Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,427 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True (3312 Views)

3 Things I Want You To Buy Before This Year Ends If You Want To Escape Poverty / Six (6) Ways Men Can Escape Poverty (picture) / These Are 6 Ways A Girl Can Lose Her Virginity Without Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by Ahmed99: 10:01am On Aug 31, 2017
i dont know if this is the right section to post this but i just have to its funny but I think this 6ways will go a long way in helping a young man escape poverty

1. Leave Naked Women Alone: Yes, those women
who dress like they are in the process of
undressing but they have not finished. Leave them
alone. Most of them are up to no good and will
only cost you a whole fortune in one weekend.
Instead, get yourself a real woman: There is
strength in a real woman.. Not these tuma chics
without brain . Get a woman who will not only
support your vision but will also push you to
achieve more. A woman who will inspire you to
work hard and not a woman who just makes you
hard. He who finds a real woman finds a good
thing and obtains favour and power to create
wealth.

2. Stop Taking Cheap Food : I have no problem
with having a Your Tea or food over the for social
interaction and networking. However, when you
drink cheap Tea or drink in Cheap place , you hang
out with cheap people who have cheap ideas and a
cheap future. Big business opportunities are found
in places where the drinks are expensive. Infact, in
places where they sale cheap Tea, the only people
you will find there are people who will be asking
you for money. They even clap when you come
knowing 'big buyer' has come... Lol

3. Stop being Lazy: "Man ooh Man, why art thou
Lazy?" You are too lazy for your own good. You
sleep the whole day and blame the govt for your
poverty. "A Little Sleep, a Little Slumber, poverty
shall overtake you like a political cadre in overalls".
A lot of men are just lazy when it comes to making
money. They have enough energy to give a woman
five orgasms, but have no energy to start one
organization, hmmm that's why it is so easy for
men to manufacture children than it is to make even
pegs for putting children's clothes on the line..

4. Know Productive Things: If you keep too much
junk in your head, you get a junk life. I know a lot
of men who are so sharp when you are talking
about girls, about soccer and about street politics,
Who is Rich who is not,Who has a good house
but you can't bring a topic about investment,
innovation and business, they start looking at their
phone, yawning or saying bye.. Useless things,
videos and memes go viral fast than constructive
things.. A man must know how to do atleast one
productive thing (have one skill) even without
having gone to college...

5. Get Connected to Big Men Who are batter than
you :
A lot of men are failing because they are not
mentored. They don't have anyone to whom they
can sit down and listen, with obedience. In the old
days, old men would sit young men down and show
them how to hunt and kill animals... and no man
was considered a man enough until he has
personally killed an animal... now these men of
nowadays are not mentored and can't even kill a
bird.. There are men out there who have made it in
life, find a way to get mentored by big men who are
making waves and impacting people in our
community.

6.Stop Spending your time whole day just praying
fasting yet you know that the Bible tells you that
God will bless the works of your hands yes yes The
blessing finds you on your way doing
something,Stop using Prayer as unexcused not to
work,unless There is Divine (Mandate)
God bless you

You will thank me later.

# success journey

# workhard

#Copied

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by jnrcess(m): 10:05am On Aug 31, 2017
cool
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by Yeligray(m): 10:12am On Aug 31, 2017
Having a new president would also be a good point..
It's a man's choice to be poor or rich cause as far as i'm concerned nobody is brought into this world with a sack of wealth in his hands..
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by Ahmed99: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Yeligray:
Having a new president would also be a good point..
It's a man's choice to be poor or rich cause as far as i'm concerned nobody is brought into this world with a sack of wealth in his hands..
yea but some are born into wealth and some to object poverty

Cc:mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by Yeligray(m): 10:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Ahmed99:
yea but some are born into wealth and some to object poverty

Cc:mynd44, Lalasticlala
yeah... But the fact that anyone is born into poverty doesn't mean that he/she has to remain poor. Like i said two things are involved; choice and hunger to remain poor or gain wealth.

1 Like

Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by Ahmed99: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Yeligray:
yeah... But the fact that anyone is born into poverty doesn't mean that he/she has to remain poor. Like i said two things are involved; choice and hunger to remain poor or gain wealth.
I concur..
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
go and meet d only one dat has power 2 make wealth, GOD, he will change ur mentality and renew ur mind
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by Ahmed99: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:
go and meet d only one dat has power 2 make wealth, GOD, he will change ur mentality and renew ur mind
and d Almighty said I will bless d work of ur hand
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ahmed99:
and d Almighty said I will bless d work of ur hand

change the mind first cos dere are people who see opportunity but because their minds cant carry it, dey begin to doubt and criticise.
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by Ahmed99: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

change the mind first cos dere are people who see opportunity but because their minds cant carry it, dey begin to doubt and criticise.
explain more pls
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by HRHQueenPhil(f): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ahmed99:
explain more pls

a good example may be someone who has seen poverty so much, has friends in dis category and are surrounded by it that they begin to talk that way, so wen someone says dere is free seminars on learning oracle, CCNA etc. he will say no, dey will scam u, and begins 2 doubt not knowing dere are younger guys making enough dough through the determination to learn and strive in it.

1 Like

Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Good points but I don't totally agree with no 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by Boooooooooni: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Buh OP, your no 2 is somehow o
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by wwwtortoise(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
Always give.

Don't be tight-fisted because givers never lack.
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by Ahmed99: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
sunshineG:
Good points but I don't totally agree with no 2
how let me kno
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by Ahmed99: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
wwwtortoise:
Always give.

Don't be tight-fisted because givers never lack.
Yes I agree totally with you even d bible said blessed is the hands that gives more than the hand that takes.
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by Ahmed99: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
HRHQueenPhil:

a good example may be someone who has seen poverty so much, has friends in dis category and are surrounded by it that they begin to talk that way, so wen someone says dere is free seminars on learning oracle, CCNA etc. he will say no, dey will scam u, and begins 2 doubt not knowing dere are younger guys making enough dough through the determination to learn and strive in it.
Thank you.... good point u ave there
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by THUNDAR(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2017
Poverty is a BASTARD
it runs from Those who seeks it and cling to those trying to run from it!

The big irony!
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by Ahmed99: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
[/quote][/color]
THUNDAR:
Poverty is a BASTARD
it runs from Those who seeks it and cling to those trying to run from it!

The big irony!
pls this ur *BIG IRONY* explain more
Re: Six Ways A Man Can Escape Poverty... Funny But True by jumper524(m): 5:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
4. Know Productive Things: If you keep too much junk in your head, you get a junk life. I know a lot of men who are so sharp when you are talking about girls, about soccer and about street politics, Who is Rich who is not,Who has a good house but you can't bring a topic about investment, innovation and business, they start looking at their phone, yawning or saying bye.. Useless things, videos and memes go viral fast than constructive things.. A man must know how to do atleast one productive thing (have one skill) even without having gone to college...

many nairalanders are guilty of this.. the I don't give a fvck crew comes to mind..

anyway its true but not funny..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rate My Cuteness From 1-10 / Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Bare Bum To Followers During Spa Session To Fix Her Ce / Why Are Marriages Crashing So Frequently Nowadays??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.