Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

I´m Just Chilling At Home – Mustafi´s Father And Agent Rules Out Deadline-day Mo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I´m Just Chilling At Home – Mustafi´s Father And Agent Rules Out Deadline-day Mo (348 Views)

Shkodran Mustafi Voted Second Worst Defender In The World. He Objects / Heartbroken Man Utd Fan Burns His Jersey After Transfer Deadline Day (video) / Mikel Obi And His Twins, Ava And Mia Chilling At The Beach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I´m Just Chilling At Home – Mustafi´s Father And Agent Rules Out Deadline-day Mo by samsonslide: 1:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
On a day of frantic transfer activity, one man who will not be concerning himself with any deadline-day business is the father and agent of Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi.

The Germany international had been linked with a move away from the Gunners just a year after joining from Valencia, with Inter Milan and West Brom reported to be interested.

But his father and representative Kujtim Mustafi looked to lay those rumours to rest by insisting he would spend the final day of the Premier League transfer window kicking back at home.

“I am his agent and I’m sitting here chilling at home. Nothing will happen today, ” he said in quotes reported on Thursday by Fussballtransfers.com.

Uncertainty shrouds the future of several Arsenal players, with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain appearing set to join Liverpool, while Alexis Sanchez remains a target for Manchester City.
Read More Sport News:https://www.sportlineng.com/more-news/

(1) (Reply)

Pained Wayne Rooney Battling To Spare His Marriage After Emergency Converses Wit / Major Talking Points From Premier League Game Week 4 / [VIDEO] Lukaku Scores As Man Utd Beat Southampton 1-0, Mourinho Sees Red | Goal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.