Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:01 AM

What Is The Full Meaning Of ATM? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Is The Full Meaning Of ATM? (3100 Views)

What Is The Full Meaning Of Pos? | Yo! Vox Pop Street Teaser Episode 1 / Motivational Pictures With Deep Meaning / I Checked The Meaning Of Tacha On Urbandictionary. See What I Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Full Meaning Of ATM? by Delaruetv: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2017
Hi, guys, it is another episode on Street'ish on Delaruelive! Gone are the days we all have to queue up in the banking hall just to get cash, since the advent of ATMs, life has been easy somewhat when it comes to cash withdraw.

Now the thing is what does the acronym - ATM actual mean? Think you know? Let's hit the street and find out what the good people have to say...it promises to be interesting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kvKZqwWdOg
Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of ATM? by Dottore: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2017
Na so

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of ATM? by HRHQueenPhil(f): 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
i just like dis cardless transaction i just did with unionbank ATM. mehn dos guys aint joking. congrats 2 dem

1 Like

Re: What Is The Full Meaning Of ATM? by Delaruetv: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Dottore:
Na so

Na d way wink

(1) (Reply)

The Most Emotional Movies You've Watched / My ‘Handpicked’ Best 10 Movies To Watch On Netflix In 2019 - Mimiejay / Downloading HD Videos,mp4 & MP3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.