Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please Advice Him What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Advice Him What To Do (731 Views)

Advice Him; He's Confused / Man Is Broke, His Wife Has Money But She Is Not Willing To Help, Advice Him / Advice him:i Sucked Out A Strange Substance From my Gf's Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice Him What To Do by kellycute(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
It's hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to a friend's funeral yesterday. Apparently at home the tradition is that, during the funeral ceremony, an old man comes to tell the next person who is going to die. When the old man came out he says the next person who will die is the first person to leave the scene. Since yesterday, everyone is still here at the funeral even the old man. The Pastor might risk to read the whole bible today. The singers sang, but the voice don't come out anymore I want to go home help me please.
Copied!!
Re: Please Advice Him What To Do by tosyne2much(m): 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
Abeg comot for that scene jawe. One thing must surely kill a man cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Advice Him What To Do by bamisepeters(m): 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
kellycute:
It's hot!!!!!!!!!!!!! I went to a friend's funeral yesterday. Apparently at home the tradition is that, during the funeral ceremony, an old man comes to tell the next person who is going to die. When the old man came out he says the next person who will die is the first person to leave the scene. Since yesterday, everyone is still here at the funeral even the old man. The Pastor might risk to read the whole bible today. The singers sang, but the voice don't come out anymore I want to go home help me please.
Copied!!
then the person next to death will die while sitting...
Re: Please Advice Him What To Do by Divay22(f): 11:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lol....
OP stay o grin grin grin
Go home ke, wait let the old man go first
Re: Please Advice Him What To Do by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 31, 2017
grin simple solution. Push the old man out nah

(1) (Reply)

Naughty... Crazy... Dirty... Check This Package Out Guys / Best Father Ever: Nigeria Man Seen Backing His Baby / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.