Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,550 members, 7,801,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (44440 Views)

Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / South African Student That Squandered N392m Accidentally Found In Her Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pidgin2:

Let me educate you Mr. Man, I got your visa but refused to use it because I consider it a waste of money. I know SA is developed and all but I don't want to visit your country for personal reasons, actually I'm hesitant because I know it's not safe despite the beauty

I have not judged your country based on infrastructural development, historical facts has passed judgement on it already. Why are they many successionists? Well, I'm sure you've heard of only a few, which are Biafrans, the others are fighting for resource control, not that there are fighting to leave, they just want more control of their resources. Obviously, you are clueless on Nigerian affairs

Lol you are funny, we have hospitals but a lot of deaths are recorded outside them and even when they are recorded in hospitals you will discover that many pregnant women do not feel the need to attend antenatal classes due to tradition and culture. A lot of folks especially on rural areas still prefare using traditional birth attendants, many hold a negative view about caesarian section and will avoid it like a plague. So it's not about hospitals FYI many state government subsidize the cost attached to giving birth but how does one force a traditionalist to encourage his wife to attend antenatal classes? Efforts are being made but many such people are still suspicious of western medicines

I laugh when you say "Old mama" lol haha I'm a youth bro between I would like to see old age. That said, don't be deceived by the ones who post here, how many busy working class people will have the time to comment on nairaland 24/7, most people in here are not the true representative of Nigeria. It took me a while to register but I did and now I'm enjoying it. Lots of Nigerians with dual nationalities live here bro, ask yourself why our wealthy folks have refused to relocate yet they've got the chance ,we've also got lots of middle class folks who aren't even contemplating it. Most people seeking their way put are Southerners but Northerners are even more in number and they hardly migrate

Our media hasn't done much to help in propagating our image correctly"Seun" please take note, see how this foreigner feels all we do is money rituals? Lol, try visiting here bro, you will be amazed
Lol now you are calling Seun on me because I humbled your big mouth with Facts? The guy that called you here to play superman has abondoned you.Jayceon is merciless with the words.REMEMBER THAT

3 Likes

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Unitedabby(m): 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
just2endowed:

She should have fixed the money and invest in call deposit
exactly!!!
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Tuksgrad(f): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

It's not your fault, you have chosen to follow naughty kids like a toddler. Zoogerian is a hate word and my country is against this

Mydn44
Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Other mods please take note, we shouldn't allow hate speech

Zoogerian calling the mods on me lmfao. Hate word in your country not in mine and the net grin.

1 Like

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Tuksgrad(f): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2017
Pidgin2:

Are you surprised? There are spy's everywhere but we are just too stupid to understand this

Stupid patriot , the guy is a consultant aka middle man between SA government and Nigerian criminals lol. SA like my country don't hire foreigners in their goverment departments and trust me even if they did a Nigerian would be the last person to employ . Infact hell would freeze over before that happens lol.

1 Like

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Tuksgrad(f): 8:57am On Sep 03, 2017
Ugosample:

@Pidgin2
What do you have to say about this?

She has nothing worthy to say but hatred lol. She is planted by your government to spread propaganda here. Any sane person can see the lies she tells , She is the only Nigerian who enjoys 22hrs of uninterrupted electricity lol. She is the only one who thinks scamming and drug dealing are hard work lol. Wait ..... I'm lying she ain't the only one , she's just being a typical Zoogerian grin grin.

Hating progressive nations, lying, praising white skin, hating being black , praising mediocre , living in a chaotic society and and being proud of it, kidnapping, raping , skull mining, murdering, canibalism, owning baby factories, using the boat to travel to Italy illegally grin, fake pastoring, using the word xenophobia, scamming , praising a lazy president who lives in another country ( to escape the hell , 200million have to endure) grin, not having any reliable statistics , being world criminals, claiming to be hard workers yet living in the most underveloped shythole grin, having no electricity or running water or toilets yet opening your stinking mouth against those who have , claiming other nations are jealous of the most backward country in Africa lol etc . These are what Zoogerians are known for. Is there any country where they are not hated, who doesn't treat them like the lazy loud mouth animals they are? Which airport treats them with respect? grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Tuksgrad(f): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2017
izombie:
yep. Its a job only a nigerian can do cus you are the middle man between that department and nigerians. We also have people from other countries working there. We get called all over the country to come and help them. When it comes to human rights, south africa doesn't play with that.

Oh , I wanted you to clarify that cus I know for a fact that no SA department is allowed to have a foreigner working there unless they are consultants or playing middle man between their country men and government.

2 Likes

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Ugosample(m): 9:31am On Sep 03, 2017
Tuksgrad:

She has nothing worthy to say but hatred lol. She is planted by your government to spread propaganda here. Any sane person can see the lies she tells , She is the only Nigerian who enjoys 22hrs of uninterrupted electricity lol. She is the only one who thinks scamming and drug dealing are hard work lol. Wait ..... I'm lying she ain't the only one , she's just being a typical Zoogerian grin grin.

Hating progressive nations, lying, praising white skin, hating being black , praising mediocre , living in a chaotic society and and being proud of it, kidnapping, raping , skull mining, murdering, canibalism, owning baby factories, using the boat to travel to Italy illegally grin, fake pastoring, using the word xenophobia, scamming , praising a lazy president who lives in another country ( to escape the hell , 200million have to endure) grin, not having any reliable statistics , being world criminals, claiming to be hard workers yet living in the most underveloped shythole grin, having no electricity or running water or toilets yet opening your stinking mouth against those who have , claiming other nations are jealous of the most backward country in Africa lol etc . These are what Zoogerians are known for. Is there any country where they are not hated, who doesn't treat them like the lazy loud mouth animals they are? Which airport treats them with respect? grin grin

Hey that's okay

You come here and be running your mouth about my country and be calling it all sorts of names,, rubbish undecided

Nigeria may have a thieving government and infrastructural challenges, but hey, we are a resilient people, the black sub group with the highest skill set
No other African country comes close
Investors pour into my country everyday, and even tho they complain that our country us corrupt, why don't they just pack out and go elsewhere?

We have a thriving entertainment industry that even the black diaspora now want to identify it.

And any time shit hits the fan in Africa, guess who is called to fix it? Nigeria

So.if you like, say all you like about my country, despite it's challenges, it's still.a great country.
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Ugosample(m): 9:34am On Sep 03, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Zoogerian calling the mods on me lmfao. Hate word in your country not in mine and the net grin.

That "Zoogeria" is Africa's biggest economy, with wealth that your country can only dream of.
Just that it's not as evenly distributed as it should be.

Talking as if your country is heaven
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Ugosample(m): 9:38am On Sep 03, 2017
Tuksgrad:

All of that and still millions from Europe, Asia, America, Africa etc flock to their country for tourism and a better life lol what does it say about other countries? Lmfao

But foreigners click to my country en masse as well, especially the foreign investors, so what is your point?
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Nobody: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2017
Tuksgrad:

It's Sunday,have a little mercy

But on the real tho,I suspect that woman is a senior citizen who gets a fat paycheck from the government to deceive Nigerian youth into believing that all is well when everyone knows deep down that things are tough and recession is a reality

1 Like

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by auhanson(m): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2017
Really an expository debate there..very educative indeed with lots of historical facts. 'hope we all learn from this and turn things around positively.

So this thing that the white thought of the blacks as apes is really true. No love, no plans, very mischievious, dubiously wicked and hateful, though there are some exemptions however. You need to learn the talisma of nation building from the white: such charismatic love and dogged approach of the Texas Hurricane Harvey and the progressive productive nature of the Americans.

How i wish Nigeria and SA can brazen up and build that united states of Africa that can stand as the pivotal point of development, devoid of any distinctive character; fight all vices of setbacks and militating factors of these societies.
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Lionessza(f): 6:10am On Sep 04, 2017
Tuksgrad:

LMFAO, don't waste your time on this hate filled Zoogerian. She lives in a fool's paradise. Nothing works in that country and she knows it , only 10 of their population has acess to basic amenities, the rest are left with nothing.

1 Like

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Lionessza(f): 6:17am On Sep 04, 2017
auhanson:
Really an expository debate there..very educative indeed with lots of historical facts. 'hope we all learn from this and turn things around positively.

So this thing that the white thought of the blacks as apes is really true. No love, no plans, very mischievious, dubiously wicked and hateful, though there are some exemptions however. You need to learn the talisma of nation building from the white: such charismatic love and dogged approach of the Texas Hurricane Harvey and the progressive productive nature of the Americans.

How i wish Nigeria and SA can brazen up and build that united states of Africa that can stand as the pivotal point of development, devoid of any distinctive character; fight all vices of setbacks and militating factors of these societies.

United States of Africa would never work until each and every Country builds basic things for it's citizens. If not then there will always be a one way traffic . The problem with some Africans is that , when they see something better in another country they all rush there instead of learning how it's made and building it for themselves.
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by auhanson(m): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2017
Lionessza:

United States of Africa would never work until each and every Country builds basic things for it's citizens. If not then there will always be a one way traffic . The problem with some Africans is that , when they see something better in another country they all rush there instead of learning how it's made and building it for themselves.

I think love among the blacks is the major factor, the heart of a black man is wicked and desparately evil, hence no one will talk ill against another, no one would take what belong to the state to enrich himself alone leaving the citzenry and the economy in jeopardy. No one would kill/kidnap a pregressive person just to loot his wealth and waste it in clubs and on women etc. No one would impoverish a people snatching away their resources to enrich himself alone, while evacuating his family abroad. No one/government would stand and see his brother/people in agony and of natural disaster and look the other way; rather would even steal/misappropriate whatever contributions/donations that was made by others, organisation/groups that was meant to give succor to such. No one would look at the elderly and the aged and turn his eyes the other way as no mans business, without building a home for them and takes care of them with the resources of the state.

No one would fail to manage the resources of a nation meaningfully, but rather wasteful mangement fill majority of the African states, and the so call African Union cannot address these issues, and the stronger nations cannot even embarrass/call the stupid ones to attention.. Thats why i would ever give thumbs up to Tuksgrad, though not enough to drive the message home as it would have been at nations/union level, no matter how harsh /embarassing it could be . Those nations that little nations would have learned from and expected much from but are disappointment are complete failures and must be litterally embarassed till they wake up from slumber . It is the right of those little nations to expect much of you the bigger nations... My heart is really full but do not really have the time to express it all here.
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by justseyi(m): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2017
Not just the heart of a black man. But the heart of every man.

With Ijmb / Jupeb. Admission seekers are given a better chance to enter into their choice university without jamb but through direct entry. How does it work
* You register online. The form is N5,000
* Then resume lectures at any of our study centers closest to you for a couple of months
* Write exam on just 3 subjects relating to the course you want to study
* Use the result to apply into 200lvl for any Nigerian university of your choice
* You can apply to as many schools as you like
* Your school fees depends on location and study center and they can be paid in 3 installments

If you have further questions visit

http://gnosiseduonline.net/admission-without-jamb/

Then call 08023201628 for further inquiries.

(WhatsApp 08094214558)
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Lionessza(f): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2017
auhanson:

I think love among the blacks is the major factor, the heart of a black man is wicked and desparately evil, hence no one will talk ill against another, no one would take what belong to the state to enrich himself alone leaving the citzenry and the economy in jeopardy. No one would kill/kidnap a pregressive person just to loot his wealth and waste it in clubs and on women etc. No one would impoverish a people snatching away their resources to enrich himself alone, while evacuating his family abroad. No one/government would stand and see his brother/people in agony and of natural disaster and look the other way; rather would even steal/misappropriate whatever contributions/donations that was made by others, organisation/groups that was meant to give succor to such. No one would look at the elderly and the aged and turn his eyes the other way as no mans business, without building a home for them and takes care of them with the resources of the state.

No one would fail to manage the resources of a nation meaningfully, but rather wasteful mangement fill majority of the African states, and the so call African Union cannot address these issues, and the stronger nations cannot even embarrass/call the stupid ones to attention.. Thats why i would ever give thumbs up to Tuksgrad, though not enough to drive the message home as it would have been at nations/union level, no matter how harsh /embarassing it could be . Those nations that little nations would have learned from and expected much from but are disappointment are complete failures and must be litterally embarassed till they wake up from slumber . It is the right of those little nations to expect much of you the bigger nations... My heart is really full but do not really have the time to express it all here.

Please don't say a black man is evil.
Mandela was a black man , he didn't die wealthy, he didn't hand on to power , infact he was the one who said " I'm too old to lead , let a younger person take over the leadership and move the country forward". Mandela a black man stopped a country with selfless leadership from going into a civil war .

Thabo Mbeki was kicked out of his position as a president but instead of doing what a typical Nigerian leader would have done i.e make his supporters attack the opposers, he called for peace and gave the hat to zuma. He is black.

All those things you claim a black man cannot give his society , SA black men have given them. Before a black man took over, no SA elder was supported by the government, no hungry child was fed by the government, no cripple was fed , no school had a feeding scheme. Today under a black man majority of SA has 24hr uninterrupted electricity, running water and sanitation, functional hospitals, the biggest education budget in the continent.

So no its not the black man that is against progress , it is Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by okoliexpress: 11:06am On Sep 05, 2017
somehow:
Useless girl with fish brain.

$620k on liabilities and none on assets?

God take me far away from fools!
i doubt you've ever received big money you never planned for before and besides she spent $61000 not 620 #don'tjudge
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by somehow: 1:25pm On Sep 05, 2017
My mindset when I have none is my mindset when I have all. Money don't change people, money only illuminates the person. It brings out the you in you. I don't club nor party, so no matter how much comes to me, I still wouldn't club or party.
okoliexpress:
i doubt you've ever received big money you never planned for before and besides she spent $61000 not 620 #don'tjudge
Re: South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error by Taniaa(f): 8:59am On Jan 25, 2018
Unitedaby:
exactly!!!
Same people who castigate their country will never do the same thing to their tribe. It means that tribal sentiments are much higher than patriotism.
Trust me, we have many developed cities here with good roads, hospitals, recreational centres etc don't rely on online assessment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Watched My Brother, Sani, Die - Dangote Tells Tinubu / Aliko Dangote Takes Ice Cream, Catches Gelato Bug (Video) / Crazy Request A Fan Posted On Dangote's Twitter Handle(screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.