Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) (33098 Views)

24-Year-Old Housewife Stabs Man To Death In Kano / Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Housewife Poisons Her Husband To Death In Borno, Says "I Hate Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Wagasigiungu(m): 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
massinola:

This is the major problem. The elites and educated ones in the north can never speak up against all the vices in other to correct the illiterate almajeris come husbands among them. You are right. I hope your 8years old sister or daughter is married to your imam?

Who said anything about marrying off a female child @ 8 yrs of age? Stop getting it twisted. The discourse is on teen marraiges. I dont need ur hopes, wishes or prayers to get my daughter or sis married. Its a natural process of life that would happen wen the time is right. Concentrate on ur daughter and female siblings pls.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by Wagasigiungu(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
delishpot:

In all honesty.... Do you think marriage is just about sex? That a girl has sex doesn't mean she is ready for marriage. But it's okay.... I know many people like you who think marriage is all about sex and any female with a hole is marriage material age not withstanding. Teens who have sex may be spoilt by moral standard but it doesn't mean that they are ready for pregnancy, child care and the hurdles marriage presents. Even mature people have a hard time handling marriage from time to time.

Thanks for the comment. You at least tried to put forward some logical reasoning. I only highlighted on the physical development. Maturity and intellect is multifactorial. It is a product of genetics, upbringing, environmental influences, socialization, industrialization etc.

To answer ur question, i dont think marraige is about coitus. It entails much more albeit coitus is an integral component. No one was born prepared for life challenges (marriage inclusive). Being much older b4 getting married is not a yardstick for measuring the success or failure of ones marriage. Likewise being a teenager at marriage is not a guarantee that marriage is bound to fail. All individuals hv different coping mechanisms and capabilities.
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by YelloweWest: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
jfleece:
u should take them out occasionally, give them the opportunity to discuss with themselves... Take them for a walk, if possible get a gaming device so Dat they can play together, ensure they share an item, expose them to biblical events using Jesus christ as a case study emphasizing vividly on the need for a mutual unconditional love, lastly always pray.. With time both of them will love each other..
They live in the same house...
They play eat sleep travel on vacations together. Etc.
I have just one son the rest of my kids are girls. So they are the only boys in the house.
Yet the hatred and bullying persists...
How do u make someone love another person??
Even my husband their father has confronted him. Asking him why he is always bullying and oppressing his younger bother.
Today my son is 11 and he is 18.
It's tough...
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by delishpot: 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Wagasigiungu:

Thanks for the comment. You at least tried to put forward some logical reasoning. I only highlighted on the physical development. Maturity and intellect is multifactorial. It is a product of genetics, upbringing, environmental influences, socialization, industrialization etc.

To answer ur question, i dont think marraige is about coitus. It entails much more albeit coitus is an integral component. No one was born prepared for life challenges (marriage inclusive). Being much older b4 getting married is not a yardstick for measuring the success or failure of ones marriage. Likewise being a teenager at marriage is not a guarantee that marriage is bound to fail. All individuals hv different coping mechanisms and capabilities.

True but to say because teenagers have sex makes them ready for marriage is what I am talking about. That a boy at 16 has sex does that make him ready for marriage too? If you believe such a boy should not burden himself with the stress of marriage even though he can have sex, 2hy then is it okay for a girl to be forced or encouraged to marry because her mates have started having sex?
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by jfleece(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2017
YelloweWest:

They live in the same house...
They play eat sleep travel on vacations together. Etc.
I have just one son the rest of my kids are girls. So they are the only boys in the house.
Yet the hatred and bullying persists...
How do u make someone love another person??
Even my husband their father has confronted him. Asking him why he is always bullying and oppressing his younger bother.
Today my son is 11 and he is 18.
It's tough...
dats the more reason why u should always deposit love in their emotional bank account.. Constant and persistent love will override the hatred for one another.. I believe u should keep on praying.. Be tolerant.. And be patient with them..
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by ApBlaze10: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Biko let the husband divorce her oo let her go and face her life. what kinda tin is this one. marry at 15? habba!
Re: 17-Year-Old Housewife Poisons Her Stepson In Bauchi (Photo) by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
Wagasigiungu:

You see my point. Why can't you guys engage in an intellectual discourse without resorting to profanities and curses? Must you always be driven by ethno-religious bigotry? Why don't you bet the million dollars and lets see who will go home crying. That was just some comment on physical development of the girl child. Marriage is obviously more than that. By extension, intellectual development of the girl child is equally same.I dont need to be derogatory to make my point. You dont disgust me cos u are entitled to ur opinion. I am happy with who i am and in what i choose to believe. Deal with it!!!!

You this guy again undecided!! I see you are stuck in your wicked ways, My friend listen carefully, its no surprise that in bible and quoran there are very few successful women, but in the real world, the strongest economy in Europe is managed competently by a woman, women have empires and are happily married, Since you know so much about the physical development of a girl child, have you bothered asking the girl child her opinion or it doesn't matter? How many girls would tell you they want to get married in their teens?
Its because of people like you that thousand of girls are being attacked from going to school in all the hell holes islam is being practiced, there is more to life than marrying a naive teenage virgin! and then when you get tired you find another girl child lipsrsealed
pls spend some of your time watching Malala Yousafzai speech on youtube, real people are suffering because of you and your likes sexual perversions.
You are happy with who you are? Isorite, just have in at the back of your mind someone is watching your 8 years old daughter wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baby Who Was Snatched By A Policeman In Imo Reunites With Parents (Photos) / Suspected Vandal Electrocuted While Stealing Transformer Cables In Kano (Graphic / Air Force Officer Fights A Policeman Who Tried Extorting Bike Rider

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.