Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

ONLINE SHOPPING Store For Your Business Is Not Optional - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / ONLINE SHOPPING Store For Your Business Is Not Optional (353 Views)

China Online Shopping Import And Export Business Alibaba Taobao Tmall Jingdong M / Bring In 250,000 Naira Only. Enjoy Profit Returns After Business is Established / Omg Guys Free 20 Dollars Instant And Optional Free 200 Dollars Up For Grabs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ONLINE SHOPPING Store For Your Business Is Not Optional by GreatManBee: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hello Business People,
Just like you know that any business nowadays that is not online is definitely not in serious business.
At the age and time, you need to step up and move your business to the next level.
This is the reason I am offering to help you get your business online in just one(1) week.

I will be offering an Online Business/Shopping Store Design Package for you.
This package includes:
1. Your preferred domain name registration and hosting (.com, .org, .com.ng, .net, .info, .xyz) etc
2. I will design a simple and easy to use, online shopping store for you.
3. I will integrate ONLINE payment on the website so you can receive payments from your site.
4. I will help you advertise your website on Facebook, Google (**at an extra cost**)
5. I will book a session to teach you how to upload your products, pictures, prices, shipping etc.

If you need to contact me, you can DM me or ask your questions here.
Re: ONLINE SHOPPING Store For Your Business Is Not Optional by GreatManBee: 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2017
I will be posting updates / screenshots of the design process and jobs I'm currently working on.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Skills Training For Your Business - Sheraton Hotel Ikeja. / Bings Ads / Advance : Salzburggroupllc.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.