Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,954 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79228 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2007
star01:

@beam bally \
am sorry 2 say this men u must be a lunatic 4 callin faze a looser, one thin yall dnt no is that 2 face hit track 'AFRICAN QUEEN"was dropped down by faze, nw imgaine a guy that droped that kind of song, what do u expect of him next n fortunately he's comin on konvict label nw he;s going to be regonised worldwide, GOOD LUCK BUDDY faze 4 life(georgia on my mind)

Comments like this make me keep commenting on this topic. So what if faze dropped African Queen? Does that show talent or lack of? He probably didn't know what to do with it and 2face turned into a massive hit. 50cent's "In Da Club" was originally supposed to be for D12 but they didn't do anything with it. 50 came along and turned it to his biggest hit till date. Again I don't want to sound like I don't like faze but that does not justify him better than tuface. The only way that argument would be valid is if faze has come out with a hit better than African Queen
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 7:54pm On Feb 28, 2007
JAY WOT,WOT DO U KNOW ABOUT NAIJA MUSIC AND ARTIST,I NO BLAME U BECUZ WE DEY FOR NAIRALAND,I GOT NO TIME FOR PEOPLE LIKE,PLZ LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE.
jaybaby:

Not Again with Shak M C--- U hand out wit 'em & U were d 1st 2 know when they broke up--- Buhahahahah What a silly Comment

Dude let me tell U --U no no Shyt about diz GUYZ---so stop all d talk

Everly it's Independent
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28, 2007
i hate when p'ple comments that faze wrote african queen.that statement could turn out to be the LIE of the century.when EBERE a presenter  in galaxy tv (now in LTV)asked tuface his relationship with the other group members after the breakup.he said "we are still intact ,even african queen was co-written by blackfaze'.so can you pls quote your own source of info.even it is now more visible because african queen was redone by blackfaze in his latest album only that it is a caricature of the original one done by 2face.forum members it is high time we educate urselves.they are both good but one is more succesful and have a brighter future.do you think the guys in kennis are mad when they sighned tubaba,why can't they go for faze?can you compare faze with psquare, d'banj or styl plus.psquare were nominated for both MOBO and MTV award but they were unable to clinch any.you p'ple did not compare them with 2face,talkless of faze that only have hiphopworld award as the biggest award in his shelf.the psychological reason behind ur motive of comparing the 2 is that they were once in the same group before.musically psquare and d'banj are not only more succesful than face but are more popular worldwide.judge with fairness  and shun prejudice! DONT DECEIVE FAZE COZ HE NEEDS UR HELP TO TELL HIM WHERE HE BELONG 4 A BETTER EFFORT NEXT TIME.2baba 4 lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 8:12pm On Feb 28, 2007
PLEASE ALL THESE PEOPLE TALKING TRASH!!!WHERE DID U GET UR FACTS,WHO TOLD U DAT FAZE WROTE AFRICAN QUEEN,WONDERS SHALL NEVER END IN THIS NARIALAND,ABEG FOR UR INFORMATION,AFRICAN QUEEN WAS WRITTEN BY BLACKFACE AND TUFACE.THERE WAS NOTHIN LIKE FAZE IN DAT SONG.IF FAZE WROTE A WORD IN THE SONG HE WOULD HAVE TOLD THE WHOLEWIDE WORLD BY WRITING A SONG ABOUT IT.PLZ STOP TALKING RUBBISH HERE,SOME TALK LIKE THEY ARE JUS OUT OF THE JAIL, DAMN!!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by beambally: 8:57pm On Feb 28, 2007
Abeg u pple should stop comparing a living legend with a good musician,2 baba is far ahead of faze,u compare faze with musicians lik 2 short,big lo,sasha etc not with pple lik 2 face,justcomparin a ZIDANE WITH OKOCHA,Abeg not disrepecting faze is good but not in the class of TU BABA.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2007
sHAK mic OR WATEVER UR NAME IS-----U DNT NO NO SHYTS ABT 'EM --U SNAP PICS 4 'EM AFTER SHOW DSNT MEAN U GUYZ MINGLE

SO STOP DAT CRAP

& TO EVERY HATER --I'M SURE U CAN READ SO WELL NOBDY SAID IT WAS FAZE THAT WROTE THE SONG!

Y I'M I EVEN GIVING MYSELF WAHALA---PPLE TIME WILL TELL WHO IS BETTER
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 12:18am On Mar 01, 2007
@jaybaby,bad belly people can never progress,people like u jus watch things on tv or in the audience.we are not on the same level,is not ma fault,na god make am like that,people u die for u,i dine with them,wot is the big deal?i see it is hard for u to believe it,if i also tell u that your tuface hails shaka on stage with the same mouth wey he use sing african queen,shouting big up to ma nigga shakar!!! it is not easy am proud,if na lie make i no better for me and if it is a fact that means u go dye infront of tv watching your local unreliable channel while shaka is on the mainstream.na god!!!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 1:39am On Mar 01, 2007
Yes i no say na god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

& I no go better 4 U

abeg stop saying crap & Go have sm seat!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by swing: 1:51am On Mar 01, 2007
passing & whistling ,
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 2:21am On Mar 01, 2007
as u see me so,i no send u oh,[jaybaby]
but dat one no mean i no dey wish well oh[jaybaby]
i mind ma own bizznezz and i don't give a shit
but i still dey feel u oh[do u want more]
cuz we are all gifted and unique in our own different wayz[jaybaby da queen of haters]
but we all in the same struggle[narialand]
cuz without u there will be noone to call ma hater
and without u there will noone to call a sucker
cuz without there will be noone to tell ma story,
and without u there will be no beef.

that why i say i don't want u look at me as liar.
i know u are frustrated but u have to trust somone,

am not a stranger[ not a stranger to tuface and blackface]
don't wanna come across to u like another liar
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 6:22am On Mar 01, 2007
beambally:

Abeg u people should stop comparing a living legend with a good musician,2 baba is far ahead of faze,u compare faze with musicians lik 2 short,big lo,sasha etc not with people lik 2 face,justcomparin a ZIDANE WITH OKOCHA,Abeg not disrepecting faze is good but not in the class of TU BABA.

Faze is talented lets nt forget dt.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 4:39pm On Mar 01, 2007
sHAKC u 2 WACK cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2007
men i love the dimension this topic is taking right now.jaybaby or what do you call ur name do you think faze will one day access this site and contact you 4 supporting him,you are dead alive by thinking likewise.you better face ur study or ur chosen career rather than attempting to compare what is incomparable.faze is good but tufaze is not in his level when we talk of music.why are nigerians so ungrateful like this.before tuface apart from fela,ksa,femi kuti whoelse has achieve such international acclaimed success.take it or  leave it tuface is a king among  dis generation  musicians.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Sheriff231: 5:13pm On Mar 01, 2007
Shaka Mc and Eleshin,

U both seem 2 be having a filled day posting sentiments, abi?

I dey come 4 una ,make una wait oo
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tianshie(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2007
Sheriff231 so U'v not hrd of MUTIPLE IDDY users --both r same!!!!!!!!

eleshin:

.faze is good but tufaze is not in his level when we talk of music.

Yes He Can NEVER, I say NEVER b in the same level with FAze @ all cuz faze is talented & 2fac is not! Buhahahahahaahah

eleshin:

.jaybaby or what do you call your name do you think faze will one day access this site and contact you 4 supporting him,you are dead alive by thinking likewise.you better face your study or your chosen career

This is a case of POT calling Kettle BLACk grin grin grin
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2007
s WELL SAID AND DONE lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 6:17pm On Mar 01, 2007
tianshie:

Yes He Can NEVER, I say NEVER b in the same level with FAze @ all because faze is talented & 2fac is not! Buhahahahahaahah

Here's where people create flawed arguments. How How and How can you say 2face is not talented but I agree that, for now, they're not on the same level (interpret that anyway u want to)
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 3:26am On Mar 03, 2007
tianshie:

Sheriff231 so U'v not hrd of MUTIPLE IDDY users --both r same!!!!!!!!

Yes He Can NEVER, I say NEVER b in the same level with FAze @ all because faze is talented & 2fac is not! Buhahahahahaahah

This is a case of POT calling Kettle BLACk grin grin grin

I agree with u on this.Both are talented.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Tayotere(m): 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2007
pls house, let us be very objective in our individual assesmment and not just being bias and applyin prejudice to our argument.

No doubt about it 2Face is havin d best of his career presently, he is good but not the bomb, he was lucky cos fate shined on him and he made a quick use of the opprtunity tanks 2 keke 'n' d1. He rode high on the sucess of his 1st album for a long time draggin so many devotees wit him as all this was happenin he was drawing the wrath of the lovers of plantashun boiz,
that was wen the beef started, cos pple saw him as an oppotunist who just betrayd his own pple

Now to Faze, he wanted to prove a point that he is not an underdog, he came out wit Faze alone an instant hit, so many of his suporters then where seen as pple who felt pity for him ( so his popularity was tied to sometin)
that was the beginning of his problems

Now to the matter gan-gan, let us disregard the above premis and let us use alevel playin ground for the two of them

2face has got the FACE and d VOICE but composition , nah,
Faze on the other hand has d VOICE, D Composition and a little of the FACE

chek wat happend in dreamgirls everybody knows Jennifer Huddson is better Than Beyonce, but because beyonce has d face huddson was swept to the bakgroung

Faze is better by my standard but i pray fate smiles on him so dat d world will now see the diference
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2007
Word
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 5:10am On Mar 06, 2007
Tayotere:

please house, let us be very objective in our individual assesmment and not just being bias and applyin prejudice to our argument.

No doubt about it 2Face is havin d best of his career presently, he is good but not the bomb, he was lucky because fate shined on him and he made a quick use of the opprtunity tanks 2 keke 'n' d1. He rode high on the sucess of his 1st album for a long time draggin so many devotees wit him as all this was happenin he was drawing the wrath of the lovers of plantashun boiz,
that was when the beef started, because people saw him as an oppotunist who just betrayd his own people

Now to Faze, he wanted to prove a point that he is not an underdog, he came out wit Faze alone an instant hit, so many of his suporters then where seen as people who felt pity for him ( so his popularity was tied to sometin)
that was the beginning of his problems

Now to the matter gan-gan, let us disregard the above premis and let us use alevel playin ground for the two of them

2face has got the FACE and d VOICE but composition , nah,
Faze on the other hand has d VOICE, D Composition and a little of the FACE

chek what happend in dreamgirls everybody knows Jennifer Huddson is better Than Beyonce, but because beyonce has d face huddson was swept to the bakgroung

Faze is better by my standard but i pray fate smiles on him so that d world will now see the diference

Yeah i pray too.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by TinyBone(f): 8:12am On Mar 06, 2007
i think 2face grass 2 grace is beta
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 8:15am On Mar 06, 2007
Think they are both okay oh.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by jaybaby(f): 9:11am On Mar 06, 2007
Na 'em Sabi---Tym will tell who is who!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 9:11am On Mar 06, 2007
Abi oh
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Modups1(f): 1:53pm On Mar 06, 2007
i also join in d prayer for fate to shine on faze in this year 2007.
y people still see him as d underdog i dont know, wat do we call blackface then?  undecided undecided undecided
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by spikelord(m): 2:05pm On Mar 06, 2007
Konga had no meaning but it topped the charts all over Nigeria for weeks, tell me what message 2FACE WAS TRYING TO PASS ACROSS that he forgot to add some dancehall songs to his album, all he would say is MY GUY NA YOUR EYE U GO SHARPEN , Things are changing now that people either listens to songs that will produce a message or the one they can dance to. Faze released Kolomental (eventhough the VIDEO is not yet out) and u can't just help yourself from not moving your body to that song. Rock wit me (the collabo with Ruggedman) na dancehall self, wetin una wan talk again. Let's just wait and see when the video of Kolomental will be released and see if it won't stay atop other songs for MONTHS!!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Inkie: 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2007
grin let's try something funny

take faze's new album "INDEPENDENT"

now remove the voice and put 2baba's voice and face

give the album to kennis and ,

check if the album wont go MEGA platinum

FAZE na d BOMB

he needs time

sometin is about to happen shocked
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by shakamc(m): 10:55pm On Mar 06, 2007
plz kennis don't make stars they use stars,tuface will be better off with strom records than kennis talkless of sending face to that old ship that is waiting to sink.
Inkie:

FAZE na d BOMB

he needs time

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 6:43am On Mar 07, 2007
Inkie:

FAZE na d BOMB

he needs time

True Word.Dunno y people think hes nt all dt.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by harrieking: 7:51am On Mar 07, 2007
Faze,s Album is very wonderful, one thing I like about him is his voice.

Two face is also alright, but faze is da best wink
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Tayotere(m): 10:24am On Mar 07, 2007
I am a muzic critic, I don't just listen, I go beyond listenin to the, composition, arrangement, packagin, voice, mixing and all the intricacies

Nigeria's muzic industry is fast growin, and we need to promote exelence and not mediocrity.

I think we need to create a seperate forum for strictly analysin and criticisin albums, singles, collabos etc.

This is what is obtainable in developed markets.

Yu might think our opinion does not count, lets start first at least we'll know what others realy feel about a particular song

Maybe that forum would ave bin a beta place to access FAZE and 2BABA?

Imagine what happend to Cassie, millions tot she was good because she went multi platinum on the net before her album came out. critics said she's not good  it was confirmed after like 2 stage performancis. SHE FLOPPED WOEFULLY.

That is what we can do if we really eschew prejudice and be realistic in our asesment

FAZE or 2face

i ave no favourite, but 2 me faze is better

that is my candid opinion which i think i am entitled to as well as yu are entitled to yurs

e no be crime to say what yu want to say wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.