Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Queen Wuraola Speaks Out About The Rumour Of Her Separation With The Oni Of Ife - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Queen Wuraola Speaks Out About The Rumour Of Her Separation With The Oni Of Ife (749 Views)

Ooni Ex-queen, Wuraola Welcomes Baby Girl+ Macaroni Cries Out Over Death Threat / 4 Ways Ooni Ogunwusi Makes History As Wuraola Confirms Marriage Collapse / The Oni And I Are No More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Queen Wuraola Speaks Out About The Rumour Of Her Separation With The Oni Of Ife by vicky9cee: 5:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
As reported on SPLASH FM (an FM State based in Ibadan) Facebook Page, Queen Wuraola confirm her separation with the Oni of Ife, Oba Enitan. See the full gist below has reported by the FM.
[b]
OFFICIAL STATEMENT
We have got to stop this culture of shaming and vilifying women with false stories of infidelity & nefarious behavior. The spreading of false information (through "sources" afraid to be identified) is the mark of cowards and a cover up for guilty parties to justify their horrific actions. There is absolutely no truth to the media circulated lies of infidelity and infertility- on my end.

What I can confirm, is that the Ooni and I are no more. I inhale love & exhale gratitude. My journey continues as a Humanitarian aiding women and victims of domestic violence & abuse with the United Nations. No matter how much time you've invested, no matter the use of media to silence & manipulate, no matter the circumstance, slander, embarrassment, threats and lies: Get out and seek immediate help! We've seen this movie before.

Women being dragged in the press & blamed for everything under the sun. This behavior is unacceptable. I urge those involved to be mindful of their actions for the eyes of our Almighty God are always watching. The seeds of slander is a cancer that harvests to eats away the souls of the planter.
The throne is sacred and the attempts to tarnish the name of a Queen, in defense or on behalf of a silent King makes all involved look terrible. Remain dignified in all you do. It's not the end of the world, but the start of a new chapter and you must turn the page with grace.

The world is watching. As I bid adieu to this chapter, my wish to you all is to step into your lives - boldly & fearlessly, the way God intended and live not just by words, but through example. The best chapter in our lives is the one we are writing now. Thank you for your love and support.

With peace, love & light, -Her Highness, Zaynab Otiti Obanor.

#SplashInfo
#News[/b]

Source: https://www.facebook.com/Splashfm105.5/photos/a.675810072430169.1073741832.146488722028976/1718887628122403/?type=3&theater

Re: Queen Wuraola Speaks Out About The Rumour Of Her Separation With The Oni Of Ife by castrol180(m): 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
And that Folake Otuyelu would open her so call guttered mouth reading this news in the useless 2pm gbankogbi of that nonsensical station. No regards to the traditional institution any longer by the station. Such is their interest and happiness to the bastardising of the traditional Kingdom of Ibadan by Ajimobi... splash fm rejoice to news that were sadden to the public, we don't know what makes them happy when they are supposed to be in sober reflecting mood.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Online: 5 Tips For Success / Caption This Photo / Onshore & Offshore Topsides And Subsea & Hydrodynamics Engineering Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.