Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born (83901 Views)

Man Cries Out After He Discovered His Girlfriend Slept With Dogs In 2018 / My Girlfriend Slept With Her EX / My Girlfriend Slept With My Cousin.. Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by joeeee240(m): 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
0079jaBond:
Immorality, immorality, immorality! Everything is messed up bro! From you, to her and your bro, everything!

I'm not judging you but what you need to do is to sincerely reconcile with Jesus and walk with/in Him.

POPE YOU GO LIKE START NIGHT VIGIL NA undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by 0079jaBond(m): 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
joeeee240:

POPE YOU GO LIKE START NIGHT VIGIL NA undecided

I'm not a pope and I don't intend becoming one either.
My previous comment is the TRUTH and you know, it's often bitter. So, deal with it or it may cause destruction.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by 0079jaBond(m): 11:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
generalpipe47:
Epic...from dream to prayer to Bleep to fingering to confessing....ok ooo

You can imagine.
The Op sef need help pass
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by joeeee240(m): 11:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
0079jaBond:

I'm not a pope and I don't intend becoming one either.
My previous comment is the TRUTH and you know, it's often bitter. So, deal with it or it may cause destruction.

THAT WAS A FALLACY AND NOT TRUTH
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Rozaytee: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
I actually feel bad wen i read stories like this...u meet a man who loves u spends on u and want to marry u...and den u fvck up...@op...please move on..she has every tendency of cheating on u again and again
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by 0079jaBond(m): 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
joeeee240:

THAT WAS A FALLACY AND NOT TRUTH

What you must realize is that your ignorant negligence to accept it doesn't make it a lie.

Good night!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mcafeez: 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Thanks I will let her go but should I tell me parents the details of this, because our marriage is slatted next year

Whenever u mentioned marriage with that slut again, i will slap u..... If she had cheated with someone elsewhere she can change.. But with ur blooda.... Dont ever consider her...
If u consider her u will die soon... Walai

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Rozaytee: 11:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Randy91:

hw r u?...

wats ur take on this

abi r u looking for someone to bash?...Lolz
its really crazy..i feel bad wen i see gals hurt guys who are serious with them
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Amberon11: 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
CHESTER48:
Oga stop being fallacy, written a book 2000 years ago to this. Biko. Take ur religion somewhere else
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by joeeee240(m): 11:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
0079jaBond:

What you must realize is that your ignorant negligence to accept it doesn't make it a lie.

Good night!

AND YOUR NAIVIETY AND DELUSIONAL IGNORANCE TO FACTS AND REASON DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUTH.

HAVE A FALLACIOUS NIGHT
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by mcafeez: 11:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
Saliman22:

Thanks I will let her go but should I tell me parents the details of this, because our marriage is slatted next year

Whenever u mentioned marriage with that slut again, i will slap u..... If she had cheated with someone elsewhere she can change.. But with ur blooda.... Dont ever consider her...
If u consider her u will die soon... Walai

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by beautydutch(f): 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Josephamstrong1:

Glad you got the message.
It's night already. Sleep sweet. kiss
I didn't get the message that was why I advised you to take several seats since you were not making sense to me
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by joeeee240(m): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2017
beautydutch:
sorry but instead of brooding over the sad event, why not use that time to work on your English., it is messy

undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rozaytee:
its really crazy..i feel bad wen i see gals hurt guys who are serious with them

Very very very crazy....

That's y being a BAD NIGGUR wit a good mind is good

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by saajus: 11:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Don't try to marry her. If she's bold enough to do such under your roof, she can kill you..Keep this as secret. Don't people the real reason why you are breaking up with her.. Protect your brother and yourself from shame..

Your brother is your brother. Forgive him but create a little distance. Go find a Godly girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Adekorya: 12:02am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:

Thanks for your advice but I'm still thinking how I will forgive my brother without remembering this day.
You've no reason to hold anything against your brother. Put yourself in brother's shoes, and try to see how your reasoning was when you were 16yrs old.

The lady is the one that responsible for all this. Leave your brother out of this.
No matter the scolding and amount of beating you give your brother, it will not make him understand the gravity of his action, because he's d victim here (according to his age and going
by Africa standard) not you or your girlfriend.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Jayslyder: 12:04am On Sep 01, 2017
hope u all can see that this one is unfortunate... u just prayed finish.... and with that sane mouth u asked for sex afterwards
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by FrankGiel: 12:09am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

"[B] Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday. [/b]

Pls help me brother and sisters.
I need help Pls.
You need to upgrade ur English, or better still, just write in Igbo
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by 0079jaBond(m): 12:17am On Sep 01, 2017
joeeee240:

AND YOUR NAIVIETY AND DELUSIONAL IGNORANCE TO FACTS AND REASON DOESN'T MAKE IT TRUTH.

HAVE A FALLACIOUS NIGHT

I realized you weren't worth it but did you just say "facts and reason"?

- that an unmarried guy sleeps together with an unmarried lady, yet he dares carry the bible and to you, it is factual and reasonable as godly?
- that he touches her privates and demands for sex even after calling fire moments earlier? Is it God that'll answer him or sango?

I insist the op is in deeper shit than this. If he hadn't sounded religious, perhaps there'd be other ways to help out but this shows it's his type that portray christianity in a bad light and bring disrepute to fellowshipping with God. If you're with the world, say it. You can't be jumping here and there, and fooling yourself altogether. I hate it. And in as much as I could profer possible solutions, I choose to be different by telling him point blank what's rather most important to do.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by khome(f): 12:20am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:

Is not because her uncle is a permanent secretary
My own father retired last year as permanent secretary in state Universal basic education board
Besides if I consider family stuff I don't think this is what is leading me.
Pls be soft I want an advice
I have spent so much pls
Be soft with me pls

Go ahead and marry her because of one mumu love.
U no even catch her with outsider.
Was caught with your bro
And u re still seeking for advice
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Sagay212: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
Please help me because I love her
But ashamed please

What stupid question are you still asking about marrying a useless hoe who is phucking your brother even when you are around. E b like say you be mykpas....no wonder you girl dey phuck your brother. I sure your brother dey wire her well well. Dey there dey ask nonsense questions

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Donjazzy12(m): 12:25am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:
Good morning my wonderful family, I had an issue with my girl 2015 which I open a thread here in romance section, we settled early this year,.

Lemme go straight to the point, I work with micro finance bank which I don't normally have time, my girl is on her IT at ministry of health in my state, what happened yesterday shocked me, my church is having a youth conference currently going on now in Anambra state, for the past two weeks now I'm in the village, she don't normally go to her IT place telling me that there are on malaria program which she don't considered it useful according to her.

What happen yesterday I'm still in shocked right now that is like I'm dreaming which I'm not.
It was past 11pm at night that my girl woke up and shout dear dear and I asked her what happen, then she narrated how she had a dream and I was killed in the dream, I was like what is going on because someone warned me about this month that I should be careful, so I went outside immediately with my Bible and olive oil for prayers. I was in the middle of the compound praying and I asked her to wait for me and she said she cannot wait, that she feared standing alone at night, my compound has a very big gate o, now she went inside my last born room and I was still praying.

Some spirit entered me and I stopped half way and to my surprise ever when I stop she couldn't come out and I waited small and it wasn't up to 2mins she came outside and asked me to wait for her and I didn't wait, she followed me, when I came to the house, I didn't talk to her for some minute and she asked me what the problem is and I explained to her that she should stop that thing that is going on with my last born. She said she's surprised that I could think about this kind of a thing and she's not stupid to have make love with my brother, I told her immediately that I want to make love to her and she said until we finished our discussion and I objected and go straight there and put my hand, behold she was extra wet, so at this point I went inside my last born room and called him to come and the boy followed me.

I now asked him to knell down and he did, at this point I brought out a cable and asked him to tell me why she make love to my woman, at this point my girl knell down and started crying, both of them confess that I did it twice. I now asked my girl the reason she did this even when she knew I was praying, she didn't give me a concrete answer.

So this things has been going on under my roof and I have spent my hard earned money for my brother and her.

Pls I need your advice. Pls what can I do, this morning I have called her aunty to inform her, and she said I should meet her on Saturday.

Pls help me brother and sisters.
I need help Pls.
It is official! Most young girls of nowadays are lesbians and prostitutes!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by joeeee240(m): 12:27am On Sep 01, 2017
0079jaBond:

I realized you weren't worth it but did you just say "facts and reason"?

- that an unmarried guy sleeps together with an unmarried lady, yet he dares carry the bible and to you, it is factual and reasonable as godly?
- that he touches her privates and demands for sex even after calling fire moments earlier? Is it God that'll answer him or sango?

I insist the op is in deeper shit than this. If he hadn't sounded religious, perhaps there'd be other ways to help out but this shows it's his type that portray christianity in a bad light and bring disrepute to fellowshipping with God. If you're with the world, say it. You can't be jumping here and there, and fooling yourself altogether. I hate it. And in as much as I could profer possible solutions, I choose to be different by telling him point blank what's rather most important to do.

YOU ARE STILL THROWING FALLACIES UPANDAN undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by 0079jaBond(m): 12:29am On Sep 01, 2017
Continuing... @joeeee240

If you're an unbeliever, I would understand so you can keep your misguided tackling to yourself. But if otherwise, then I pray divine wisdom fall on you in a dream tonight like Solomon.

Good night!!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by joeeee240(m): 12:31am On Sep 01, 2017
0079jaBond:
Continuing... @joeeee240

If you're an unbeliever, I would understand so you can keep your misguided tackling to yourself. But if otherwise, then I pray divine wisdom fall on you in a dream tonight like Solomon.

Good night!!

OK... NOW HAVE A FALLACIOUS NIGHT
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by Toneyo(m): 12:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Briee:
The girl is even shouting at him when I call them few minutes ago. He is helplessly in love

I dont think so. How can he be helplessly in love in this situation? For person like me, this love go die sharp natural death.

He is seeking advice! Is this OP an adult? How can you live the rest of life with a woman like this knowing you could father a child that's not yours from a woman like her.

It's either she has given him some potions for her to still have the mind to shout at him.

Abeg marry her and get more entrapped. By the time your eyes clear you no go need advice from anybody again.

Dey there dey count the amount you spent on a Jezebel.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by ststyreal(f): 12:32am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:

Is not because her uncle is a permanent secretary
My own father retired last year as permanent secretary in state Universal basic education board
Besides if I consider family stuff I don't think this is what is leading me.
Pls be soft I want an advice
I have spent so much pls
Be soft with me pls
I am really sorry to ask you this, sincerely sorry, is she a calabar girl? Why I am asking is because, this same scenario played out itself in my area last year and the people involved are from cross river/ Akwa ibom. The younger sister who was staying with her elder sister and her husband has been sleeping with her sisters husband all these while without her sister knowing, up to the point of getting her pregnant. This prompted my asking you where your said fiance is from. May Gods grace abide with you. In your own case, she did it with your blood and it won't be right marrying her. So just call it quit and move on with your life. If she can do it with your brother, then she can do it with any jack, dick, tom and harry and you know what that means. Just let her go. God will bless you with a good wife, amen. In this case, you just have to be a man and not a lover boy!
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by ststyreal(f): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:

Thanks
God bless you
Pls include me in your prayers
Our marriage was next year.
What will I tell my parents right now about this decision pls
Just tell your parents the truth and save your self the stress of lying just to cover up for her. The truth will bring you so much love and comfort from your parents, which you sincerely need at this point in time.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by sod09(m): 12:43am On Sep 01, 2017
Hannysmilez:
Best part of the story is how the OP just finished praying,yet told the girl he wanted to make love to her.
The 3 of you need deliverence.
exactly
Hypocrites every where
Who have sex out of wedlock after praying
Typical naija style

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by raphy(m): 12:44am On Sep 01, 2017
guy this sound like village evil spirit at work.you girlfriend need deliverance she has bewitched you.I pray you will com our of your misery stronger ijn amen

tht your brother was bewitch too.how can he just Bleep her while u r praying...

it a serious case.. guy God WL give you solution.
for give. n marry her dnt let ppl knw yet its a taboo.just keep it to yourself if you marry her n suspect another she.divorce her that's all.
be strong broh.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by poseidon12: 12:45am On Sep 01, 2017
So you don't know what you should do? Of course you should dump her. You are lucky to find out the kind of girl she is. You should forgive your little brother; he is still a minor. But you should be careful with him.
Re: My Girlfriend Slept With Our Last Born by poseidon12: 12:49am On Sep 01, 2017
Saliman22:
Please this is someone I want to marry, our marriage is next year July, I suppose to do the marriage this year but her dad and her uncle who is a permanent secretary in deputy governor office in my state said until she's in her final year in school.
Please help me because I love her
But ashamed please

You are still talking of marriage to this slot? Someone that is still sleeping with your little brother? I doubt that you are a real man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Two Lovers Kiss And Romance At Maryland Mall In Lagos (Photo, Video) / You Will Be Surprised. Some Things Guys Look At First On A Woman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.