Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,873 members, 7,806,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave (9144 Views)

1968: Benjamin Adekunle Executes His Soldier! See Why... / “yoruba Men, Benjamin Adekunle & Obsanjo Won The Biafran War For Nigeria” — Reno / Labourers Find Biafra Pounds Hidden In Bottle And Buried During Biafran War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by hornyofife: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
This is a very big revelation by Comrade Jones ufot member of the Renewed Ibibio National Union...Omo Benjamin Adekunle get mind oooo....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dB4-h_3ffc

In an interview with the Weekend Concord (July 6, 1996). Black Scorpion regretted that he fought, not for oil, but to keep Nigeria one. “While some of us were dying in the battlefield for the restoration of Nigeria as one country,” he said, “some people have their eyes on one particular subject – oil, the live wire of the economy, the new fulcrum or pendulum of power. While we fought for one country, some people have been reaping where they did not sow. They have been reaping from bogus population figures fashioned to suit their selfish purposes…”

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1739523_137828415186492450427596575635931296852979n_jpegb7e797a46e1468a5217fa722eb58ac30
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by eagleeye2: 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
We the south south

14 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Michael004: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
P
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
hornyofife:
This is a very big revelation by Comrade Jones ufot member of the Renewed Ibibio National Union...Omo Benjamin Adekunle get mind oooo....

The rat-infested zoo must fall

18 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Freemancipation: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2017
Adekunle finally died in 2014 at the age of 78 after so many years of suffering from an undisclosed illness. His was paralyzed and mentally retarded. His family was begging federal government for so many years to treat him but they ignored them. Some well meaning igbos contributed some money and gave to his family ( I hate them for doing that). But before he fell sick he lived a life of constant regret for the evil deeds he did during the civil war.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
Freemancipation:
Adekunle finally died in 2014 at the age of 78 after so many years of suffering from an undisclosed illness. His was paralyzed and mentally retarded. His family was begging federal government for so many years to treat him but they ignored them. Some well meaning igbos contributed some money and gave to his family ( I hate them for doing that). But before he fell sick he lived a life of constant regret for the evil deeds he did during the civil war.
he died and was buried like an urchin.

28 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2017
That adenkunle died is pain,sorrow and penury.

16 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2017
Freemancipation how did you know that some Igbo's contributed and give money to him ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mod front page ooooooooh!!
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
Freemancipation:
After the war ended adenkule was fired from the military. You can even imagine that ebitu ukiwe that fought for Biafra after the war he was pardoned and even became the deputy Head of state under IBB a rebel for that matter while adenkule could not even reach that height before he met his miserable death.

32 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Freemancipation: 3:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
stanluiz:
Freemancipation how did you know that some Igbo's contributed and give money to him ?

Because I read about it when it happened and I remember how angry it made me feel. But let me make one thing clear. I don't give a damnn if you or your likes believe it or not. That is your prerogative.

18 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 3:41pm On Aug 31, 2017
Freemancipation:

Because I read about it when it happened and I remember how angry it made me feel. But let me make one thing clear. I don't give a damnn if you or your likes believe it or not. That is your prerogative.
Those people that gave him money are mad and foolish.

15 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Freemancipation:

How can they help a man that has in hand of the genocide of your people. I repeat those Igbo's are mad and foolish.

18 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by enemybulldozer(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Afonjas will not like this at all what they always want is something that will paint Igbos black before their kith and kin.

14 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by raker300: 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2017
After the war, adekunle was dishonourably discharged from the military.

He led a miserable life until his death in 2014

He was buried a traitor and an urchin.

...I love happy endings cheesy

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Afonjas will not like this at all what they always want something that will paint Igbos black before their kith and kin.
Guy the thing that pains me here is that some of our people give that eediot called adenkule money after what him and awolowo did to us during the war. That thing vex me. sad
enemybulldozer:
Afonjas will not like this at all what they always want something that will paint Igbos black before their kith and kin.
Guy the thing that pains me here is that some of our people give that eediot called adenkule money after what him and awolowo did to us during the war. That thing vex me.

3 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
raker300:

Even ojukwu that was a rebel was buried like a hero and a legend while the urchin was buried like a nobody and a criminal.

23 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Mod push this to the front page let the people know the truth.

9 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by headhunter1: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2017
raker300:

why was he discharged

i guess he disobeyed the rules of engagement in war?

1 Like

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by meezynetwork(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Adekunle was a black devil

5 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanleyalpacino(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
hornyofife:

Pls upload the continuation of the video. Thanks .
Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
zenmaster:

The rat-infested zoo must fall
Return to ur cage, the zoo master, buhari has been giving the Igbo cage key by Igbo leaders. stop blabbering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2017
profolaolu:
Return to ur cage, the zoo master, buhari has been giving the Igbo cage key by Igbo leaders. stop blabbering
Dullardism will not help you

11 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
headhunter1:
why was he discharged

i guess he disobeyed the rules of engagement in war?
No after the war he was promoted to a brigadier general and then assigned to work in Lagos sea port then after he was fired by Gowon for unknown reasons.

2 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
Rot in hell Benjamin odenkule!!!

16 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2017
enemybulldozer:
Frustration will just kill U like fowl on the express, direct ur grievance to igbo leaders that are enjoying the national cake with buhari, they lock Up inside a cage in ur so call zoo and over the key to buhari, igbo leaders are eating ur future

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Tayonic: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
God bless Benjamin Adekunle the black scorpion.
The destroyer of biaf.raud forces

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2017
stanluiz:
Rot in hell Benjamin odenkule!!!
See frustration, if it is Biafra U want go and take it from ur Igbo leaders they have sold u and ur generation to the hausas and fulanis

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Tayonic:
God bless Benjamin Adekunle the black scorpion.
The destroyer of Biafra forces
Then after his master s hausafulani used him in crushing Biafra he was fired and later died in penury.

5 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by stanluiz(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
profolaolu:
See frustration, if it is Biafra U want go and take it from ur Igbo leaders they have sold u and ur generation to the hausas and fulanis
Hahahahahahaha he who is frustrated get out and go to Oshogbo and face your skull mining business.

4 Likes

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2017
zenmaster:

Dullardism will not help you
Frustration and ur stupidity will not help U direct ur grievance to Igbo leaders and achieve biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Benjamin Adekunle Murdered 28 Ibibio Leaders And Buried Them In Mass Grave by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
stanluiz:
Hahahahahahaha he who is frustrated get out and go to Oshogbo and face your skull mining business.
Painment

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J / Bello: World Bank's Transparency Awards vs EFCC, Reality of Nigeria's Politics / Boko Haram Targets Aso Rock And Wants JTF Withdrawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.