Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" - Music/Radio (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" (79258 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Faze: 56% (180 votes)
2Face: 43% (138 votes)
This poll has ended

Got The Full Album Of 2face Idibia (grass 2 Grace)! / 2Face Lyrics Stolen From Faze Of Plantation Boys? / Faze or 2Face (tuface): who is better in singing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by cuteNhot(f): 12:31am On Dec 25, 2007
tosinadeda:

naija is cool

so what?
you muslim?
not drinking and partying?
its christmas eve yow.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 7:18am On Dec 25, 2007
faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 9:18pm On Dec 25, 2007
tosinadeda:

yeah to every faze fan the what i posted is crap.
u said in your post that y can't i accept the fact that faze will topple 2baba, thats exactly what am saying. u all said faze will topple 2baba this year and what happned so now we av to keep waiting abi?

nd almost all 2face's fans tink faze is a failure wich is quite absurd.if u had an encounter wit some pple last year u dnt av 2 put any blame on dos dat dnt no anytin bout it.anyways d truth is always bitter so i understand dat u dnt understand.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 4:46pm On Dec 26, 2007
He is will and will always be

Idibia
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 5:31pm On Dec 27, 2007
may be we should all wait and see what happens at the event center today where akon is performing alongside 2face and other great 9ja musicians.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2007
Faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by playmate(f): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2007
jst watched an interview wit akon where he was asked wu was gonna join his label nd he mention faze nd 2face so all d badmouthin was 4 naught. tongue
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2007
2baba
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2007
Faze alone
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 10:50am On Jan 02, 2008
Happy New Year to all Nairalanders.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Effa(m): 3:36pm On Jan 02, 2008
2 baba
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 5:58pm On Jan 02, 2008
Fazeeeeeee. . . . .
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2008
Faze 4 life jooooooooooooo

Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 4:00am On Jan 03, 2008
Faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by goldenboy3(m): 10:18am On Jan 03, 2008
taking pictures with Akon isnt new anyone can do that but the question is is the deal real? cool
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2008
baro,
i just reply to ur request on another thread.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by Baro(m): 9:20pm On Jan 03, 2008
i have replied; waiting for your reply, pls dont be in a haste to go offline
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2008
i will always be here to reply!.all for 2baba,go check out my reply
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by 9ja4eva: 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2008
Faze
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by cutensexxy(f): 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2008
i love both of them have both of thier cd's but i had to make a choice it would be faze all the way, i love his voice wink
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 7:08pm On Jan 06, 2008
cutensexxy:

i love both of them have both of their cd's but i had to make a choice it would be faze all the way, i love his voice wink
nice and well opinionated,i dey feel you my sister!.you have ur reason 4 chosing faze!
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by pheesayor(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2008
happy new year to all the faze lovers and faze harers on this thread and on nairaland. I've not been frequent anymore due to network problem.
I watched the akon interniew live too and just saw the akon thread started by eleshin and this is what I have to say AKON IS THE LIAR AND CONFUSIONIST but I think he will come out with a better explanation soon. And all those insisting that faze lied, change ur ways. This is the new year and we should all stop hating.

You'll have a prosperous new year
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 11:19pm On Jan 06, 2008
Fisayo,cld u pls tel the whole of NL y akon and not faze would lie?
When its obvious dat the latter is d beneficiary?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by mrmetoo(m): 5:28am On Jan 07, 2008
I like to know too Pheesayor the reason Akon would lie about a deal with faze. What could be a logical reason for that?
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 7:35pm On Jan 07, 2008
pheesayor pls answer the question!.akon owns konvict,i dont see any reason why he shud lie about signing someone. mere observing the scenario one will deduce that he was still discussing with faze when faze jumped the gun and started basking in an abstract euphoria of been sign to konvict music.to be frank faze will learn a lot from this akon issue and i'm sure he will be more mature next time to handle such a sensitive issue .to me faze is alright as he is, if not for all his fans that are carried away by one single (kolomenta) and started comparing him with MTV and MOBO awards winner (u know who i'm talking about).i think we shud close this thread because all we need to know to determine the truth of the matter has been revealed by the major character himself(akon).till the time i'm typing this message faze is not yet sign to konvict music,so i dont see any reason why we shud be typing for no reason.the most amazing thing is that all faze fans now agree that he is not sign to konvict. perhaps they redirect their anger towards akon multifunctional attitude that can give you YES AND NO at the same time.maybe you guys shud mail him and unveil ur disappointment due to d way he handle faze.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 9:29pm On Jan 07, 2008
So Eleshin its no longer faze is a liar,its now faze jumped the gun right? And faze fans aren't carried away by his single,we are carried away by his albums,his music,his latest album produced 'hits' not 'hit', we are very proud of him, he's one of the best if not the best. We are FAZIANS for life,konvict or no konvict, he will always be on top.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 9:49pm On Jan 07, 2008
1 more thing eleshin,U av dis idea dat good musicians are judged by d number of awards they've garnered 4 themselves & not their music per say.As far as am concerned u belive 2face is d best cos he's won d highest number of awards & not cos he sings good music and dats the same reason why u think dbanj and p square are d 2nd & 3rd best musicians respectively.Its not like am criticizing u 4 liking them,i just feel u are not a music lover,dats all.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2008
1 more thing eleshin,U av dis idea dat good musicians are judged by d number of awards they've garnered 4 themselves & not their music per say.As far as am concerned u belive 2face is d best cos he's won d highest number of awards & not cos he sings good music and dats the same reason why u think dbanj and p square are d 2nd & 3rd best musicians respectively.Its not like am criticizing u 4 liking them,i just feel u are not a music lover,dats all.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by tosinadeda: 12:48am On Jan 08, 2008
Sect u talk as if its d name dat win awards and not songs!
If 2faces's songs are not good he wnt win awards,i dnt agree with ur post at all
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 7:27am On Jan 08, 2008
@Tosin First of all, you didn't understand my post before replying and 'name' do sometimes win awards. Secondly, I was only refering to eleshin,i'm just stating what i observed about him,i think people who believe 2face,dbanj and p square are the best three artists in naija cos they av the highest number of awards don't know much about music,thats it.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by eleshin(m): 12:55pm On Jan 08, 2008
sect:

1 more thing eleshin,You av this idea that good musicians are judged by d number of awards they've garnered 4 themselves & not their music per say.As far as am concerned u believe 2face is d best because he's won d highest number of awards & not because he sings good music and that is the same reason why u think dbanj and p square are d 2nd & 3rd best musicians respectively.Its not like am criticizing u 4 liking them,i just feel u are not a music lover,that is all.
but what about album sales,these three pple are the highest selling nigerian artists.i'm sure that those that buy their music are not mad.they won all these awards courtesy the music they produced,if your song is good no doubt you will be rewarded.a typical example is the infinity,they won seven awards at the NMVA award,what can you say about that?they bought the awards!.
Re: FAZE "Independent" OR 2FACE "Grass 2 Grace" by sect(m): 1:32pm On Jan 08, 2008
About album sales,i know 2face and p square sold millions of copies but definitely not dbanj,i hardly see dbanj's album not to talk of people buying it but this same dbanj is someone whose absence in a stage show will be heavily felt,he's participated in virtually all stage shows last year but funnyily enough you can't equate his demand in live shows to that of album sales. As for infinity most of their awards was cos of videos,same with p square

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (Reply)

Music: Download Travis Scott – Sicko Mode Ft. Drake / Tupac (2Pac) Is Alive / Shakira's New Video: Hips Don't Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.