Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,425 members, 7,781,240 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response (6449 Views)

Abaribe, Nnia Nwodo, Jim Nwobodo, SE Governors, Others Have Close Door Meeting / Security: Summary Of Agreements Reached As SE Governors Meet / Real Reason Why Atiku Did Not Consult SE Governors Before Picking Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 31, 2017

Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response

Also, the meeting failed to stop his threat against the November 18 governorship election in Anambra state, our reporter gathered. The governors were said to have invited Kanu to discuss issues concerning the alleged violation of his bail conditions for which the Federal Government had asked an Abuja High court to issue an order to re-arrest him

''They called him and pleaded he talks to his supporters to relapse on IPOB pursuit; he brought out his phone and showed them a picture of the crowd in one of the IPOB rallies saying:
"These are the people that sent me. I didn't send myself. If you leaders genuinely love this land and her people, you will not call these people my supporters but our supporters. They are pursuing the most sacred cause in life. That is freedom!
You don't kill people who are begging for breathe and life. It is sacrilegious but you have done such.
Biafrans want freedom which is life."
A source at the meeting said the governors were speechless and indeed felt guilty. One was said to have bowed his head in shame in affirmation that they have failed the people.

TO READ MORE CLICK HERE http://www.thebiafraherald.co/…/ipob-kanu-rejects-southeast…

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by sgtponzihater1(m): 9:25am On Aug 31, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu doesn't have d liver to say that. Don't let d scammers fool u.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by ripbubu: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
you are the one the zoo have been scaming all this while.. .Nigeria is a fraud you better understand it

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by Dillusionist(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
he doesn't have the liver to say that but he called buhari a mad man??...don't think an igbo man is like an afonja coward that hides at any sight of threat

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Dillusionist:

he doesn't have the liver to say that but he called buhari a mad man??...don't think an igbo man is like an afonja coward that hides at any sight of threat

You are dealing with Afonja...they don't have common sense.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by Emyogalanya: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
you need to hear him call bihari a mad man and insult a judge in her own court

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by Ratello: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2017
If truly he said that, I can officially declared that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is the best thing to happen to the entire Igbo Race after Chief Odumwgwu Emeka Ojukwu (of blessed memory)! Ride on my brother, nothing can be compared to freedom from oppression. Woe betide those governors!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by walemoney007(m): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
shut the Bleep up about all this scam trash jawe...even though he is doing it the wrong way,the guy do speak the truth...and whether you like it or not,he is now very powerful in the east.

19 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by boman2014: 11:06am On Aug 31, 2017
media lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by RisingSun1: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
Hahaha Look at this Afonja! As an outsider,I guess you don't really know who KANU is? It's we his brothers that can tell u who he is.

Do u know why Rochas and Obiano were not at the meeting? Because they can't stand NK face to face under one roof.Afterall they knew that there are going to be SE governors meeting yesterday before they travel out.

While still broadcasting under her territory London in 2015,KANU called the British Queen a Harlot.

While still being held by Buhari agents,KANU called Buhari a Mad Man in his own court in Abuja.

Then who are SE governors to KANU

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2017
walemoney007:
shut the Bleep up about all this scam trash jawe...even though he is doing it the wrong way,the guy do speak the truth...and whether you like it or not,he is now very powerful in the east.

He is more powerful among Street urchin and touts. Those who are jobless, or shadow as shop owners in Upper Iweka and Modebe. The true Igbos knows Nnamdi Kanu has a sinister agenda. My only worry is that an Abia man is getting it easy fooling other core Igbo states.

Don't let the scammers fool u!

3 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2017
RisingSun1:
Hahaha Look at this Afonja! As an outsider,I guess you don't really know who KANU is? It's we his brothers that can tell u who he is.

Do u know why Rochas and Obiano are not at the meeting? Because they can't stand NK face to face under one roof.After they knew that there are going to SE governors meeting yesterday before they travel out.

While still broadcasting under her territory London in 2015,KANU called the British Queen a Harlot.

While still being held by Buhari agents,KANU called Buhari a Mad Man in his own court in Abuja.

Then who is SE governors to KANU

Any one who doesn't support the poorly trained, grossly uneducated Kanu suddenly becomes an Afonja, the way that tout is going, the Igbos will regret ever interacting with such a lost soul. Rubbish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by FellepHq(m): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2017
well we are listening.

Meanwhile:

Get a website design service for just 5000 only visit (wealtharoundyou.com) to get this offer.
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by Eastside046: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2017
Dillusionist:

Dey think say we and dem na same level

ahbi is it not Afonjas wey sabi drink gutter water for der masters de chilsren of Dan fodio de terrorists

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by RisingSun1: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Any one who doesn't support the poorly trained, grossly uneducated Kanu suddenly becomes an Afonja, the way that tout is going, the Igbos will regret ever interacting with such a lost soul. Rubbish!
Then is it a low lifer like u who can't leave others with their business that is trained and properly educated? Foolish people everywhere. Nonsense!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by OjukwuWarBird: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Buhari's nightmare

Adieu Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2017
RisingSun1:
Then is it a low lifer like u who can't leave others with their business that is trained and properly educated? Foolish people everywhere. Nonsense!

No reasonable argument. Initially I was Afonja, now u have shifted d goal post. This is not d fight MASSoB envisaged, every true thinking and enlightened Igbo man knows that Nnamdi Kanu is a possessed imposter fighting for his belly. His family reside in Europe and he incites jobless criminals and miscreants to pursue and chant his deluded and sinister course. Sadly u have proven yourself to be a miscreant also. Be guided.

1 Like

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by jacyhelen(f): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=lionjungle3000 post=59992072][/quote]

God bless Kanu..Am so Happy for what he told the Governors...Truth is life he said.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by jacyhelen(f): 11:44am On Aug 31, 2017
ripbubu:
you are the one the zoo have been scaming all this while.. .Nigeria is a fraud you better understand it
God bless U.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by RisingSun1: 11:50am On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

No reasonable argument. Initially I was Afonja, now u have shifted d goal post. This is not d fight MASSoB envisaged, every true thinking and enlightened Igbo man knows that Nnamdi Kanu is a possessed imposter fighting for his belly. His family reside in Europe and he incites jobless criminals and miscreants to pursue and chant his deluded and sinister course. Sadly u have proven yourself to be a miscreant also. Be guided.
I reply insult with insult. And debate with him who brought debate. You started with an insult.

I never shifted any goal post.I still view u as a diabolical afonja. I replied u for referring to KANU who is a British trained political economist as untrained and uneducated.

Is this your motorpark insult what you call reasonable argument? Lol

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by walemoney007(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

He is more powerful among Street urchin and touts. Those who are jobless, or shadow as shop owners in Upper Iweka and Modebe. The true Igbos knows Nnamdi Kanu has a sinister agenda. My only worry is that an Abia man is getting it easy fooling other core Igbo states.

Don't let the scammers fool u!
so most of the IBO's supporting him(kanu) on nairaland are street urchin and touts?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by Balkan(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

coward Afonja liar. Who told you his family is in Europe. Have you not seen him together with his wife in a rally in Recently? dont you see his parents with him in his house? which orther family is in Europe? Afonja coward. Do you think he is Abiola who won election and ran away to another man's land to declear himself president. Cowardice is in your generation's tribe

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2017
RisingSun1:
I reply insult with insult. And debate with him who brought debate. You started with an insult.

I never shifted any goal post.I still view u as a diabolical afonja. I reply u for referring to KANU who is a British trained political economist as untrained and uneducated.

I your insult what you call reasonable argument? Lol

A school drop out in Nigeria who attended a low grade University in the UK and failed serially at business becomes a hero. I maintain he is not. A diabolical Afonja is better than a serial manipulator, a disrespectful thief and a mentally unstable and troubled element. Ipob are miscreants and the earlier they are treated as one the better for all of us. Biafra may be achieved, but not via these urchins and BSS agents called Igbos yoots.

Don't let the scammers fool you

1 Like

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2017
Balkan:
coward Afonja liar. Who told you his family is in Europe. Have you not seen him together with his wife in a rally in Recently? dont you see his parents with him in his house? which orther family is in Europe? Afonja coward. Do you think he is Abiola who won election and ran away to another man's land to declear himself president. Cowardice is in your generation's tribe

I would be angry if I were an Afonja. I however am one of those few objective youth who would not be manipulated by a criminal and a man fighting for his belly. Ipob are miscreants!

1 Like

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
walemoney007:
so most of the IBO's supporting him(kanu) on nairaland are street urchin and touts?

Definitely yes. With the extreme ease of procuring data and a smart phone, several urchins have invaded the air space. Igbos are miscreants.

1 Like

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by RisingSun1: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

A school drop out in Nigeria who attended a low grade University in the UK and failed serially at business becomes a hero. I maintain he is not. A diabolical Afonja is better than a serial manipulator, a disrespectful thief and a mentally unstable and troubled element. Ipob are miscreants and the earlier they are treated as one the better for all of us. Biafra may be achieved, but not via these urchins and BSS agents called Igbos yoots.

Don't let the scammers fool you
You are talking like a motorpark tout.
Now you have finally shifted the goal post. It's no longer he is uneducated. It's now he graduated from a low grade UK university. Lol

Thanks for acknowledging that Biafra may be achieved. Now go and face your business!

10 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by jacyhelen(f): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

but he said and i quote:Go and tell Buhari i said he is Mad,Tell him he is mad!!!!
Buhari is also a Pedeophile who raped Aisha at the age of 11.
Kanu is great Man,Greater than Awololo who took Rat poison and died.

6 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
RisingSun1:
You are talking like a motorpark tout.
Now you have finally shifted the goal post. It's no longer he is uneducated. It's now he graduated from a low grade UK university. Lol

Thanks for acknowledging that Biafra may be achieved. Now go and face your business!

Nnamdi Kanu is and will remain a miscreant and will be treated as one! , over and out

1 Like

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2017
jacyhelen:

but he said and i quote:Go and tell Buhari i said he is Mad,Tell him he is mad!!!!
Buhari is also a Pedeophile who raped Aisha at the age of 11.
Kanu is great Man,Greater than Awololo who took Rat poison and died.

Nnamdi Kanu is a poorly trained child with no respect for human kind. The same Nnamdi Kanu said that the black man is cursed, he went further to claim that the white are and will always be superior to us, and said if he was white he would kill all black men. Such a fellow deserves no attention or should simply be considered a lunatic. But in a country where Mavrodi is called a saint even when Russia his country have tagged him a crimininal and asked people avoid business with him, any thing goes. Any youth calling himself an IPob youth, is surely a miscreant, a street urchin and a low lifer. The real Igbos know Nnamdi Kanu is not credible, he also lacks the moral and mental capacity to lead a struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by RisingSun1: 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Nnamdi Kanu is and will remain a miscreant and will be treated as one! , over and out
I really feel your pain bro over KANU rising profile. It will get better with time.

3 Likes

Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by munopohvison: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
THE REAL TRUTH BEHIND THE MEETING OF NNAMDI WITH THE SE GOVERNORS....MUST READ!!! https://l.?u=http%3A%2F%2Fapps.facebook.com%2Friperoa%2F%3Fapp%3D5d41402abc4b2a76b9719d911017e592%252Ffcb%252Fen%252F%253Fi%253D1490339%26i%3D1490339&h=ATPhBqRnRHTnvNjTt9GIA2yraqdYDhcRQoV-vPSeJtoGByYYhu7Q5b1SEkuMW8is_6XSH1z4bAjgw3fu0zlWuSxi0tr_bkYEpLmE-bmfj2-n8WBLTsIZW8MuBE9BV_QBNfKGJkOLDnL_&s=1&enc=AZNKc-My5d_iZM_DCaHajdzS6Ap3ez5C2WpAYqeqMe72y2weONlcslZWuSiZy1R_c7WAdZnhE4MyM84Zqn1-yf_tPbM-JUXk1sBLs3265295rg
Re: Details Of Nnamdi Kanu Meeting With SE Governors Leaked - His Shocking Response by spenca: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
With all what I read these days there is no coming back. The seed sown by Awo and Zik has germinated. Now is the time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abba Kyari’s Battle With Coronavirus Gets Serious / Fashola Approved N40M For Fela Museum / Nigerians See Your Lying President; Watch GEJ On MEND 2010 And 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.