Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. (6012 Views)

What's Your Plan B If Nobody Marries You? / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You? / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
A lot of girls no even support her grin . Omo dem girls rr confused.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by kaboninc(m): 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
Why not, most things we regret in life are the risks we didn't take. So am a risks taker.

Good. So its a risk worth taking and I hope that your bf never sees you as a side chick.
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by agrovick(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
Madam! So peradventure the relationship works out, what happens to the mugus that were on the substitutes bench?
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Oyebee91(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2017
freepop:
Another case of gross misapplication.

Many Nigerians just pick up proverbs, clichés and scriptural verses and apply them blindly to issues.

Ask yourself; why, when and where was that adage first expressed? sad

explain..eyin eficko
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by monex(m): 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2017
kimbraa:
Most of you already have sidechicks. I stopped trusting men long ago but I've never stated that all men are dogs 'cause not all think with your dicks.

The purpose of the thread isn't to cheat but to keep an open mind. To be able to discern a serious suitor coming while in an unserious one you felt is serious, you can't tell the heart of man.

I specifically stated it's for ladies whose biological clock is already ticking 'cause the girls are still catching fun with numerous guys. This topic isn't debatable for those who understand what it is.

The advice applies to guys too. some guys are only single because they have been in long term relationships that didnt work. I would find it tough to implement what OP is suggesting even though it seems an less risky approach. the thing is if you are not emotionally committed, you would keep being unsure even when he is ready to tie the knots.
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2017
Its true, cos anything can happen.
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2017
agrovick:
Madam! So peradventure the relationship works out, what happens to the mugus that were on the substitutes bench?
Peradventure the relationship does not work out, the side nigga will be promoted to a main nigga and the lady won't lose at the end.

The heartbreak too won't be too painful.
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:04pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Its true, cos anything can happen.

Can we also give men the permission to have side chicks because even we too are not sure of our girls?
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by agrovick(m): 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
Peradventure the relationship does not work out, the side nigga will be promoted to a main nigga and the lady won't lose at the end.

The heartbreak too won't be too painful.

Bwahahahaha, It's not that simple
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Jodha(f): 9:00pm On Sep 21, 2017
agrovick:

It is....very simple...
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 21, 2017
agrovick:

It is to me, so far the person is not my husband, I don't get too fuccking attached and its easy to move on if it doesn't work out between us.
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by agrovick(m): 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2017
Sabrina18:
It is to me, so far the person is not my husband, I don't get too fuccking attached and its easy to move on if it doesn't work out between us.
Jodha:

It is....very simple...

Ahn Ahn, what kind of gang up is this?
Whatever rocks your boats, lasses tongue
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jodha:
Lemme just go straight to the point...

Many ladies make this mistake,deceiving their selves that they're in a relationship.. Forget that dating stuff.. Provided yhur bf has not yet married yhu ..yhure still single and ready to mingle...please don't get me wrong I'm not saying yhu should cheat...all I'm saying is that do not keep all yhur eggs in one basket..

Some ladies make serious mistakes such as staying with a guy in a relationship for more than 10years then when he dumps yhu ..yhu attempt suicide as suicide squad way yhu be...some even go as far as killing the dude in question...

Sisters we don't need all those stress in life..in our society concerning marriage.. Ladies have less time compared to guys..that's why at 28..a Lady is seen already as old...say for example yhure 22..yhure dating one guy for up to 4yrs now ..and it looks like the relationship is gonna yield something fruitful.. Then let's say at age 27 the dude dumps yhu with normal excuses. Like I'm not ready to commit and all those bullcrap...yhull be at the loosing end...

So sisters wise up..guys of nowadays.. Odikwa very sharp..even if yhu have a serious bf..do not look down on yhur other chykers or reject them because yhure on a relationship... Be wise and have someone to fall back to..

A word is enough..5 paragraphs is more than enough..

You are hot on this matter sister
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Jodha(f): 8:43pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You are hot on this matter sister

Bro....its because ...its the truth...

Some ladies suffer dearly because of ignorance
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jodha:

You don see... funny enough the ones that suffer this thing, when asked out, they keep bragging they have a boyfriend. One year, two years, three years, four years ( oya continue the song for me in Fela's voice, while i dance the joro jajo dance ..... grin )
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jodha:

You don see... funny enough the ones that suffer this thing, when asked out, they keep bragging they have a boyfriend. One year, two years, three years, four years ( oya continue the song for me in Fela's voice, while i dance the joro jajo dance ..... grin )..
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Jodha(f): 9:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You don see... funny enough the ones that suffer this thing, when asked out, they keep bragging they have a boyfriend. One year, two years, three years, four years ( oya continue the song for me in Fela's voice, while i dance the joro jajo dance ..... grin )..

Asin ehn....tiri gbosah for yah head....

Im happy that finally a guy is getting my point...

Guy yhu go well...
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 29, 2017
Jodha:

Asin ehn....tiri gbosah for yah head....

Im happy that finally a guy is getting my point...

Guy yhu go well...

There are our sisters. We feel bad... I personally feel bad... two years is enough to define a relationship... two years is the standard to know a person, if you'll marry or not... and sisters shouldn't easily stay with a man, or give sex during this time. it's for both parties understanding one another and trying to work out differences...sex is a glue, the moment it comes in, cowabunga baby !
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Jodha(f): 1:50am On Sep 30, 2017
supersystemsnig:

There are our sisters. We feel bad... I personally feel bad... two years is enough to define a relationship... two years is the standard to know a person, if you'll marry or not... and sisters shouldn't easily stay with a man, or give sex during this time. it's for both parties understanding one another and trying to work out differences...sex is a glue, the moment it comes in, cowabunga baby !

Yhuve said it all....a word is enough for the wise...

After all these....if they still decide foolish....its at their own perile..
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Nobody: 5:00am On Sep 30, 2017
Jodha:

Yhuve said it all....a word is enough for the wise...

After all these....if they still decide foolish....its at their own perile..

cheesy
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Youngpo413: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Most of you already have sidechicks. I stopped trusting men long ago but I've never stated that all men are dogs 'cause not all think with your dicks.

The purpose of the thread isn't to cheat but to keep an open mind. To be able to discern a serious suitor coming while in an unserious one you felt is serious, you can't tell the heart of man.

I specifically stated it's for ladies whose biological clock is already ticking 'cause the girls are still catching fun with numerous guys. This topic isn't debatable for those who understand what it is.
Catching fun as in fùcking the numerous guys?
When they Bleep around and wake up late,they start seeing guys as time wasters.
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Youngpo413: 1:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
I don't trust them too, all of them have side chicks, none of them will ever agree that they are dating, they are always single. I was chatting with one the other day, he told he was single (not like I care), then as we became friends, he later told me he has 4 girlfriends and is planning to marry one of them next year, this is the e-diot that told me he is single o cheesy.
most of you are only good for sex and nothing else...the sharp guy fùcks and dump your àss and now you are bitter...take heart bîtch.
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Youngpo413: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Jodha(f): 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
Youngpo413:
most of you are only good for sex and nothing else...the sharp guy fùcks and dump your àss and now you are bitter...take heart bîtch.

Na wah for yhu o
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Jodha(f): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
Youngpo413:
Catching fun as in fùcking the numerous guys?
When they Bleep around and wake up late,they start seeing guys as time wasters.

Please my point is not about faqking around.... I'm only saying a lady should be open minded just in case ....

That's all
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Youngpo413: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Na wah for yhu o
Lol,thats not my real face o.
Re: Ladies, Until He Marries You..you're Still Single. by Jodha(f): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Youngpo413:
Lol,thats not my real face o.

It is jhoor.. that's just too vile biko...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Endowed But Ugly Or Pretty But Not Endowed. Men Make Your Choice / Lady Set To Wed In 8 Days Time Sleeps With Another Man(screenshot) / WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.