Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,893 members, 7,806,601 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Lonely And Depressed Single Women Should Do This Now. It's A Solution. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lonely And Depressed Single Women Should Do This Now. It's A Solution. (381 Views)

Concern In Gombe Over Scarcity Of Husbands For Single Women / "Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lonely And Depressed Single Women Should Do This Now. It's A Solution. by Augustvisitor: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2017
Hello Lonely and depressed single women,

Life is like a candle. It can be blown off with just a little breeze. Just a retained worry can depreciate your beauty and fade you in moment.
Share with me and feel better. Life is good than it has appeared to you.

There are solutions. Are you lonely, depressed, no man in your life, you are abused in a relationship. Don't wait till the problem takes your life.

Call/whatsapp 08071612896
Re: Lonely And Depressed Single Women Should Do This Now. It's A Solution. by Obodo999(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Are you looking to fvck them ?

1 Like

Re: Lonely And Depressed Single Women Should Do This Now. It's A Solution. by Augustvisitor: 8:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Obodo999:
Are you looking to fvck them ?

No Sir.

(1) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Most People Don't Want To Get Married / I'm Confused, I Don't Know Who To Marry... / The Problem With Most Of The Celebrities And Fake People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.