Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:56 AM

Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged (1111 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by lordkit2: 9:54am On Aug 31, 2017
A Nigerian lady who is now engaged has narrated how she slide into the dm of her fiance after she returned on twitter to nurse a heartbreak.

According to her, she joined twitter in 2012 but left after she couldn't figure out how to use the social networking site. She later returned in 2014 to nurse a heartbreak and decided to shoot her shot at a male twwitter user. Three years later, they are set to get married.

See more photos and read her story below...

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/08/photos-nigerian-lady-who-shot-her-shot-on-twitter-after-a-heartbreak-gets-engaged/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by pocohantas(f): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2017
Sliding into DM is allowed.

...For Nairalad,
Slide into DMs of guys in:
...Sports.
...Business.
...Car talk.
...Investment.
...Webmasters.
...Travel.
...Religion.
...Career.
...Pets.

Forget Romance section o, na pussie mileage increasers full here... cheesy cheesy. Check all the pre wedding pictures by NL guys...no single one is from here, they only come here to post wedding pictures tongue

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by ibkayee(f): 10:04am On Aug 31, 2017
Congrats to them but try this at your own peril lool

Majority of Nigerian men aren't mature enough to handle being toasted, they'll call her desperate, easy etc at the first misunderstanding

She's the exception and not the rule

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by pocohantas(f): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Majority of Nigerian men aren't mature enough to handle being toasted, they'll call her desperate, easy etc at the first misunderstanding

I think she must have gone through his posts and she saw he's open-minded. She wouldn't come out forceful either...one step at a time.

My problem be say, Naija guy no dey ever gree he is in a relationship. Whereas the babes are in relationships.
Who are the babes dating?

Make person no go slide into sidechick zone. Fada help your daughters... I'm off to Webmasters section
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by ibkayee(f): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2017
pocohantas:

I think she must have gone through his posts and she saw he's open-minded. She wouldn't come out forceful either...one step at a time.

My problem be say, Naija guy no dey ever gree he is in a relationship. Whereas the babes are in relationships.

Make person no go slide into sidechick zone. Fada help your daughters... I'm off to Webmasters section
Some of the ones that claim to be open minded are only so in theory grin

But I know some chill guys who won't use it against her tbh but they're few and far between, she got lucky

Lool!

Definitely some cool guys in that section wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by lalanice(f): 10:20am On Aug 31, 2017
pocohantas:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by lalanice(f): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2017
pocohantas:

this made me lol
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by agrovick(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 31, 2017
She really tried but I can't do that.

Slide into a guy's DM, say wetin happen, all these side niggas don finish? grin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by quintybabe(f): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2017
Don't understand how the social media love story thiggy works! Congratulations to her but what works for A doesn't not necessarily works for B. Ladies be careful

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by Ajewealth123(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2017
lordkit2:
A Nigerian lady who is now engaged has narrated how she slide into the dm of her fiance after she returned on twitter to nurse a heartbreak.

According to her, she joined twitter in 2012 but left after she couldn't figure out how to use the social networking site. She later returned in 2014 to nurse a heartbreak and decided to shoot her shot at a male twwitter user. Three years later, they are set to get married.

See more photos and read her story below...

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/08/photos-nigerian-lady-who-shot-her-shot-on-twitter-after-a-heartbreak-gets-engaged/

cc; lalasticlala
na this your grammar I dey try comprehend since.
A LADY WHO SHOT HER SHOT ON TWITTER.
Abeg which shot is she shotting?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 31, 2017
Toast me and see the difference grin
ibkayee:

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by ibkayee(f): 11:19am On Aug 31, 2017
Piiko:
Toast me and see the difference grin
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2017
Ajewealth123:
na this your grammar I dey try comprehend since.
A LADY WHO SHOT HER SHOT ON TWITTER.
Abeg which shot is she shotting?

In Greek mythology, there is a god called "Cupid" who carries a bow and shoots arrows of love. The lady used "shot" here as a form of personification of Cupid.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by jashar(f): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
please, who can explain this to me? 'who shot her shot'.
thank you.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
pocohantas:
Sliding into DM is allowed.

...For Nairalad,
Slide into DMs of guys in:
...Sports.
...Business.
...Car talk.
...Investment.
...Webmasters.
...Travel.
...Religion.
...Career.
...Pets.

Forget Romance section o, na pussie mileage increasers full here... cheesy cheesy. Check all the pre wedding pictures by NL guys...no single one is from here, they only come here to post wedding pictures tongue

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by kaboninc(m): 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Have you tried me?

Besides, she never said she toasted him. She just only said hiya and that was all.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Shot Her Shot On Twitter After A Heartbreak Gets Engaged by drnoel: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
ibkayee:

Childish

(1) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Born Again Retired Olosho? / Girl Posts Crazy Essay To Her Vibrator (pics) / Photos & Video: Man Catches His Friend On Camera Having Sex With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.