Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:37 PM

17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) (33051 Views)

24-Year-Old Housewife Stabs Man To Death In Kano / Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by ThisTrend(f): 7:00am On Aug 31, 2017
In Bauchi State, a 17-year-old housewife has said she attempted to kill her rival’s two-week old baby because of the deep hatred she had for her husband and his first wife — the baby’s mother, WobeGist reports.

Speaking in an interview with newsmen today, the suspect, Hindatu Abdullahi, said her father forced her into the marriage when she was just 15 years old.

She said: “My husband, Abdullahi Ori, and I have been married for two years now and we have a child. He married me as his second wife. He used to love me dearly, but he suddenly started maltreating me.

He would beat me, insult me and abuse me at the slightest provocation. I reported his maltreatment to my parents all the time, but they have never believed what I told them, since it was their idea for me to marry him.

My father forced me to marry him, against my wish. I have been staying in my husband’s house just because of my parents.” Abdullahi, who sobbed while she spoke to newsmen said: “I have not been in good terms with my husband and my rival.

We are always fighting. I don’t know why I did what I did, but I regret it. Whatever punishment that will be given to me should be done, but every time I remember my action, I keep regretting doing what I did."

According to the suspect, her husband travelled to Saudi Arabia for the ongoing hajj; and when her rival went out, she went into her room and took her baby to her own room.

After that, she administered what was suspected to be poison on the infant, but the baby didn’t drink it. “I quickly removed his clothes and cleaned the poison with it. I became very confused, realising what I had done,” she said.

Abdullahi said further that the baby was then rushed to the hospital and the nurse said the baby did not swallow the poison. “They called my husband on phone and he vowed to divorce me when he returns from his pilgrimage,” she added.

She claimed that she was given 80 strokes of the cane after her husband’s brother insisted that she must be punished. Not satisfied with the punishment she was given, he then took her to the Police Station.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/i-poisoned-my-stepson-because-i-hate.html

2 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by temmytopsy1(f): 7:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Thank God the baby is ok cry

24 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Poorboy: 7:12am On Aug 31, 2017
No peace for the wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2017

Nawa ooo just speechless
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Elslim: 7:16am On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't get it twisted
...this matter weak me.

I used to think hijab-wearing women were pious.
that's the mistake people make, a piece of 5oonaira per yard cloth can't make u Pius.. its d heart that determines that. never judge by appearance.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by oyonu(m): 7:20am On Aug 31, 2017
very pathetic
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2017
17years don turn housewife shocked.....what is the world turning into lawd sad

28 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by uboma(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2017
hmm!

forcing minors into marriage is not the way to go.

downsides of polygamy.

she should be punished for attempting to kill the child.

*****modified *****

7 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Young03(m): 7:39am On Aug 31, 2017
odiegwu oo

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by femolacqua(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2017
temmytopsy1:
Thank God the baby is ok cry
Even the baby knows what's good from bad, like poison.

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by xpressng(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2017
bad
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2017
What a Wicked animal!
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by cromz(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Poorboy:
No peace for the wicked
does that mean young John will not sleep?

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by boman2014: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2017
na wah
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Hahahah. It is only in the north u go see mai shai wey get 2 wives or local barber having 3 wives. May allah gv dese pple sense sha

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by samyyoung(m): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2017
HATE
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2017
femolacqua:

Even the baby knows what's good from bad, like poison.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by 1miccza: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Don't get it twisted
...this matter weak me.

I used to think hijab-wearing women were pious.

Unfortunately Pius is not a Muslim name

13 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by nNEOo(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Hatred ,Anger and jealousy are all petty emotions .....turn off all forms in which emotions exist

Team stoic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by massinola(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Hmmm. Child not a bride. When will the north embrace humanity and development? This is the norm in the north. I live there, so I know what I'm saying. Yesterday someone was saying here that it is only the villagers that practice this child abuse in the name of marriage. Fat lie. My lecturer, an academic doctor married a 14years old girl. I was ashamed the day I went to his house and saw his wife. I know not less than 50 elites cum academia that are in this poo too. These people need to grow up. They need to channel their energy into remodeling their environment, reorientating their people so they can behave like human, not looking for igbo people to maim. Gush!!!!

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by jay2pee(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
17years don turn housewife shocked.....what is the world turning into lawd sad

Imagine, when over 30 like you still dey search for husband.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by kafiz1(m): 8:54am On Aug 31, 2017
terrible tho didnt happen#allah iz workin
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by sagod: 8:55am On Aug 31, 2017
The peak of evil.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by YelloweWest: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2017
Direct opposite of my situation.
I met and married my husband who already had a son. He was 6years old when I married his dad.

I live with my sister in law so she the one who basically raised him. My sis in law and I have a great relationship.

However I have an issue. My step son hate my son. All my son what's is to be loved and accepted by his elder brother but all he gets is rejection and being bullied.
It breaks my heart. There's 7years between them. I really don't know what to do cry

3 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Beehshorp(m): 8:56am On Aug 31, 2017
modelmike7:
What a Wicked animal!

Don't blame the girl... What she did is not good and it's very bad but what kind of man marries a 17 yr old.. For Christ sake she should be in ss2 playing love play with boys in the bushes around the school, not a housewife

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Poorboy: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2017
cromz:
does that mean young John will not sleep?
you're not far from the truth.....
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2017
Beehshorp:

Don't blame the girl... What she did is not good and it's very bad but what kind of man marries a 17 yr old.. For Christ sake she should be in ss2 playing love play with boys in the bushes around the school, not a housewife
You have a good point there also sha

4 Likes

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by bignero: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2017
shocked
yesterdays news said the baby died....which are we to believe?
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02am On Aug 31, 2017
northerners!

am outta here...

1 Like

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by buffalowings: 9:03am On Aug 31, 2017
They should free her angry

How can someone get married at 15
The judge should temper justice
She's still a child

Bunch of paedophiles

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

70-Year-Old Man Rapes 8-Year-Old Deaf & Dumb Girl In Ogun / Sex Worker Stabbed Father Of Four To Death In Asaba / Police Arrest 2 Dispatch Riders For Attempting To Snatch Vehicle In Lagos (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.