Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

My Rape Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Rape Story (2862 Views)

Signs To Suspect Busayo's Rape Story Against Fatoyinbo / Asiwaju: A Terrible Rape Story Trending Right Now On Twitterng / A Boy:my Rape Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Rape Story by Convos: 1:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
So many girls/women out there are being raped everyday but no one wants to talk about it, no one wants to admit it happened or go to the police. Trust me I know the feeling.

When it happened to me 4 years ago, I didn’t open up to my family, not even my friends knew about what happened. I was scared. I felt alone and dirty. And sometimes I still do. Here’s my story….

During my Unilag days, I was the party girl who loved to just have a good time. Looking back now, I lived a life of risk, partying, drinking, sex, drugs, etc. I am pretty girl, can never remember ever being broke in my life, my dad always made sure money was never my problem. Although I was on campus, getting an education wasn’t my priority. I would sleep miss lectures because I was out until very late the previous night. Maybe I was just young and foolish or probably just missing my mum who did when I was 5. As an only child, I remember feeling lonely a lot My dad never remarried so I never had other brothers or sisters. I guess being a girl also made my relationship with my dad hard so I used to go and stay a lot with other friends in their houses. Once I was in Abuja and I went to a house party with a friend I met in school and her boyfriend.

We got there and the party was in full swing, after a while, my friend, her boyfirned and a few other peple left the main area where the party was happening and went upstairs to kind of chill. I think at some point I feel asleep because when I woke up, the party was almost over. There were only about ten people there including my friend and me left...

READ ON... http://thenakedconvos.com/my-own-rape-story/
Re: My Rape Story by Convos: 2:18pm On Sep 07, 2017
Re: My Rape Story by Convos: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2017
Re: My Rape Story by Convos: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2017
Read
Re: My Rape Story by Convos: 11:02pm On Sep 28, 2017
Read...
Re: My Rape Story by Convos: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2017
Continue...
Re: My Rape Story by Convos: 8:53pm On Oct 16, 2017
Read..
Re: My Rape Story by chynie: 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2017
When you are ready to tell your story
U come and post all here
I am clicking nothing grin

2 Likes

Re: My Rape Story by manitobor(m): 12:02am On Oct 17, 2017
Fvck yo.
Re: My Rape Story by Convos: 8:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
Read

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Who Posed As Sex Doll Caught And Disgraced. / I Need To Know Her Real Intentions Pls Advice / Truth Is Bitter, Rev. Oyakhilomeh Was Right About His COVID-19 Analysis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.