Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (44455 Views)

Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / South African Student That Squandered N392m Accidentally Found In Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by gbegemaster(m): 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
dominique:

I pray that one day a non mumu will steal from you and spend it lavishly (amen). Nigerians are so quick to call out corrupt politicians yet they're the embodiment of corruption themselves. Yet they wonder why the country is in such a mess, bunch of hypocrites.
Amen

1 Like

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Kobicove(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
mazimee:
As much as I condemn her reaction to the transfer, I am of the opinion that she is not to be blamed hence, she shouldn't be made to pay for their ineptitpude.

Then who should be blamed?

The lady is dishonest, pure and simple!
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by just2endowed: 8:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Unitedabby:
mumu na im be her real name jo!If i was in her shoes,i'll invest the money in stocks or any short term investment like a 30-60days FIXED DEPOSIT instead of spending part of it!Imaging the % growth of 1m USD in FD for atleast 30days!

She should have fixed the money and invest in call deposit

1 Like

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by LeSudAfricaine: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Jayceon:
You are asking someone to chase a rainbow.How can she find HIV prevalence rate in Nigeria when Naija as a country does not bother herself with those stats?
Ouch!

3 Likes

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Vutseck(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
meelerh:

If she's d work type she won't spend crazily. It would even b difficult for her to get a job coz she not a trustworthy person

how would she pay her bills if she refuses to work

Only those who are blacklisted that finds it difficult to get a job and she can only be blacklisted if she fails continuously for three months to service her debts

Souti fresh graduate can only spend one week for job hunting
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by LeSudAfricaine: 8:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Is there anything I said about your country that is not true ? Please point it out and I will apologize. Lmfao , I thought you were the most tolerant Africans, what happened to that? Lol now you're deporting me from a website cus I don't agree with you , can you imagine if many of my people flocked to your street corners? grin

I was correcting a fool who called a country of 55million people lazy , when that country does a 1000 times better than his in all indices. My point was that since you guys are not lazy how come you are not on top of any african list ? How come the most unlazy people are always at the bottom in all good things? I wanted the dude to give a proper explanation to that and I gave him facts of a truly working society , facts aren't chest beating they are facts and can be proven lol.

Oh please , I lived in both SA and Botswana and in both countries 10 Nigerians usually share a one bedroom apartment, meaning they aren't there legitimately hence they can't afford a place . In both countries I would ask you where can I find Nigerian businesses? Lol and you would find none but downtown salons, how do the rest of them survive? Lol.

There are evil pastors everywhere hence I found it ridiculous that you had to mention them as something worthy of bragging about lol I was shocked.

Lol , how I wish you and other Nigerians could take that advice instead of crucifying other Africans. You are the only ones who are known for calling others lazy , jealous,dark etc . Everywhere you go you hate your host , funny enough none of them invites you to their countries lol you qeue for their visas daily but are the first to insult them . Sir , I may not know all about Nigeria but you are in no position to be calling others lazy cus one look at your streets and universities and other institutions one wonders where all that " hardwork" goes to cus it sure doesn't go to making the country liveable.

By the way you should ask south africans why zuma is their president not me , but I do know that under his leadership no matter how scandalous he built more infrastructure than all of the African Presidents, and provided more amenities for his people than all of Nigerian presidents combined lol. By the way you mentioned something about 4 presidents in my country, guess what I wouldn't mind even if we had 2 as long as they do what they are put there for . Botswana is the most stable country in Africa because we choose to make it so , no excuses.
daaaing!

1 Like

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Naturelover: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
I'm surprised to see the kind of comments coming from Nigerians. But why are we like this? we should learn to speak out against all form of wrong doings. Though we are quick to castigate people at the helm of government, sadly we are worse. Look at the insults from foreigners you all brought upon honourable Nigerians who don't subscribe to this dubious view.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Naturelover: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
Kobicove:

Then who should be blamed?

The lady is dishonest, pure and simple!
God bless you for this honest view, can you imagine the kind of responses Nigerians have been giving so far?

1 Like

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by popefuse(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
EtherealAnn:
Someone once transfered 1.3million to my account.
i swiftly called the bank after i realised i wasn't dreaming.
they said thank you afterwards
what do you expect them to do b4? Divide the money into two? thank you is what u deserve
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Vutseck(m): 8:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
cc meelerh

lest I forget, your monthly credit installments are deducted before your balance get to you
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by goingape1: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
yeah right. we are lazy, but you guys are known all over for scamming,defruading, fake pastoring, human trafficking, drug pushing, cyber crime, prostitution rings, human organ snatching etc all in the name of making easy money without working. You can't even build a decent hospital that's why even your president is lying in the cold of the UK waiting for treatment ha ha
how is the taste of your fellow brother's meat?
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by DabuIIIT: 9:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
post=59976263:
shocked

"The error was only discovered on Monday after the matter was reported to us by another student,” the university spokeswoman Yonela Tukwayo said.

Which kind bad belle student be that? angry

na a4onja student with sharp conehead of cos...betrayers dem grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by KekeNash(f): 9:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
Man kudos! Well said. ke tswa polokwane, hey tell them you produce diamond and you don't make noise, oh do they know Pula?? Compared To their lame Naira?

2 Likes

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tuksgrad having fun dancing over the comatose elephant tonight,ain't you lady? It's quite fine to do that. We 're up for ridicule at the moment,so have a blast all you want. You own tonight. Infact,let the whole continent sieze the moment and roar in laughter at us. We are indeed fit for the circus. But while you all make jest,do one thing. PRAY. Pray we never get it right. Ever. Else.
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Nukualofa: 9:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
EtherealAnn:
Someone once transfered 1.3million to my account.
i swiftly called the bank after i realised i wasn't dreaming.
they said thank you afterwards
Kwantinue with this Sallah lie
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Genea(f): 9:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tuksgrad:

LMFAO @ honorable Nigerians. The same Nigerians who commit unspeakable crimes like Evans and bishop who has taken the war back to his village and is responsible for the massacre of villagers ? Lol.

I'm not a SAn but a neighbor of the " lazy " people. I'm from Botswana to be specific and I always lmfao whenever I hear SAns are lazy. Who the hell wakes up every day to make sure the citizens have 24hr electricity? Who is sweating daily to build new infrastructure and the new power plant and maintain old ones ? Nigerians? Lol. You are a big joke.

Do you know SADC countries depend on South African hospitals for free proper Healthcare, built by the lazy people and payed for by their taxes.

In less than 23 years the lazy people have taken themselves from a 3rd world country to a second world country and they are called higher middle class country and it shows , but since you are not lazy where are you after almost 60 years ?. Have you seen the new airports , new stadiums, new hospitals , new roads , new trains, new harbors , new houses built for the poor ? Built ofcourse by the jealous lazy people grin. What have you got to show us ? If lazy people can do all this work in less than 16 years , what is stopping the unlazy people for doing the same?.

Lazy people hosted the world cup and it was one of the most successful but " honorable industrious " people continue to fill up world jails lol. PLEASE stop embarrassing your people sir .

Have you seen the illiteracy rate of the lazy people and your country? Hdi? . Do you know the lazy people are capable of running a proper government that actually does what's it tasked with.

You speak of them depending on government; let me educate you cus you're clearly clueless.

No able bodied SA man or woman is gets any grant, they must work for their money. The people who get grants are ;
1. Old people over the age of 60years , which makes sense to me. How do you call old people lazy ? These are vulnerable people that any sane society caters for.
2. Children from of poor unemployed people who are under 18 years of age. Should the government watch them starve as they do in Nigeria? Should they be street beggers while they should be at school? Like they do in Naija?
3. Disabled people, should a person without hands etc be left to starve to prove they aren't lazy? Lol you must be out of your mind sir , some taxpayers have mercy on disadvantaged people unlike in your country where they are seen as a burden.
4. The poor people who had no houses and who have no jobs are taken out of slums and given new houses by the lazy government to restore their dignity , funny thing not so long ago Nigerians were protesting in Jozi asking for the government to include them on the free housing scheme, how embarrassing is that?

By the way do you understand that the government is the same lazy citizens? Yes the people who are leading and governing each and every country are it's citizens and if the government does well it means the society has something good about it : humanity , and if it refuses to help its citizens and takes away what is rightfully theirs tells you how dirty and lazy they are.

South Africa just like my country believes in society winning collectively while your society believes in individual wins .

By the way the burning of Nigerian brothels and drug dens wasn't xenophobia because even other SADC countries were there helping them burn them down. In each and every country you go to , when disciplined and shown hatred thanks to your behavior you call it jealousy. My question is; why are you people always the common denominator ; Indians are lazy and jealous cus they don't want us to mess up their society with crime , ordinary Botswana is deporting us because they are lazy and jealous, the Chinese are making our lives hell in China because they are jealous and lazy and we are just too industrious for them to handle , the US is making it much difficult for us to enter because their citizens are lazy and stupid and are afraid of our hardworking nature lol, Barbados deports us on point of entry because they are jealous we will take over , Ghanaians are too black and jealous because we take their women and build their country lol, the uk Hates us because we are the smartest there and we are developing their country for their lazy asses lol etc. I wonder what is stopping you from using all these so called brains and energy to develop your own country just like we are doing in our own countries. No one asked you to be "world developers " when your own home is a kraal.

1st pic, houses they build for the poor citizens instead of taking the money to London.

2nd pic, they are building new infrastructure to cater for all, Including the first speed train in Africa in the 3rd pic.

Sir continue screaming laziness, jealousy , inferiority complex etc which are Nigerians favourite words in this forum grin while the rest of the continent wakes up daily to build themselves new infrastructure and provide basic things for their people. When you finally wake up , you will be alone in your backwards state and blame others of hating and being jealous of your Chinese built 1920s infrastructure lol. How do you let Chinese bring their criminal Labour force to build things , I understand bringing the engineers but what about the prisoners doing jobs that nigerians should be doing ? Laziness? Lol, what a joke and irony.

South Africa remains the model for development in the SADC region and the rest of Africa and no Chinese man does the Job but it's all done by the lazy people. We are progressing in my country too , check us on all indices in Africa we are always on the top with the likes of SA. We don't do mouth action or media propaganda we sweat and do the work. Instead of hating the Mandela children we chose to learn and ask for help from them where we lacked, like they did when they needed help and look at where we are today and look at where you are ?

PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN OF THE MOST PROGRESSIVE REGION IN AFRICA lol. I'm also proud that the likes of Kenya , Rwanda and Ghana are progressing instead of searching for who hates them the most they are sweating heavily for their spot in their regions and the continent, big up guys . We are all jealous, lazy and ugly , the" honorable " are .............

grin
This is the best post I have read in the last weeks... I'm a Nigerian and I say it with all my heart she is right... Nigerians are the lazy ones, jealous, fraudsters and their leaders are greediots with a lot of gullible followers.. one sane person wakes up and tries to move the country forward, open the eyes of the youths to see the real picture, yet a fraction of youths pop out like they have been in a trash can, waiting for devilish politician to splash money on them to wake them up to their chants of stupidity..

I leave my rants for another day.. we keep on praying yet we take no actions... we are all in for a long ride... we elected clowns, now the country is a circus

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by LeSudAfricaine: 9:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
lari03:
After what you said about not winning or wanting to win a soccer tournament, there's really no reason to continue the conversation.
[ quote author=Tuksgrad post=60008342]

Everyone knows SADC ain't that good in soccer but SA sure did make us proud for hosting and it did do wonders for their international relations and tourism which bring food to the table for many. They made other continents see africa in a different light no some ritual juju worshipers lol. I would rather be a SAn hosting a world event that brings in money and development than win a cup for 22 people lol. By the way the people responsible for organising the event weren't white , they have a black skin like you and me , so don't give up hope . grin grin

I was waiting for the onyibo part to appear, typical. Botswana is doing better than any other country in Africa currently, is it onyibo working ? Lol. Kenya is doing better than you , onyibo? Ghana? Lol.

No one would say the whites didn't have a hand because we all know they came with only drawings in all their colonies and made all the natives do the actual building , Nigeria included .

I said look at the new infrastructure not old trains not old demolished infrastructure. Have you seen the new airports? The harbors ? The roads ? These are things that even your onyibos didn't want to be built because they were a "waste "of money but now are the first to use them. Check out the best airport In Africa and the best stadium and check out who made them possible, not Chinese like yours and not your onyibos lol. You Nigerians like so much to praise whites and put down trying Africans because you think everyone should be stagnant like you , no we are all moving forward while you sit there and criticize. South African infrastructure was not built by an investment from outside it was built on the proceeds of its natural resources just like my home country, don't be slow read a book lol. You think whites to africa with money ? But then again what do I expect, you are a Nigerian anything onyibo is good , black is bad lol. You can wonder all you want SA and Botswana are doing better than you right in 2017 and it hurts the Giants feelings lol.
Cold truth!

1 Like

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by LeSudAfricaine: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
goingape1:
how is the taste of your fellow brother's meat?
I should be asking you Afonja. Isn't human flesh your national delicacy?

4 Likes

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by unqombothi(f): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
mazimee:
As much as I condemn her reaction to the transfer, I am of the opinion that she is not to be blamed hence, she shouldn't be made to pay for their ineptitude.
Ineptitude or not, she spent the money - that was her own ineptitude. The official that made the error will be punished for his ineptitude if there is a prescribed punishment, but she WILL pay back every cent she spent of that money. The next time she sees money by error in her account, she will maintain her level. Oniara! Ole!
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by XaintJoel20: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tuksgrad:

LMFAO @ honorable Nigerians. The same Nigerians who commit unspeakable crimes like Evans and bishop who has taken the war back to his village and is responsible for the massacre of villagers ? Lol.

I'm not a SAn but a neighbor of the " lazy " people. I'm from Botswana to be specific and I always lmfao whenever I hear SAns are lazy. Who the hell wakes up every day to make sure the citizens have 24hr electricity? Who is sweating daily to build new infrastructure and the new power plant and maintain old ones ? Nigerians? Lol. You are a big joke.

Do you know SADC countries depend on South African hospitals for free proper Healthcare, built by the lazy people and payed for by their taxes.

In less than 23 years the lazy people have taken themselves from a 3rd world country to a second world country and they are called higher middle class country and it shows , but since you are not lazy where are you after almost 60 years ?. Have you seen the new airports , new stadiums, new hospitals , new roads , new trains, new harbors , new houses built for the poor ? Built ofcourse by the jealous lazy people grin. What have you got to show us ? If lazy people can do all this work in less than 16 years , what is stopping the unlazy people for doing the same?.

Lazy people hosted the world cup and it was one of the most successful but " honorable industrious " people continue to fill up world jails lol. PLEASE stop embarrassing your people sir .

Have you seen the illiteracy rate of the lazy people and your country? Hdi? . Do you know the lazy people are capable of running a proper government that actually does what's it tasked with.

You speak of them depending on government; let me educate you cus you're clearly clueless.

No able bodied SA man or woman is gets any grant, they must work for their money. The people who get grants are ;
1. Old people over the age of 60years , which makes sense to me. How do you call old people lazy ? These are vulnerable people that any sane society caters for.
2. Children from of poor unemployed people who are under 18 years of age. Should the government watch them starve as they do in Nigeria? Should they be street beggers while they should be at school? Like they do in Naija?
3. Disabled people, should a person without hands etc be left to starve to prove they aren't lazy? Lol you must be out of your mind sir , some taxpayers have mercy on disadvantaged people unlike in your country where they are seen as a burden.
4. The poor people who had no houses and who have no jobs are taken out of slums and given new houses by the lazy government to restore their dignity , funny thing not so long ago Nigerians were protesting in Jozi asking for the government to include them on the free housing scheme, how embarrassing is that?

By the way do you understand that the government is the same lazy citizens? Yes the people who are leading and governing each and every country are it's citizens and if the government does well it means the society has something good about it : humanity , and if it refuses to help its citizens and takes away what is rightfully theirs tells you how dirty and lazy they are.

South Africa just like my country believes in society winning collectively while your society believes in individual wins .

By the way the burning of Nigerian brothels and drug dens wasn't xenophobia because even other SADC countries were there helping them burn them down. In each and every country you go to , when disciplined and shown hatred thanks to your behavior you call it jealousy. My question is; why are you people always the common denominator ; Indians are lazy and jealous cus they don't want us to mess up their society with crime , ordinary Botswana is deporting us because they are lazy and jealous, the Chinese are making our lives hell in China because they are jealous and lazy and we are just too industrious for them to handle , the US is making it much difficult for us to enter because their citizens are lazy and stupid and are afraid of our hardworking nature lol, Barbados deports us on point of entry because they are jealous we will take over , Ghanaians are too black and jealous because we take their women and build their country lol, the uk Hates us because we are the smartest there and we are developing their country for their lazy asses lol etc. I wonder what is stopping you from using all these so called brains and energy to develop your own country just like we are doing in our own countries. No one asked you to be "world developers " when your own home is a kraal.

1st pic, houses they build for the poor citizens instead of taking the money to London.

2nd pic, they are building new infrastructure to cater for all, Including the first speed train in Africa in the 3rd pic.

Sir continue screaming laziness, jealousy , inferiority complex etc which are Nigerians favourite words in this forum grin while the rest of the continent wakes up daily to build themselves new infrastructure and provide basic things for their people. When you finally wake up , you will be alone in your backwards state and blame others of hating and being jealous of your Chinese built 1920s infrastructure lol. How do you let Chinese bring their criminal Labour force to build things , I understand bringing the engineers but what about the prisoners doing jobs that nigerians should be doing ? Laziness? Lol, what a joke and irony.

South Africa remains the model for development in the SADC region and the rest of Africa and no Chinese man does the Job but it's all done by the lazy people. We are progressing in my country too , check us on all indices in Africa we are always on the top with the likes of SA. We don't do mouth action or media propaganda we sweat and do the work. Instead of hating the Mandela children we chose to learn and ask for help from them where we lacked, like they did when they needed help and look at where we are today and look at where you are ?

PROUD TO BE A CITIZEN OF THE MOST PROGRESSIVE REGION IN AFRICA lol. I'm also proud that the likes of Kenya , Rwanda and Ghana are progressing instead of searching for who hates them the most they are sweating heavily for their spot in their regions and the continent, big up guys . We are all jealous, lazy and ugly , the" honorable " are .............

grin

You nailed it. Some of us are ashamed to travel with Nigerian passport. Nigeria is a cesspit.

4 Likes

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by chiderao: 9:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
37k monthly 8food allowance for a student ...Nigerian government God will never forgive you...

1 Like

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by unqombothi(f): 9:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
OrestesDante:
She's innocent of any crime.
She spent money that isn't hers, KNOWING it wasn't hers. She will pay back every cent of it. There will be no semantics about crime and innocence.

1 Like

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
chiderao:
...Nigerian government God will never forgive you...

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by unqombothi(f): 9:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yusfunoble:
shocked

"The error was only discovered on Monday after the matter was reported to us by another student,” the university spokeswoman Yonela Tukwayo said.

No, she should thank that student for saving her from herself. Given the idiotic spending spree she went on, she would have finished the money in six months and spent the rest of her life paying it back.

4 Likes

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
thornapple:
Lefulefu what would you have done if it were you?.
lol i will give d money back oo.stolen money is always spent unwisely cheesy
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Adiwana: 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
lari03:
In the first place, even in Canada, the most peaceful North American country, there are murders reported every year. My response to you is to make you understand that there are lazy people and all sorts of bad people everywhere.

If a person on a Nigerian website makes a reference to another nation with bad comments, my question is can such a person make such a comment at the immigration counter, at the airport of the country in question ? That's wisdom. People come online to say all sorts of things. Remember the original topic points at a woman's indiscretion. Someone threw a wild comment, mine is not to validate his comment, I was just pointing out to you, that Nigerians are not all bad.

If you talk about shame, then mention one thing that I would need from Botswana that would prompt me to go to a South African website to make a request ? all I need can be found in my country. grin It is the Botswana national, here to blow the trumpet of the South African region on a Nigerian hosted and owned website. I dare say you must have at least 1 or 2 churches in Botswana with their headquarters in Nigeria. Show me what Botswana has planted in Nigeria.

Nigeria may not be ideal, but my point is, everywhere there are good people and bad people. Coming online to boast, doesn't change that. Nigeria had leadership problems in the past, but it has helped other African countries, including the Republic of South Africa in the past.

Nigeria is a very large country with over 250 different ethnic groups, and more languages, the corruption that has ravaged Nigeria is slowly being dealt with, and Nigerians as a whole no longer condone corruption, but that does not mean corrupt people do not exist.

Since you are so wise, do tell us,what we should do over the internet, which you feel we are not doing already.

You made a reference to Ghana, hope you know that the recent electoral change in Ghana was as a result of economic problems, resulting in the electorate voting to remove the incumbent, just as we did in Nigeria in 2015. Mind you, you cannot compare the population and ethnicity in Ghana to Nigeria, there's a big difference. Your country Botswana is known for its long democracy, but how many people have been president ? only 4. What's your country's population ? 2.25 million people. That is a far simpler number to control and cater for, in comparison to 170 million people in Nigeria.

When I speak about tolerance, it is because there are national issues that Nigerians experience which you may not be aware of, but we still live. Don't mistake tolerance for docility, Nigerians are not mediocre; go to the United States, Britain and even India, to find Nigerians who are doing a great job, using their talents to benefit humanity.

Nigga,why are you lying. You made some valid points but trying to paint Nigeria to be what it's not shits on the comments you just made.And why use Church as a reference point?Religion? Mehn try better.Remember you can fool people outside but meh,Nigerians in Nigeria are reading this comments

3 Likes

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
lefulefu:

lol i will give d money back oo.stolen money is always spent unwisely cheesy

Hmmmmmm,
Are you sure??
Stop forming i beg
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Adiwana: 9:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Naturelover:
I'm surprised to see the kind of comments coming from Nigerians. But why are we like this? we should learn to speak out against all form of wrong doings. Though we are quick to castigate people at the helm of government, sadly we are worse. Look at the insults from foreigners you all brought upon honourable Nigerians who don't subscribe to this dubious view.

What's there to hide? A president spending more than 100 days outside the shore of his country on medical trip while a lot could have been done with that money.This alone gives any body the leverage to stomp you out.Not to talk about other challenges.Why on Earth will a Nigerian call an South African Lazy while he knows he's actually worse.They are going to hit with facts which they have already did and theres no way you are winning. It may sound harsh but it's the truth

4 Likes

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by maasoap(m): 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yusfunoble:
shocked

You must have been motivated by her clever spending.
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Vutseck(m): 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
cc Tuksgrad

If you are taking a bath a mad person comes and take your towel but you gives him/her a chase on your naked body

Some passersby will say...Ohh look at those mad people

can you differentiate a mad person from an naked adult running on the street

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Crazy Request A Fan Posted On Dangote's Twitter Handle(screenshot) / Aliko Dangote Takes Ice Cream, Catches Gelato Bug (Video) / Mobil Agrees To Pay Commandclem $236.9 Billion (documents Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.