Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,880 members, 7,798,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" (47795 Views)

Woman From Abeokuta Hit By A Car In Agege (Photo) / Folajimi Olubunmi-Adewole Dies Trying To Save Woman From River At London Bridge / Nigeria Immigration Arrests Nine Illegal Immigrants Heading To Libya From Kano8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by lacemose(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2017
''Nigeria Is Too Corrupt, Nigerian Immigration Tried To Scam Me Telling Me To Pay N3Million'' - Oyinbo Lady Cries Out
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km1Aq4VRFjw

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by HungerBAD: 11:37am On Aug 31, 2017
Na she get her mouth.

13 Likes

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by subtlemee(f): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2017
Who send am message for our country? Mbok leave our country for us,we like it like that just an encounter you are terming the whole country corrupt...

Nigeria is too corrupt and you survived five weeks? the oyinbo sef no be better one twas thinking she's even American

38 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by soberdrunk(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Nigeria is too corrupt yet she is planning to come back again angry Immigration all over the world have officers who try to scam foreigners, it is very unfair and excessively prejudicial of for her to term a country corrupt because of the actions of a few people angry

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by serverconnect(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:
Who send am message for our country? Mbok leave our country for us,we like it like that...

Nigeria is too corrupt so should we all die? Afterall our colonial masters showed us the way

So foreigners can not enter Nigeria and complain if they found unwanted behaviour? We still have a long way to go.

293 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by subtlemee(f): 11:53am On Aug 31, 2017
serverconnect:

So foreigner can not enter Nigeria and complain if they found unwanted behaviour? We still have a long way to go.

We experience worse things in other countries too and shrug it off and continue with our lives without making noise..i don't blame her,anything Nigeria gives instant popularity

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Vutseck(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:
Who send am message for our country? Mbok leave our country for us,we like it like that just an encounter you are terming the whole country corrupt...

Nigeria is too corrupt and you survived five weeks? the oyinbo sef no be better one twas thinking she's even American

your case is worse than corruption

184 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by subtlemee(f): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
Vutseck:

your case is worse than corruption

Hypocrite

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by KayDEAN(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Vutseck(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Hypocrite

If somebody like you should found herself in public office Dizani would be a learner

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Aieboocaar(m): 12:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sorry ma.... na wetin we dey take eye see for our dear countiri

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by dust144(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
I wonder who taught us

4 Likes

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by bamite(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by cr7rooney10(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ye ma sun

4 Likes

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by coldsummer: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
Its high time the government did something about the extortion going on in our airports. Even local airports are not innocent

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by SalamRushdie: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
subtlemee:

Senseless comment I must say

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by ikp120(m): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
She didn't know before?

Heheheheheheheheheheh grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Nobody: 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
lacemose:
''Nigeria Is Too Corrupt, Nigerian Immigration Tried To Scam Me Telling Me To Pay N3Million'' - Oyinbo Lady Cries Out
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km1Aq4VRFjw
This is why Switzerland banks should stop laundering stolen Nigerian money

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by unitysheart(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
How come she's speaking pidgin?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by fitprince: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
mbok, she sounds like a village/unexposed calabar girl

5 Likes

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by nevachange(f): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Flipino too dey claim oyinbo..its ok

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by femifemi1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
Nigeria is too corrupt yet she is planning to come back again angry Immigration all over the world have officers who try to scam foreigners, it is very unfair and excessively prejudicial of for her to term a country corrupt because of the actions of a few people angry
I wonder where the corrupt souls in Nigeria are keeping there loot, no be oyinbo dey receive the loot on their behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
What is this oyibo woman doing in Nigeria?

Is she not here to profit massively from the same corruption she is complaining about.

Is it not oyibo that are encouraging and facilitating corruption in Africa?

a) make posts to challenge tribal bigotry,

b) make posts to challenge agitation to breakup Nigeria,

c) like and share posts of other DANite and others from detribalised Nigerians .

d) Add to list of Danites detribalised and anti-breakup peeps.

e) Follow all listed Danites by clicking "follow" link on their profile page. You get to profile page go to url: Nairaland.com/moniker e.g. Www.Nairaland.com/genbuhari

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
illuminated93, Addy003, 9japrof, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, onward4life, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, caseless, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, anonynymous, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, ajepako, afobear, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, horllamideh
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Please copy this block of text and save it on your PC and then paste it to bottom of your posts.

Join our email list by emailing: wetinconsignme@asia.com as soon as possible .
If you want to become a Danite, indicate your interest and you would be added to list by an active established member.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Pidginwhisper: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
This one na Albino nau

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
APC sef angry sad

1 Like

Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by winkmart: 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
This one is just waking up
Re: Woman From Switzerland Blasts Nigeria Immigration "They Tried To Scam Me" by stcool(m): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
This woman is saying the truth...our immigration is corrupt and useless. This should be looked into by the authorities.

They continue to embarrass the whole country at the gateway of our economy and it is unacceptable.

Anyone justifying what our immigration officers did needs to have their brain examined.

46 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Nigeria Is Better Than The US - US-Based Nigerian Gives Reasons / Nigerian Lady Sold As A Sex Slave/housemaid In Oman Cries Out For Help! Video! / Onitsha Port: More Containers Arrive Onitsha Via Barges- PICS & VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.