Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,874 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:41 AM

Forbidden Attraction - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Forbidden Attraction (33209 Views)

Forbidden Fruits (18+) / Forbidden / Magical Attraction (A Romance Suspense Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Sensitivity1254: 1:41pm On Oct 17, 2017
Terhide5000:
Thanks for the comments, likes and shares (to all my fans). Next update coming tonight.

You are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nice story you have here torhide5000. Which part of tiv are you if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Lilyjoe567(f): 3:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
Terhide5000:

Thank you Lilyjoe567 You are also reading my story. My head don burst.

You're doing a good job. Nice story you got here

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by badex11: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
i

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by itsandi(m): 5:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
Nice update... Enjoy other cool stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Click!
Re: Forbidden Attraction by baski92(m): 7:32pm On Oct 17, 2017
badex11:
Very lovely story. Please upload faster so that it will be easier to follow.
hmmm gay story

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
(14)
When I opened my eyes, it was morning already and Bola was not in bed. O God what happened last night? My mind did a flashback to last night and I was relieved that I did not do anything stupid. But my boxer was wet. Gosh! I had a wet dream. Father used to say that wet dreams are from the devil that I should always pray against it. I closed my eyes and began to mutter a silent prayer. Then I heard the door swung open. "Yo Sam you can snore for Africa..." It was Bola, he was sweaty and he appeared muscular than before. "Good morning," I said and closed my eyes back. I continued my prayers silently whilst I heard Bola enter the bathroom and in a short while I heard the sound of rushing water.

Bola left at exactly 7:45 to his 8:00 class and I was all alone till Enitan came. She looked beautiful in sleeveless, crop jacket and leggings. "How was your night?" She smiled at me. "Fine and yours?" I replied.

"Did my brother friends sleep over here?"

"No, just the two of us."

"But were they here?"

"We met them at the buka."

"Were they smoking weed?"

"I didn't see..."

"Bola should have been in three hundred level now. He was suspended for one year."

"Why?"

"Cult activities. He was lucky. He wasn't caught in the act, his name was only mentioned and my Dad is a friend of the VC."

"But Bola seem nice."

"He is a nice person, it's just the friends he keeps..."

My mind delved back to last night --- Wale and his squad, they looked rough and scary despite they are in their first year and I must not lie even Ralph, I mean which responsible guy paints his hair brown? Perhaps my heart saw something else in him. "I forgot to tell you, the Reverend called he's in town," Enitan said and my heart leaped for joy. "Where is he?" My eyes propped excitedly.

"Staff quarters..."

"Oh! honour be to Mary..."

Enitan accompanied me to the staff quarters and when we got to the gate, Enitan dialed Reverend James's phone number and he answered, saying that he was in class that we should wait for him for thirty minutes. We waited for one hour and he did not show up and Enitan was pissed and hungry so she went to the cafeteria leaving me behind. I was seated on the pavement when a black sedan car pulled over a distance from me and a man around his late forties in black suit alighted. He was in the accompany of someone I didn't recognize at first until the person appearance became conspicuous. It was Ralph, looking humble and innocent. The man in the suit was scolding him and he bent his head sullenly. I couldn't hear the actual words the man was saying but I presume he was talking about Ralph's hair. The man finished scolding and dipped his hand in his suit pocket and brought a bundle of cash and handed it to Ralph. Ralph did not thank him or say anything, he just maintained his position. The man entered the car and zoomed off, throwing dust on Ralph's body. For a moment I felt sorry for Ralph but when he raised his head and saw me, he became even angrier than before.

3 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 17, 2017
melodydennis:
Nice story you have here torhide5000. Which part of tiv are you if I may ask?

Vandeikya... You?
Re: Forbidden Attraction by melodydennis(f): 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
Terhide5000:

Vandeikya... You?

kwande, adikpo precisely

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by badex11: 7:55am On Oct 18, 2017
Please upload more... at a faster pace please.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by rachealfst(f): 11:01am On Oct 18, 2017
I'm on board. I must see this movie to the end. Nice Story line. More inspiration.
Invite:
yetunde1234
queenitee
TheBlessedMAN
Hadampson
cbella
Toyin223
Cyber5
Creeza
Souloho19
Akinwale14
Citas
Evajael
You'll love this story guys.

3 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by citas(f): 11:13am On Oct 18, 2017
rachealfst:
I'm on board. I must see this movie to the end. Nice Story line. More inspiration.
Invite:
yetunde1234
queenitee
TheBlessedMAN
Hadampson
cbella
Toyin223
Cyber5
Creeza
Souloho19
Akinwale14
Citas
Evajael

tnx for the invite dear, its been a while o, how have you been?
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Toyin223(f): 11:22am On Oct 18, 2017
rachealfst:
Invite:
yetunde1234
queenitee
TheBlessedMAN
Hadampson
cbella
Toyin223
Cyber5
Creeza
Souloho19
Akinwale14
Citas
Evajael
HERE Am I,tank U Sister

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by cbella(f): 11:32am On Oct 18, 2017
rachealfst:
Invite:
cbella
Evajael

How I wished you didn't invite EvaJael grin

Thank you... Will scroll up soon

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Akinwale14(m): 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2017
rachealfst:
Invite:
yetunde1234
queenitee
TheBlessedMAN
Hadampson
cbella
Toyin223
Cyber5
Creeza
Souloho19
Akinwale14
Citas
Evajael
Thanks for the invitation

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Akinwale14(m): 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Terhide5000:
Disclaimer: This story is not for everyone, only for those with an open mind and free spirit. Readers discretion is advised.

Forbidden attraction is a story of lust, sin and a forbidden relationship. Keep off if you don't like such story.

Two college guys are entangled in an attraction and romance that could be the end of them if they are caught...

WATCH OUT for this suspense filled and adrenaline pumping forbidden tale.
Huh na gay story

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by rachealfst(f): 7:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
citas:

tnx for the invite dear, its been a while o, how have you been?
I'm very well. Thanks.
cbella, Akinwale14, Toyin223.... welcome on board.
Re: Forbidden Attraction by Toyin223(f): 8:11pm On Oct 18, 2017
rachealfst:
I'm very well. Thanks. cbella, Akinwale14, Toyin223.... welcome on board.
TANK U SISTER

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by cyber5(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2017
rachealfst:
Invite:
yetunde1234
queenitee
TheBlessedMAN
Hadampson
cbella
Toyin223
Cyber5
Creeza
Souloho19
Akinwale14
Citas
Evajael

On board

thanks for the invitation

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by queenitee(f): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
rachealfst:
Invite:
yetunde1234
queenitee
TheBlessedMAN
Hadampson
cbella
Toyin223
Cyber5
Creeza
Souloho19
Akinwale14
Citas
Evajael

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by queenitee(f): 8:34pm On Oct 18, 2017
rachealfst:
Invite:
yetunde1234
queenitee
TheBlessedMAN
Hadampson
cbella
Toyin223
Cyber5
Creeza
Souloho19
Akinwale14
Citas
Evajael
Thanks Momma, I'm here

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by queenitee(f): 8:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
abubakarbabang7:
are you the writer?why are u taking panadol for another person's headache?
Excuse me o but I would talk. You don't have to be unnecessarily rude. I read her comment and I saw noting wrong in it, she did not insult you. Her comment was just so very right. We don't have to make enemies online. Your reply was just so rude and she isn't taking panadol for another person's headache. We should learn how to talk and be polite please, everyone has the ability to be rude, but being rude where it isn't needed is stupidity. Thank you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Attraction by cbella(f): 9:09pm On Oct 18, 2017
Forbidden..................

wow, i'm flying on the thread... Glued already.

Nice write up so far, more grease

Pearl05
Gloryejims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forbidden Attraction by abubakarbabang7(m): 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
queenitee:

Excuse me o but I would talk. You don't have to be unnecessarily rude. I read her comment and I saw noting wrong in it, she did not insult you. Her comment was just so very right. We don't have to make enemies online. Your reply was just so rude and she isn't taking panadol for another person's headache. We should learn how to talk and be polite please, everyone has the ability to be rude, but being rude where it isn't needed is stupidity. Thank you
what exactly are you trying to point out?

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by queenitee(f): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
abubakarbabang7:
what exactly are you trying to point out?
That your reply was rude

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by zephry(m): 10:41pm On Oct 18, 2017
huh......gay story
*packs load and flies fence*

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 18, 2017
zephry:
huh......gay story
*packs load and flies fence*
grin no be small run o
I cover your ass with the blood of Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by zephry(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
jamariwolf:
grin no be small run o
I cover our asses with the blood of Jesus
AMEEEEEN fireeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 1:56am On Oct 19, 2017
(15)
"Yo what are you doing here?" Ralph's raspy voice practically yanked me off the pavement. "Nothing. I mean I am waiting for someone," I replied, watching him amble towards me. Mehn this guy can bounce for Africa. "Who," He asked, his brow widened as his lips jostled. "Ehm a lecturer in Arts. Ehm religion," I stuttered. He chuckled in his throat and a hiss sound escaped his mouth, with a wanton smile etched beautifully on his face and my subconscious remonstrated that I was sounding weird. "Is that man your father?" I unknowingly asked and immediately bit my lower lip. "Who?" He quiped, giving me the i-dont-know-what-you-are-saying look.

"The man in the black suit?"

"Oh! something like that..."

"Okay. He seem angry at you," I said and slapped myself in my mind. What was giving me the guts to be asking Mr brown haired guy questions?

"He is always angry..."He pouted. "Is it because of the color of your hair?" I asked and I bit my lower lip again. "Why are you always biting your lip?" He asked and I was taken aback. Oh! my God he noticed.

"Sorry..."

"What are you apologizing for?"

"For biting my lip?"I said childishly.

"It's okay, I just hope you don't wound your lip."

What? He loved my lips. No he was just been concerned. Why would he love my lips? My lips were not as attractive as his anyway. But I wanted to place my lips on his, just to feel the softness of his lips and the sweetness of his saliva. Oh no! what my mind was thinking was wrong. He would just slap me and send me straight to hell.

"Thank you for the other day."

"What day?"

"Yesterday. For defending me against Wale."

"No it's nothing. I mean I said what I saw."

For a moment, It seemed his whole thuggishness had disappeared. He was looking calm and soft and I had begin to wonder, who is this guy really?

"Yo see you later," He said and paused like he was trying to remember something. "Sonter. Ehm Samuel," I quipped and the lights in his grey eyes returned. "Sonter yeah," He shake his head and stretched his hand at me and I raised mine and our both hands connected. Oh! his palm were like bread soaked in water, I never wanted to part with it. "Your hands are harder than you look," He said and my sad self struggled to come to light. "Okay," He literally hurled his hand from mine and then he bit his lower lip and winked at me. I swear I fainted a million times and woke.

"Are you mocking me?"

"No I was just trying out my lips..."

You can try it out on mine, my subconscious spoke loudly in my head. He took a step backward whilst for reasons unknown our eyes were focused on each other. "Watch it," an angry feminine voice rose in the reverie. "Sorry," Ralph echoed contritely and moved aside and the angry female came in view, it was Enitan.

"Okay later nah Sonter..." Ralph spoke now with seriousness and left, leaving a void in my heart. "What are you doing with that guy?" Enitan frowned at me. "No nothing," I quiped. "He's Bola's friend."

"I know. This one! He is very bad guy, there is nothing he doesn't smoke -- marijuana -- egbo..."

"But he looks calm."

"Let the good looks not deceive you oh, he does hard drugs. He was even expelled from covenant university?"

"Why?" My eyes propped in shock.

" What else cult activities..."
Father James came later, looking nothing like his deep commanding voice --- a scrawny man in his thirties, having the face of a seventy years old man in a white spotless garb. He welcomed us warmly and led us into his lodge. I caught him staring lustfully at Enitan a few times and my mind ridiculed his celibacy.

I passed the night in his living room, staring at the ceiling and my mind visiting the incident earlier on and Enitan's revelation. If this was lust, it better end. I mean lust is sin and lusting after the same sex is even more grievous and Ralph was certainly a bad news.

3 Likes

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 2:01am On Oct 19, 2017
zephry:
huh......gay story *packs load and flies fence*
Hahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 2:03am On Oct 19, 2017
rachealfst:
Invite:
yetunde1234
queenitee
TheBlessedMAN
Hadampson
cbella
Toyin223
Cyber5
Creeza
Souloho19
Akinwale14
Citas
Evajael

Wow thanks for inviting more followers. You rock.

1 Like

Re: Forbidden Attraction by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 19, 2017
melodydennis:

kwande, adikpo precisely

Hmmm Adikpo London. Well truth be told, I am not really Tiv. I just love Tiv people. I served in Vandeikya and I adopted a Tiv name (Terhide)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

That Night In My Best Friend’s Bed (18+) / Chinua Achebe Branded Vehicles Spotted In Uganda / The Root Of A Cynosure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.