Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. (883 Views)

JW And The Catholic Who Among These Folk Are More Disillusioned. / Please What Is Wrong With Christianity In Nigeria / What Is Wrong With Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by Martinez19(m): 7:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
1) USE COMMON SENSE AND LOGIC: if you are not using common sense and logic how else you verify something?
2) STOP THE TALK AND LET THE RESULTS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES: clergymen, apologists and others can argue from ages to ages but when it comes to results, they are no where to be found. You check out for results and you will be disappointed.
3) SEARCH FOR CASES OF HEALING AND MIRACLES: in this case you must be an eye-witness. Search for popular cases of people you know that are genuinely sick and see if prayers and faith can heal them.
4) PRAY AND RECORD THE RESULTS
5) GO THROUGH ATHEISTS ARGUMENTS AGAINST YOUR RELIGION AND BE SINCERE TO YOUR SELF
6) ADD YOURS...

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by hopefulLandlord: 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
who needs common sense when one has faith?
who needs result when there's faith?
who needs healings and miracles when one has faith?
who needs to pray and record when one has faith?

1 Like

Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by Ranchhoddas: 7:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Praying and praying without results.
Sowing and sowing without reaping.
If all the churches can return the money I have paid by way of offering and seed sowing, I will be significantly richer than I am right now.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by akpamuomenka: 7:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

What is faith?.
Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by akpamuomenka: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Praying and praying without results.
Sowing and sowing without reaping.
If all the churches can return the money I have paid by way of offering and seed sowing, I will be significantly richer than I am right now.

Since you stopped sowing, what have you achieved?.
Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by purem(m): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
All this DELUSIONED xtians wee kom here nw.

Meanwhile I wee jex sit ryt here and watch dem wit there malfunction brain

1 Like

Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by Ranchhoddas: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Since you stopped sowing, what have you achieved?.
Nothing really. This shows that there is no difference between a "sower" and a "non-sower".

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by DoctorAlien(m): 8:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
akpamuomenka:
What is faith?.
Good question!
Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by Martinez19(m): 9:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

They have faith and they should show us the result of the faith in healing and miracles.
Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by obisco4u: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Faith did not build the great wall of China or the pyramids in Egypt. Men who understand and apply known principles did.
So don't mention faith.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by akpamuomenka: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
Nothing really.
This shows that there is no difference between a "sower" and a "non-sower".

Even a ninety year old farmer will laugh at your stupdty if you tell him that there's no different btw a sower and a none sower.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by Martinez19(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
akpamuomenka:

Even a ninety year old farmer will laugh at your stupdty if you tell him that there's no different btw a sower and a none sower.
He didn't mean planting seed that will germinate to edibles. He meant give money in church out of faith for God to answer your prayers that is the meaning of sowing seed in the christian perspective.
Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by Ranchhoddas: 10:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
akpamuomenka:

You think you are wiser than a ninety-year old farmer?

You are more stupid than I previously thought.
Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by Ranchhoddas: 10:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Martinez19:
He didn't mean planting seed that will germinate to edibles. He meant give money in church out of faith for God to answer your prayers that is the meaning of sowing seed in the christian perspective.
You get time dey explain to am.
Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by akpamuomenka: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Martinez19:

Sowing, is sowing. Whether you sow a crop or money, the truth remains that you must reap what you sowed.
Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked:for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by akpamuomenka: 10:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You think you are wiser than a ninety-year old farmer?

You are more stupid than I previously thought.

E pain am
Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by Ranchhoddas: 10:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
akpamuomenka:

E pain am
Really?
Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by ashjay001(m): 5:48am On Aug 31, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

And that truly, is what religion is abt! Developing ur faith in a diety.
Re: How To Be Disillusioned With Christianity. by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 31, 2017
purem:
All this DELUSIONED xtians wee kom here nw.

Meanwhile I wee jex sit ryt here and watch dem wit there malfunction brain
Don't mind them jare. Telling themselver God will do everything but when it's time to fvck the don't allow god to take their place and do it for them. Same goes for eating but not working. God will work for them, turn himself into a giant company to create work for them. Mtcheew.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Angola Election : Prophet Joshua Iginla’s Prediction Comes To Pass / Free Admission And Scholarship: A Guarantee For A University Degree? / Not Paying Your Tithe As A Christian? I Really Pity You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.