

It was just as ridiculous grin

Holy blood of FSM! I never witnessed this but damn! religion can make one psychotic

1 Like

Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by 0temAtum: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

Kumuyi never condemned Tv Bro
He just said be mindful of d tin u watch dere
Kumuyi never condemned TV, hmm. But he and his crew called it devil's box, hope u are aware.
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by Victornezzar: 6:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
0temAtum:
Kumuyi never condemned TV, hmm. But he and his crew called it devil's box, hope u are aware.
Hmmm
He just said dat dere are some programmes dere dat are not good for believers 2 watch
People started saying Kumuyi is against Tv
go 2 all deeper life branches u must find a tv dere
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by galaciousbabe(f): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hmmm
He just said dat dere are some programmes dere dat are not good for believers 2 watch
tv or projector?
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by Victornezzar: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
galaciousbabe:

tv or projector?
Tv dear
Projectors are used in children church
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by 0temAtum: 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hmmm
Is it d same kumuyi who advised people not to watch TV at all? The same kumuyi who will ask his members not to be a worker in his church if they are in possession of TV aka devil box? Now when eyes have opened very well, that hypocrite normalised the use of TV in his church and here you are, telling me what I know so well as a blatant lie.

I'll show you what happened to a member of the church whose family was destroyed because of the advice of the people of kumuyi.

Doctufos: Jasheb 14:17-54

17. Then shall the husband of the woman purchase the new invention whose life is made to work by satellites.

18. The shape of the invention shall be like a box, showing the images of the homos as they were.

19. Now it shall come to pass that as soon as many of the priests of Yahweh shall see this invention, they shall call it a name.

20. And they shall say it is the Box of Beelzebub.

21. And the priest in whose sanctuary Sewa worships shall forbid the use of the box by the members of his sanctuary.

22. And anyone who shall use this box of Beelzebub shall be named a wicked soul and shall be excommunicated.

23. And the husband of Sewa shall purchase this box, for his soul loves to find knowledge day and night.

24. Then shall Sewa condemn the box and shall engage in a bitter quarrel with her husband.

25. And the priests of the sanctuary shall advise her in what to do, quoting from the book of Yahweh what was done by a warrior of Yahweh to the idol-gods of his father.

26. And Sewa's spirit was lifted and she felt she was enlightened. Then she felt that the spirit of Faulkin shall help her.

27. Then did she take up the box of her husband and broke it within the yard while he was away.

28. And she went into her chamber to pray for the conversion of her husband.

29. Then when her husband came, she met him with a smile, thinking that her prayers must have been answered by Yahweh.

30. And the man had seen the broken box outside. Then in his anger did she pounce on Sewa and hit her severely that she was greatly injured.

31. And the face of Sewa did she tear with the broken glass from the screen of the invented box.

32. Then was Sewa soaked up in blood. Then did she visit her sanctuary with tears. But the priests therein sought not to take up a lawsuit against the homo because they had disguised their belief as the most peaceful one on earth.

33. Then did they advise her to return to her husband, because Faulkin will change his nature. But when Sewa returned to her home, she was sent out of the home forever with more beatings.

34. And the people of the sanctuary of Yahweh told her to remain without getting married to another husband.

35. And they acquired a dirty chamber for her in a place where many people lived together.

35. Then after paying for the hire of the chamber the first year, they left her stranded.

36. And they did not know what has befallen her thereafter, because she was sent packing when the next hire she could not afford.

37. And Sewa held on to the doctrine of Yahweh in the sanctuary of the same denomination but which was located in another place.

38. And she could not get married because her doctrine permits no one to leave his husband or wife and remarry.

39. Then did Sewa grow past the age of which marriage was suitable, yet serving Yahweh.

40. And it came to pass after twelve years the priests of the sanctuary which condemned the box of visions and images, calling it the box of Beelzebub, took of the tithe of the people and purchased a space of the satellite.

41. And they set up the boxes of Beelzebub everywhere in their sanctuaries for to show their high priest in it.

42. And this thing grieved Sewa because they had condemned the use of the box before, which thing led to her divorce.

43. Then did Sewa ask to see the high priest of the sanctuary in her rage, but she could not meet him because her intentions had been told to the servants of the high priest.

44. Then did Sewa return to her husband's house to plead with him to take her back in her old age.

45. For she was now fifty-two and had past her prime.

46. Then did her husband show her the wife of which she had remarried to. And behold, she was nubile and beautiful, with a light-skinned face and her dimples were like the ripples of the blue sea.

47. Then did Sewa break into a loud cry. And right in the chamber of her husband did she lay a curse on the high priest.

48. For in her anger did she say, you high priest shall also lose your wife as you have made me lose the husband of my youth by your ignorance.

49. You made him send me out and instructed me not to remarry.

50. You shall also lose the trust of your follower by the deed of your son in this same issue of marriage. For he shall get married to a woman who shall not uphold the laws of your sanctuary in the institution of marriage.

51. Then shall your followers become sleepers in the sanctuaries when they shall be watching your images in the box of Beelzebub which you have adopted for use in your sanctuaries.

52. And at your death shall your sanctuary be divided, for many shall follow after the one which you did not intend for a leader. And only few shall go after the wife of your old age and her faithful followers, who also would want to have a hand in the affair of the church.

53. And only if you shall seek me and find me to beg for pardon shall this curse not come to pass.

54. For your hypocrisy is high in the land of Murmoh(Africa).
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by galaciousbabe(f): 6:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Victornezzar:

Tv dear
Projectors are used in children church
lol... Let me agree wit u na since i am not a member of d church tho d one i attended bck den when we were boarders was projector. So ill assume we were children then
Re: Monster Energy Drink Is Evil(666) by Victornezzar: 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
galaciousbabe:

lol... Let me agree wit u na since i am not a member of d church tho d one i attended bck den when we were boarders was projector. So ill assume we were children then
dd u attend d secondary school??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Supernatural Prosperity - How Do You Get It? / Pastor Drops Dead In Pulpit After Singing Pharrell’s ‘happy’ Song / Everything We Have Today In Science Cannot Work If The Earth Is Truly 6000years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.