Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,333 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:30 AM

Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her (32789 Views)

This Is Why Nigerians Do Not Deserve Financial Help From Fellow Nigerians (pics) / Nigerian Lady Dies Aboard Emirates Airlines (Photo) / “RIP To Myself” — Ayanfe Bassey, Nigerian Lady Wishes Death Upon Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by josephine123: 5:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
[img]http://4.bp..com/-oxERi2kvY-Y/WabtfZqZUII/AAAAAAAAfxo/N9UPto2fU-oUonBGWuLyXnd9-j2XhLK3gCLcBGAs/s640/cats.jpg[/img]
This Nigerian lady was spotted dancing to the pleas of some women soliciting help from her, some people are just so heartless ...

WATCH THE VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhpYHT2J_eI

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com.ng/2017/08/nigerian-lady-dances-to-pleas-of-some.html

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by josephine123: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
too bad

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by benzene00: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2017
This one is strong

the odds of this lady being mentally stable is 1.25odds

according to bet9ja

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by mazimee(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Crazy slay queen. She think she's doing me?
She is doing herself.

"We are the native of the street
Holed-up under bridges
We are necessary
We are part of your existence
Major fragment of the globe
As the day chameleon to night
You slump in the warmth of your beds
And the heat of loved ones
We also embrace the cozy
Cardboards laid on stinks
As the night inject us with cold breeze
And endurance

We sleep and dream
And have conferences with
The indigenes of the world
When its day, in bundle
We pack our belongings
And move on with our days
Standing, kneeling and bending
To beg for alms just for the day
Necessary part of your society
Translators of your dreams
Carriers of your burdens
Angels, we open gates
Of your blessings
We are the lack
That takes your lack
We are homeless, not hopeless
This makes us rife at hereafter
When death opens the gate
To the second phase"

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by MhizzAJ(f): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
Na wa
But the women begging have hands and legs nah..people should learn to stop begging and start working

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
There must be a reason for this.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by auntysimbiat(f): 6:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hmmmm... She no get mercy eyes.. Lol

lalasticlala Seun
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by soberdrunk(m): 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
The biggest irony is that she may be one of those people that carry the biggest bible on sunday and speak the harshest tongues yet see how she is mocking her mothers mates because of ordinary pocket change, i trust 'boda karma'....... angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Nobody: 8:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
This madam's gat no chill... absolutely hilarious

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by veacea: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Slay queen
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by cr7rooney10(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hunger na bad. tin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by jtigwell0: 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
Who she epp??
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by EniHolar(f): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
The lady... Slay mumu

The camera man... Slay Dundee

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Dc4life(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
To somebody people, begging is a cultural trait, so dancing should be too for others- it's a parri-passu thing. We shouldn't raise eyebrows, she was just expressing a part of her cultural values. grin

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Dc4life(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by itiswellandwell: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
Hahahahaha. She might like the mouth sound beat of the sound naa. shey someone cannot dance in peace again ni.

Check my signature for your quality full capacity 12000mah powerbank.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by safiaaASSHOLE: 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
That's not a slay queen, that's an actress dumbasses. You've turned "slay queen" into a cliche angry

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by kullozone(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
I think say na one Behind babe sef... I just waste my seeing for chimpazee wey dey dance.

Mtcheeew!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Shayolevels: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abeg which kind weed she smoke.... Op abeg help me ask her... I'm interested grin grin grin grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by oluwatymylehyn(m): 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Weyrey SLAY Queen grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by favourmic(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Too much of yoruba movies they kill her

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by don4real18(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Nobody: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Those women sef, they can't find small work and start making small change. At least they are not disabled.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by LoveJesus87(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
H
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by iamchybs(m): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Okpo 500 naira.
Wetin them except
Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Ebukax(f): 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Th arewa's will give the igbos another quit notice once they c this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by shurley22(f): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
From what exactly did you conclude she's a slay queen?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Dc4life(m): 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
fidalgo19:
Those women sef, they can't find small work and start making small change. At least they are not disabled.

I tire oo

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dances To The Pleas Of Some Women Soliciting Help From Her by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
This is what you call zombie dance, she don't even got moves sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Big Python Killed By A Mopol Friend Today (Photos) / Big Python Killed By John Nani, A Commissioner In Delta State (Photos) / Man Dies In Edo Few Days After Posting "I Don't Wanna Die Too Young" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.