Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 PM

What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba (13371 Views)

Meeting Between Yoruba And Ibo Leaders In 1989 / "Igbo In The North Must Dissociate From Kanu, Biafra" - Dasuki / What I Have Learnt From Kanu As A Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Basic123: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Alcatraz007:

Ok, I am igbo if that would make you sleep better at night. As if the igbo don't trepidate at the sight of my scorching posts.
ehn ehn,you are now talkinggrin

You even claimed "you hate igbo",out of your desperation to deceive us that you are a yoruba.No yoruba man will just hate igbo,we have many of them in SOUTHWEST as friends,are they not human being,are you both not from Adam and Eve?.....That doesn't mean when our beloved kanu and follower spit rubbish against our tribe that we shouldn't fire backgrin

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by joeyfire(m): 8:25am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:
Whether you like it or not
kanu has made everyone discuss nigeria especially the structure that is modern day slavery
whether you like it or not kanu has done a great job in mobilizing his people to state their frustrations
something niger delta and south west has not done
truth is we are all not happy with status quo and kanu has the guts to say the truth

half of my people saying no to biafra or one nigeria will be the first to want out should biafra be a reality cause i can bet my ass yoruba wont stay in a nation where north is absolute majority infact if we could turn back the hands of time we would have declared our own republic 1968.

i may find some of his contents annoying
but he has said the bitter truth
i also want to congratulate the ibo nation on the succesful mobilization for what they believe in
i see the women agititating for freedom and i am impressed
yoruba nation has not gotten someone to do such a thing since the days of awolowo

congrats to kanu who is not afraid to say the truth
congrats to ibo nation for staying resolute

yorubas have led the fight to end democracy
ibo should lead the fight to disintegrate or restructure

una well done
that does not mean i will not still abuse una here o

It's just now I have you confirmed you are really a Yoruba person. I always thought you were one of those northerners who claim yoruba to instigate igbo bashing and keep the south divided from attaining freedom. Kudos for removing the padlocks from your mind. You have liver o because your own ppl will attack you

I always say that the people that allow Fulani people mess up in Nigeria are Yoruba people. The north was scared of how the yoruba ppl reacted when they annulled MKO Abiola's election in 1993 and have since made sure the yoruba ppl never think clearly. Anti-Igbo sentiment is a weapon in the hands of the north. Best of luck in waking your people up.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

Dirty pig

Just agree Yoruba's are very biased.....Over biased.....saboteurs......There is no Igbo dat doesn't know that....after all....you people always prefer to support the north( hausa- Fulani) right from time even since 1960’s....

OK look at it again......Tinubu prefer to support Buhari instead of Gej........u people can't change......

2015 was just a typical example...........Yoruba's supported Hausa's to the last.....it was clear....

abeg make una commot

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2017
Basic123:
ehn ehn,you are now talkinggrin

You even claimed "you hate igbo",out of your desperation to deceive us that you are a yoruba.No yoruba man will just hate igbo,we have many of them in SOUTHWEST as friends,are they not human being,are you both not from Adam and Eve?.....That doesn't mean when our beloved kanu and follower spit rubbish against our tribe that we shouldn't fire backgrin

gbam i dont hate igbos lol
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by MadamT(f): 8:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Alcatraz007:

Most of our Muslim population.

Could you give an example of how the so-called "Yoruba Muslims" are doing what you claim? Who are these Muslim population and what exactly have they done or are doing to hold the entire Yourba down and/or be in cahoots with the north? Give names and factual evidence of these "Yoruba Muslims" and their alleged deeds.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2017
profmiganigal:

Just agree Yoruba's are very biased.....Over biased.....saboteurs......There is no Igbo dat doesn't know that....after all....you people always prefer to support the north( hausa- Fulani) right from time even since 1960’s....

OK look at it again......Tinubu prefer to support Buhari instead of Gej........u people can't change......

2015 was just a typical example...........Yoruba's supported Hausa's to the last.....it was clear....

abeg make una commot

Balewa/Azikwe
even after civil war you still parntered with them shagari
now you partnered with fulani to ruin abiolas chances
you also did 1m marches for abacha
you also partnered with north to vote obj against falae akin to yorubas voting rochas over peter obi
you also were happy deputy to tambuwal and david mark
oh least i forget you still partner with north to vote in Saraki and Dogora

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 8:32am On Aug 31, 2017
MadamT:

Could you give an example of how the so-called "Yoruba Muslims" are doing what you claim? Who are these Muslim population and what exactly have they done or are doing to hold the entire Yourba down and/or be in cahoots with the north? Give names and factual evidence of these "Yoruba Muslims" and their alleged deeds.

dont derail the thread i dont want it blocked thanks

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Flaghouse1: 8:33am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

The emir and kwara is ur problem!!
Are u from kwara?
If yes, why have u not mobilise ur people to start the #emir must go protest?

How many thread or headlines have u seen about kwarans trying to get rid of their emirs?
U expect people from ogun state to fight their (kwarans)battle right!
Can u wear ur shoe and have another man feel the pain?
Beyond doubt I now know am responding to a kid..
Don't brother mentioning me..
U just lost my attention.
d

Are you from Kwara? ,why are you pained.sorry to say this that state is full of timid and slimy people.over 2 decades the state is being ruled by one family

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by barrydee(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

all you can do is create awareness...
but using iPod and calling the Yoruba race on the same line in terms of example or illustration is like berating ur ancestors and dragging them through the mud..
an average ipob believe any thing u tell him in line with wat he wants to hear like zombies...
the more awareness u create, the sooner u hear people speaking up and fighting for this cause you wish to been the lime light on...
be a proud ambassador of you race...

good luck.

Dude, you are a typical Yoruba man who always runs from the truth and doesn't have the guts to face reality.
markfemi asked you a question u are yet to reply. why is your so-called leader Tinubu silent? Tinubu led the Yorubas to vote for the so-called Change thereby inflicting sufferings on the people (including Westerners). His candidate, osinbade was reduced to a mere 'cordinator of Affairs' by the Fulani mafia with no powers to even do "jack" when Buhari was on his sick bed in London.
Restructuring will favour the Yoruba land as well as the south South but you guys are scared of clamoring for it.
Check yourself dude.
Check yourself...

PS: I'm not an ipob member and I believe in one united Nigeria.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by motherfucker: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2017
Basic123:

See goal post shiftinggrin

Why cant you just tranfer your aggression to buhari himself instead of Afonjas?

Its not the narrow winning and you shortly after the election started crying all over nairaland that yorubas betrayed you for not voting GEJ!,the same loyalty you guys didnt shout and praise them for when yorubas both muslims and Christians voted for GEJ in 2011and you didn't see yoruba muslims as always subservant to north then and buhari never cried that yoruba muslim betrayed him.

yIGBOs are EMOTIONAL,simple!

Dude, when you can proof that what I wrote up there is a lie, then we have a talk.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Oblang:

What sort of nonsense is this. How is kwara under bondage. Is the king of Ilorin brought from sokoto or what. Is he not an indigene of Ilorin. So Yoruba should declare war on Fulani because ilorin king title is called emir (something that happens only God knows when)

will you keep quiet
the more reason it needs to be returned back
the emir is of fulani stock
if you dont understand history dont type thrash
go and read on mohammed lawal and adisa and stop soundlike a happy contended slave

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Basic123: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2017
profmiganigal:

abeg make una commot
Yorubas support NORTHERNERS from 1960?

you mean

-nnamdi azikwe and tafawa balewa combo of 1960s...vesus awolowo?

-shagari and alex ekwueme of 1979 versus Awolowo?

-Igbo vote for PDP northern party in 2003 instead of their ojukwu

-And igbo vote for yaradua in 2007

-yorubas overwhelming vote for GEJ in 2011?

just 2015 and the history get deleted from your memory due to EMOTION!

ha,I swear,yIGBOs are EMOTIONAL!grin

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Sunnynwa: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

all you can do is create awareness...
but using iPod and calling the Yoruba race on the same line in terms of example or illustration is like berating ur ancestors and dragging them through the mud..
an average ipob believe any thing u tell him in line with wat he wants to hear like zombies...
the more awareness u create, the sooner u hear people speaking up and fighting for this cause you wish to been the lime light on...
be a proud ambassador of you race...

good luck.

You sound like you were "born yesterday". We haven't forgotten the OPC of 1993 to 1999.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2017
ofai:

If you had been following my posts on Nairaland you would know who I stand with.

That said, markfemi2 and his likes are not to be trusted because things seem to be going well for IPOB.

i am not seeking for ipob friendship
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by MadamT(f): 8:40am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

dont derail the thread i dont want it blocked thanks

Au contraire, those are the type of questions that needs to be asked of that poster who keeps alleging deeds to so-called "Yoruba Muslims". Just curious to know who these "Yoruba Muslims" are and what are their alleged deeds?

Anyway, I'll leave you guys to do your thing. Was just passing by anyway.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Basic123: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2017
motherfucker:

Dude, when you can proof that what I wrote up there is a lie, then we have a talk.
My own prove is in every Igbo comments on afonjas on political section of nairaland...grin

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Flaghouse1:
d

Are you from Kwara? ,why are you pained.sorry to say this that state is full of timid and slimy people.over 2 decades the state is being ruled by one family

kwara indigenes dont actually want saraki in power but there is no voice and support for them
i have visited kwara severally
the fulani that migrated to ilorin are the ones calling the shots
its very wrong
whether it happened 500 years ago or last year

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

Balewa/Azikwe
even after civil war you still parntered with them shagari
now you partnered with fulani to ruin abiolas chances
you also did 1m marches for abacha
you also partnered with north to vote obj against falae akin to yorubas voting rochas over peter obi
you also were happy deputy to tambuwal and david mark
oh least i forget you still partner with north to vote in Saraki and Dogora

Oga u people started it......right from onset...how many Yoruba's have supported our candidacy right from time....
why did fashola deport IBO's years ago....hmmm
If not for the little support we are getting from femi fani kayode and Ayo Fayose of recent......
why did Tinubu/wife and co bent on removing Ekweremmadu the deputy senate president....

even at war....u people supported the north
Oga wetin we talk be say make una change small.......is too bad

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 8:46am On Aug 31, 2017
profmiganigal:

Oga u people started it......right from...how many Yoruba's have supported our candidacy right from time....
why did fashola deport IBO's years ago....hmmm
If not for the little support we are getting from femi fani kayode and Ayo Fayose of recent......
why did Tinubu/wife and co bent on removing Ekweremmadu the bdeputy senate president....

Oga wetin we talk be say make una change small.......is too bad

you have gone emotional and not responded to all i stated lol
lets us not forget azikwe said no seccesion in constitution to spite yoruba who wanted out
did peter obi not deport ibo beggers back to ebonyi
did abia state gov not sack all non abisn from his civil service
did you not vote against lagos 1% only to see your own development commision shut down
did you not vote against gbahja
did you not support ne deve commison to spite west
abeg i have my receipts

and yes at war why did ojuku invade midwest and attempted to come for west?
why did ojuku install an anambra man as head of midwesr alber okonkwo declaring it an annex
why did achebe kill banjo
abeg next time ibo is fighting war they will restrict movement to ibo land

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Flaghouse1: 8:49am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

kwara indigenes dont actually want saraki in power but there is no voice and support for them
i have visited kwara severally
the fulani that migrated to ilorin are the ones calling the shots
its very wrong
whether it happened 500 years ago or last year

Bottom line, that states need liberation, I also worked in Kwara for 2 years plus, quiet state with potentials, educationally empowered citizens .
I
The only disconnect in achieving the "desired change" that will bolster development is that there is no powerful force to make this change happen for now,the state will perpetually continue to be runned as an emirate.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Sunnynwa:

You sound like you were "born yesterday". We haven't forgotten the OPC of 1993 to 1999.

no point made!
better be quite than make mockery of ur self.
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Basic123:

Yorubas support NORTHERNERS from 1960?

you mean

-nnamdi azikwe and tafawa balewa combo of 1960s...vesus awolowo?

-shagari and alex ekwueme of 1979 versus Awolowo?

-Igbo vote for PDP northern party in 2003 instead of their ojukwu

-And igbo vote for yaradua in 2007

-yorubas overwhelming vote for GEJ in 2011?

just 2015 and the history get deleted from your memory due to EMOTION!

ha,I swear,yIGBOs are EMOTIONAL!grin

Nothing like emotions....is a plain fact......
you people value to shield the north more and that explains why they always come for u people...
knowing fully well they can get una easily.......u people are suffering but smilling....tufiakwa...

That's y Nnamdi KANU agitation is real and strong.....seeking Yoruba's support means getting stabbed at the back again by u people

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2017
barrydee:

Dude, you are a typical Yoruba man who always runs from the truth and doesn't have the guts to face reality.
markfemi asked you a question u are yet to reply. why is your so-called leader Tinubu silent? Tinubu led the Yorubas to vote for the so-called Change thereby inflicting sufferings on the people (including Westerners). His candidate, osinbade was reduced to a mere 'cordinator of Affairs' by the Fulani mafia with no powers to even do "jack" when Buhari was on his sick bed in London.
Restructuring will favour the Yoruba land as well as the south South but you guys are scared of clamoring for it.
Check yourself dude.
Check yourself...

PS: I'm not an ipob member and I believe in one united Nigeria.

u sound pained and very insecure..
so because the Yoruba's are not rallying behind any clown jugging up and down like zombies..
u feel they are coward! very dumb of u....
the o.p who is just an iPod claiming Yoruba I pity his life..
inferiority complex will not kill him...

if ur region decides to be dunce, the south west is light years ahead of such senseless cluelessness so beat it..
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

you have gone emotional and not responded to all i stated lol
lets us not forget azikwe said no seccesion in constitution to spite yoruba who wanted out
did peter obi not deport ibo beggers back to ebonyi
did abia state gov not sack all non abisn from his civil service
did you not vote against lagos 1% only to see your own development commision shut down
did you not vote against gbahja
did you not support ne deve commison to spite west
abeg i have my receipts

and yes at war why did ojuku invade midwest and attempted to come for west?
why did ojuku install an anambra man as head of midwesr alber okonkwo declaring it an annex
why did achebe kill banjo
abeg next time ibo is fighting war they will restrict movement to ibo land

Oga no more more......Biafra will soon leave the zoo so una go enjoy una new found relationship with the north.....

The contraption called Nigeria will collapse soon.......so that everybody will be on his own......

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Flaghouse1:
d

are the people of kwara kids?
have u ever heard them speak up?
don't u see how they worship the said oppressors...
grow up u iPod dunce.
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Basic123: 8:59am On Aug 31, 2017
profmiganigal:

Nothing like emotions....is a plain fact......
you people value to shield the north more and that explains why they always come for u people...
knowing fully well they can get una easily.......u people are suffering but smilling....tufiakwa...

That's y Nnamdi KANU agitation is real and strong.....seeking Yoruba's support means getting stabbed at the back again by u people
my igbo friend,no be mouthgrin
Just bring facts to prove that such numerous alignment between igbo and NORTHERNERS I posted above didnt happen untill 2015,grin

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Markfemi2: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2017
profmiganigal:

Oga no more more......Biafra will soon leave the zoo so una go enjoy una new found relationship with the north.....

The contraption called Nigeria will collapse soon.......so that everybody will be on his own......

another emotional response
you want right to leave the zoo
but others muststay in the zoo
you have realised your kiths have kissed norths ass despite being christain majority
i can bet my ass despite arewa threat ibo will still support north

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Sunnynwa: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

no point made!
better be quite than make mockery of ur self.

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 31, 2017
Alcatraz007:

Please stop it. The man had said the bitter truth. Our problem, I maintain lies in our Muslim population and I stand by it. I and the OP have had cause to clash so many times on the dual allegiance problem in Yoruba land. The igbo nation no matter how irritating they are have actually tried to galvanize Support for the kind of change we need in Nigeria. Make no mistake about it, if a war breaks out in Nigeria, we Christian yorubas would not join Nigeria to kill the igbos a 2nd time.

lols... ipob since wen did u denounce ur Igbo heritage for afonja heritage.
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by konoplyanka: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

uncle this is not an ipob vs yoruba thread
i only said i like how they have stood up for what they believe in
apart from creating awareness their must be action
if kwara had prosted for removal of emir like this im sure he will be gone by now
not everything is diplomatic
the earlier you accept that the better for you
its not comparing
all the things i have listed from kwara kogi lagos issue are not ipob related

guy I'm not against your thread but you must not lie to gain sympathy. you must know the meaning of emir before crying on behalf of Ilorin people. they embraced Islam that's why they have an emir. they are not under anybody. kwara is 90% a Yoruba state. okun people are not slaves to anybody. they surfer under development because of the state of corruption and poor governance in Nigeria just like anybody in kogi state. the people of ekiti, ondo and osun states also surfer the same fate. in the event of disintegration of Nigeria, they are all with us.

the issue of customs is debatable as I don't have facts about their staff strength and their states of origin. but I believe Yorubas are well represented in every sector of Nigeria. federal character also ensures that you will continue to have more Yoruba than any other ethnic group in Nigeria. most of you group northerners as the same ethnic group and that's the problem.
Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Flaghouse1: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2017
Kingsolex1:

are the people of kwara kids?
have u ever heard them speak up?
don't u see how they worship the said oppressors...
grow up u iPod dunce.

For the record I am not an iPod like you classified, the simple question I asked was are you from Kwara,

Back to the issue on grounds,if the people from Kwara refuse to speak up that's is very unfortunate of them , I have already said in my previous post that they are timid and slimy backstabbers,

ogbeni kngsolex1 ile Latin Ko esho rode

Re: What I Have Learnt From Kanu And Ibo As A Yoruba by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2017
Markfemi2:

another emotional response
you want right to leave the zoo
but others muststay in the zoo
you have realised your kiths have kissed norths ass despite being christain majority
i can bet my ass despite arewa threat ibo will still support north

Not again.......no support......if so they would have divided us long time ago....

we are resolute and formidable, this time around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N'Assembly Speakership; Niger APC Dumps Umar Bago For Gbajabiamila / Unlawful Logging Of Milliken Hill: Enugu Govt Issues Final Warning To Defaulters / Lawan Stopped At Airport From Travelling Abroad

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106