Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,418 members, 7,781,222 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:51 AM

They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics (6648 Views)

Buhari Said The IGP Is Losing Weight. See The Moment (video, Photo) / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) / They Said President Buhari Was Poisoned Through AC - Yunusa Tanko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by viviangist: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2017
@VIVIANGIST

Why will men continue to cheat even when they have beautiful and endowed women as wives. Did she over react ..?? Is she more beautiful and more packaged ..?? Then what made the man to cheat ..?? Her character ..?? He just wants to try a new soup ..??

SOURCE - http://www.viviangist.com.ng/they-said-the-wife-is-more-packaged-than-the-side-chick-degrading-pics

CC - Lalasticlala

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by SuperSuave(m): 9:10am On Aug 31, 2017
what fvckery?! why will someone have such a figure at home with huge a$$ and boobs then go cheat with that skinny thing? I can only think of two reasons: the wife deprives the man or she's lazy in bed.

5 Likes

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by decatalyst(m): 9:13am On Aug 31, 2017
Some men get real problem!

How would you have a tall, endowed lady at both front and back and beautiful beautiful woman at home and be chasing after bongafish?

How could he?

Its a case of having pounded yam at home and running after Eba. undecided

1 Like

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Topgainer: 9:14am On Aug 31, 2017
The call girl dey like some born again in appearance. grin

Some men love dirty and dull looking things, it makes for more fun for their ugly/dirty souls. With this in mind, you can understand why some visit brothels with stench of decaying animal tissues, for timeouts with prostitutes who have not taken bath in days.
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2017
See disgrace
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by luvinhubby(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2017
SuperSuave:
what fvckery?! why will someone have such a figure at home with huge a$$ and boobs then go cheat with that skinny thing? I can only think of two reasons: the wife deprives the man or she's lazy in bed.

Or both.

5 Likes

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 31, 2017
Bloggers dey try Sha, they keep repackaging same pic with new different things/stories to talk about every time.
Good bless our hustle!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 31, 2017
decatalyst:

How would you have a tall, endowed lady at both front and back and beautiful beautiful woman at home and be chasing after bongafish?

How could he?

The pounded yam maybe causing constipation grin
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by attackgat: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2017
viviangist:
@VIVIANGIST

Why will men continue to cheat even when they have beautiful and endowed women as wives. Did she over react ..?? Is she more beautiful and more packaged ..?? Then what made the man to cheat ..?? Her character ..??

No matter how delicious and appetising a dish is, if you eat the same dish everyday, you will eventually get tired of it

2 Likes

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by decatalyst(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2017
OrestesDante:

The pounded yam maybe causing constipation grin

It is to be managed with enough vegetables grin

No food is perfect on it own!

2 Likes

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by aolawale025: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2017
The wife may have an attitude problem. And the side chick is homely.

2 Likes

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by gbegemaster(m): 9:51am On Aug 31, 2017
decatalyst:

How could he?

It's all about fresh food.

Sometimes men just want fresh food.

1 Like

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by thundafire: 10:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Lack of sexual skills

1 Like

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Lunagirl(f): 11:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Marriage is freaking overrated. angry angry

1 Like

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2017
Maybe the wife has tons of stretch mark.

2 Likes

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by princemillla(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2017
aolawale025:

Men cheat for different reasons.
If you av never been married, you may not get my point. Things you will not do with me 20 years in marriage, don't try it with me while we r dating

1 Like

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by spreado(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
Cossie0000001:
Maybe the wife has tons of stretch mark.
grin grin cheesy my belle

1 Like

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by spreado(m): 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
princemillla:

Men cheat for different reasons.
If you av never been married, you may not get my point. Things you will not do with me 20 years in marriage, don't try it with me while we r dating

I like this
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by LordOfNaira: 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Topgainer:

Some men love dirty and dull looking things, it makes for more fun for their ugly/dirty souls. With this in mind, you can understand why some visit brothels with stench of decaying animal tissues, for timeouts with prostitutes who have not taken bath in days.

LOL. How did you know these things?
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Amberon11: 1:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
Are you sure you're okay? Blaming the man's excesses on the wife?
SuperSuave:
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Amberon11: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
I hope you can take this from your wife too, no?
attackgat:

No matter how delicious and appetising a dish is, if you eat the same dish everyday, you will eventually get tired of it
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Houseofglam7(f): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
The side chick get as she be sef
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by LordIsaac(m): 1:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
You will only be surprised if you thought all a man wants from a woman is sex. There is more to a man's desires.

4 Likes

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Erums(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
decatalyst:

How could he?

Bros all those tall skinny boobs, yellowish matters is fir off show.. In the bed.. Is de hole that matters

1 Like

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Uyi168: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2017
This very sets of pictures has been on the internet for at least close to 5yrs nw..bloggers wont make heaven

2 Likes

Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by MalcoImX: 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2017
Did the girl offend her?Why can't she beat her husband? You can't take the law into your hands. That woman needs to be arrested.
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by jojothegreat(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
All of u shouting upandan!
What if the side chick done charm the man already? grin grin
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
The side chick is more sexy. I mean SEXY. Black is beautiful.
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
aolawale025:
You are right or she is "I'm not in the mood" kind
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by toniacan(f): 7:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
It is only a senseless woman t hat engages another lady in a fight over a man. Did she force the man into an extra marital affair? Biko let her go home and slug it out with her randy husband.
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by Nempi(m): 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
Topgainer:

Experience!
Re: They Said The Wife Is More Packaged Than The Side-chick - Degrading Pics by cumbak60: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Some men are encoded and wired to cheat. Give them the most beautiful woman on earth, they will still end up cheating. Its in them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter: Full Text By Inuwa Abdullahi Lifting The Suspension Of Twitter / I Visited A Popular Fulani Settlement In Lagos What I Saw Surprised Me. / Ojukwu Was A Symbol Of Igbo Unity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.