Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (67449 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / No Money No Sex: Zimbabwean Wife Demands Money From Husband Before Having Sex / Zimbabwean Wife Grabs Husband's Joystick For Denying Her Sex During Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by 9japrof(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
What kind of useless friends do we have these days. Even if the wife is misbehaving, do that give you the licence to plunder the man's wife...

God, these days it's really scary cos to have a friend that would truly watch your back is truly hard these days
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by AngelicBeing: 2:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Yawns
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by Unitedabby(m): 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2017
dre11:

Caught cheating with hubby’s friend

http://hmetro.co.zw/caught-cheating-with-hubbys-friend/

Pics 1: scuffle at Huruyadzo shopping centre
Pics 2 & 3: Gift and Yelmina

But why always Zimbabwe?
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by bleskid: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Doctorphil:
Conji na bastard
i tell u
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by Phemi93(m): 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
decatalyst:
Unfortunately, I have nothing to say...cuz I am eating

grin
grin grin bros fire back sharp sharp. as e dey hot
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by Phemi93(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
BABANGBALI:
na me dey help our landlord flog him wives
grin grin wives fa. As in wives
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by marooh: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Is this news?
Anyway shaaaa.
This is endtime traditional.
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nsogbu
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by exodustravels(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
Some women are so crazy
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
Briee, women can't be satisfied, right?

See the problem with generalisation? It is a feature of those who lack critical thinking.
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Women doing what they know how to do best!!!!

Believe a woman at ur peril
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by cytell56: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
dre11:

Caught cheating with hubby’s friend

http://hmetro.co.zw/caught-cheating-with-hubbys-friend/

Pics 1: scuffle at Huruyadzo shopping centre
Pics 2 & 3: Gift and Yelmina

Na wa o, the guy dey help him friend service is wife
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by okerekeikpo: 3:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
To chop person wife go sweet o
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by robosky02(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
see watin poverty dey cause
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by Briee(f): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
boostdom:
Briee, women can't be satisfied, right?

See the problem with generalisation? It is a feature of those who lack critical thinking.
Mtcheeew
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by busjeep: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
If no b zimbabwean, where else?
Then no they carry last for that this kind matter grin
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by busjeep: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2017
If no b zimbabwean, where else?
Then no they carry last for that this kind matter grin
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by AreaFada2: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2017
Poverty is very bad. A lot of female promiscuity is due to economic problems. And to obtain favours.

Though some do it to afford to live above their means.

Most married women do not cheat just for fun.
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
BABANGBALI:
That's what happens when your prick does not get to her throat to make her moan and say thank you sir

Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Even Zimbabwe rarely carry our news but nairaland does .
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
It's no longer Kenya.
Zimbabwe has joined the "kpanshing" crew
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by Syphonn(m): 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2017
The power of touch can’t be under estimated . Even babies want to be touched by their loved ones. They want to be tickled playfully. The same applies to touch between couples/lovers.
According to research by sexologists, touch sends some electrical currents to the spine of our lovers. Many men are making mistakes by not touching their wives. It is not all about the touch, it is about caressing the right spot. When I say the right spot, I’m referring to touching those erogenous zones that are capable of making her explode in the room and want more of that intimacy which may end up in a fun- filled sex. For more information, visit www.busygisting.com
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by ndiboy01(m): 7:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
Sorry I don't have any to say 4 now.........I just need a pubic air......oh no
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by Henri8: 8:15pm On Aug 31, 2017
Anytime I hear Zimbabwe, I always screen Zimbabwe! Zimbabwe!!

Mugabe control your folks.
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by BABANGBALI: 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
Phemi93:

grin grin wives fa. As in wives
yes nau,plural wives
Re: Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) by Thandobaby(f): 10:40pm On Aug 31, 2017
BABANGBALI:
That's what happens when your prick does not get to her throat to make her moan and say thank you sir

nawa lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Uncle's Wife Is Killing Me. / What is This Small Boy Trying To Do??(photo) / "I Am Still In Love With My Ex, But I Am Married To A Stranger"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.