Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,399 members, 7,781,154 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:53 AM

People Celebrates As Evans, The Kidnapper He's Been Taking To Prison From Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Celebrates As Evans, The Kidnapper He's Been Taking To Prison From Court (445 Views)

Breaking:Evans the Kidnapper sentenced to death by hanging / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos) / Evans The Kidnapper: "What Have I Done? They Have Been Beating Me, No Good Food" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Celebrates As Evans, The Kidnapper He's Been Taking To Prison From Court by TSDTV: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Evans, the king of kidnapping, taken to high security prison. In the street, people are celebrating his arrest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTUvi_GwbF4

Re: People Celebrates As Evans, The Kidnapper He's Been Taking To Prison From Court by dwilliams707: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
My country Nigeria,Good people,Great nation..
Re: People Celebrates As Evans, The Kidnapper He's Been Taking To Prison From Court by paiz: 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2017

(1) (Reply)

“how I Killed My Baby To Get Rich” – Evil Mother Tells It All / Again, Customs Impounds 475 Rifles At Tin Can Port / 15 Year Old Boy Caught In The Act, Having Sex With A Goat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.