Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,454 members, 7,808,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Your Best Movie Quotes - TV/Movies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Movie Quotes (20381 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by zoomzoom1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 10, 2010
Give me a minute, I'm good
I've got an hour, I'm great
You give me 6 months, I'm unbeatable,  Hannibal Smith (The A Team)

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Rocktation(f): 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2010
The only one who could do what i do, is me. Lot of people had to die for me to be me. You wanna be me? (The Departed).
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by VENUSS(f): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2010
"you can loose money chasing women, but you can't loose women chasing money" fogot d title of d film but chris rock starrd in it.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by VENUSS(f): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2010
" you can loose alot of money chasing women, but you cant loose women chasing money" 4got d title of d film, chris rock starrd in it.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by possible9800: 6:32am On Oct 13, 2010
Yes you are right never hate your enemy cos tell you what you are. cool
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by leon786: 2:56pm On Oct 13, 2010
i mostly liked titanic movie.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by teeluv(m): 1:05pm On Oct 15, 2010
are yoruba movies allowed, lol,
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by charly98: 8:00am On Oct 16, 2010
Where i can watch wrong turn 4 movie.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by mystikal(m): 5:54pm On Oct 16, 2010
You had me at Hello {Jerry Mcguire}
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by teeluv(m): 12:17am On Oct 17, 2010
show me the money, jerry macguire,
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:44pm On Nov 09, 2010
[size=13pt]Goddam money. It always ends up making you blue as hell. grin grin grin[/size]

teeluv:

show me the money, jerry macguire,
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by ijawgirl: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2010
Brown Sugar

On the contrary to what you believe
I got a fine, intelligent and successful man who gives it to me on a regular basis and the shi/t is the bomb!! wink grin
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by freecocoa(f): 3:25am On Nov 12, 2010
The rock- won't your daddy be looking for you? Little girl- he's not looking for me,he's looking at me. The game plan. 2, I made my family disappear.When i grow up,i'm living alone. Home alone. 3, I know she lied and she's a maid but she loves u and everyone deserves a second chance.Maid in manhattan.4, Rose am not an idiot,i know how the world works but am too inlove now,you jump,i jump.Titanic. 5,How come she always gets the good ones.Coming to America. 6,its u peyton,the one i want standing next to me when my dreams come true,its you.One tree hill.and 7,some people just never learn.Problem child(if you guys still remember that movie)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Brisingr(m): 1:55pm On Nov 14, 2010
As i told lady freeze when i pull her plug dis is a one woman show uma thurman 'batman
'i don't read a script ,script read me tropic thunder downey jr
everyone is gay once in a while its hollywood
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by teeluv(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2010
"Never Lie, Steal, Cheat, or Drink. but If You Must Lie, Lie in the Arms of the One You Love. If You Must Steal, Steal Away from Bad Company. If You Must Cheat, Cheat Death. and If You Must Drink, Drink in the Moments That Take Your Breath Away."

Hitch,

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by nylawal(m): 12:10am On Nov 17, 2010
The captivity of negativity, Tbag, prison break ("to hell with it")
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 25, 2011
[Dean falls on top of Sam as they sneak through a half open window]
Dean Winchester: Oh, sorry!
Sam Winchester: OK, be quiet.
Dean Winchester: Me be quiet? You be quiet!
, Supernatural

Sam Winchester: Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted.
Dean Winchester: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!
Sam Winchester: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?
, Supernatural

Dean Winchester: I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot.
, Supernatural

Dean Winchester: Damn cops.
Sam Winchester: They were just doing their job.
Dean Winchester: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
, Supernatural

Ruby: I'm the girl who just saved your ass.
, Supernatural

Dean Winchester: Truth is, I'm tired, Sam. And, I don't know, it's like there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
Sam Winchester: It's Hellfire, Dean.
Dean Winchester: Yeah, well, whatever. You're alive, I feel good for the first time in a long time. I got a year to live, Sam. I'd like to make the most of it, so what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little Hell, huh?
Sam Winchester: You're unbelievable.
Dean Winchester: Very true.
, Supernatural

Sam Winchester: How could you make that deal?
Dean Winchester: Because I couldn't live with you dead.
, Supernatural

Bellatrix Lestrange: Well, well, well, look what we have here. It's Harry Potter. He's all bright, and shiny, and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord.
, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Rufus Scrimgeour: I won't pretend to be your friend, Mr. Potter. But I'm not your enemy.
Harry Potter: Forgive me minister, but it's a little hard to tell the difference now-a-days.

Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody: If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose,

Bellatrix Lestrange: You stupid elf! You could have killed me!
Dobby the House Elf: Dobby never meant to kill! Dobby only meant to maim, or seriously injure!

1 Like

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by MOBBDEEP: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2012
'....you are so wrapped up in the sugar business that you've lost the feel & taste of real honey...'
By Al Pacino as Gen. Slade in 'Scent of a Woman'
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Luluvich(m): 11:09am On May 11, 2012
your majesty, the guests are waiting. LET THEM WAIT!! I'm talking to my son.- James Earl as King Jeffery of Zamunda in Coming to America.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Luluvich(m): 11:11am On May 11, 2012
SimonAndal: [Dean falls on top of Sam as they sneak through a half open window]
Dean Winchester: Oh, sorry!
Sam Winchester: OK, be quiet.
Dean Winchester: Me be quiet? You be quiet!
, Supernatural

Sam Winchester: Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted.
Dean Winchester: You know what, there's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they ride on silver moonbeams, and that they shoot rainbows out of their ass!
Sam Winchester: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?
, Supernatural

Dean Winchester: I'm not gonna die in a hospital where the nurses aren't even hot.
, Supernatural

Dean Winchester: Damn cops.
Sam Winchester: They were just doing their job.
Dean Winchester: No, they were doing our job, only they don't know it so they suck at it.
, Supernatural

Ruby: I'm the girl who just saved your ass.
, Supernatural

Dean Winchester: Truth is, I'm tired, Sam. And, I don't know, it's like there's a light at the end of the tunnel.
Sam Winchester: It's Hellfire, Dean.
Dean Winchester: Yeah, well, whatever. You're alive, I feel good for the first time in a long time. I got a year to live, Sam. I'd like to make the most of it, so what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little Hell, huh?
Sam Winchester: You're unbelievable.
Dean Winchester: Very true.
, Supernatural

Sam Winchester: How could you make that deal?
Dean Winchester: Because I couldn't live with you dead.
, Supernatural

Bellatrix Lestrange: Well, well, well, look what we have here. It's Harry Potter. He's all bright, and shiny, and new again, just in time for the Dark Lord.

Rufus Scrimgeour: I won't pretend to be your friend, Mr. Potter. But I'm not your enemy.
Harry Potter: Forgive me minister, but it's a little hard to tell the difference now-a-days.

Alastor 'Mad-Eye' Moody: If you sneeze, the Ministry will know who wipes your nose,

Bellatrix Lestrange: You stupid elf! You could have killed me!
Dobby the House Elf: Dobby never meant to kill! Dobby only meant to maim, or seriously injure!

dude!!! chop knuckle right there! those are some of my favorite quotes from supernatural. Remember this one? Dean: Sammy, marry that girl.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Basilona(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2012
9ice one people. Dis is probably the coolest thread yet. I see some of us have some quotes in common. Some of my fav's in no particular order are ;

# "I'm a god, I'm a monster, I'm a legend, I'm a Rockstar!!$" (the stiffmeister. AMERICAN PIE)

# "Guns in church!!! (scoffz). The Abomination that causes desolation !!!" (FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS)

# "Hungry dog eats Shit!" (jackie Chan. DRUNKEN MASTER)

# ezekiel 27:15 " ...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!" by (Samuel Jacksön. PULP FICTION) (not sure if datz d full quote though. I think there may be more).

# My name is freeze. Learn it well for it is the sound of your doom. (Arnold Schwarzenneger, BATMAN FOREVER)

# "Hello...Mr Anderson" (agent Smith, MATRIX)

# "Ladies and Gentlemen, Dying time is here! (Dr Dealgood, MAD MAX)

# "Greed is good" (michael Douglas, WALL STREET)

# "I have to go now. I'm having an Old friend for dinner" (Hannibal Lecter, Silence of the Lambs).

my thumbs gon numb. Datz as far as i can go 4 now.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Basilona(m): 4:15pm On May 11, 2012
9ice one people. Dis is probably the coolest. I see some of us have some quotes in common. Some of my fav's in no particular order are ;

# "I'm a god, I'm a monster, I'm a legend, I'm a Rockstar!!$" (the stiffmeister. AMERICAN PIE)

# "Guns in church!!! (scoffz). The Abomination that causes desolation !!!" (FIGHTING TEMPTATIONS)

# "Hungry dog eats Shit!" (jackie Chan. DRUNKEN MASTER)

# ezekiel 27:15 " ...And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!" by (Samuel Jacksön. PULP FICTION) (not sure if datz d full quote though. I think there may be more).

# My name is freeze. Learn it well for it is the sound of your doom. (Arnold Schwarzenneger, BATMAN FOREVER)

# "Hello...Mr Anderson" (agent Smith, MATRIX)

# "Ladies and Gentlemen, Dying time is here! (Dr Dealgood, MAD MAX)

# "Greed is good" (michael Douglas, WALL STREET)

# "I have to go now. I'm having an Old friend for dinner" (Hannibal Lecter, Silence of the Lambs).

my thumbs gon numb. Datz as far as i can go 4 now.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Nobody: 11:31am On May 15, 2012
i love this thread.these are my best quotes:I am Bond, James Bond:james bond movies.my name is khan and i am not a terrorist:indian movie titled khan and lastly this famous one by arnold swattzeneger in the terminator movies:i will be back.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Parnassuss(m): 5:17pm On May 15, 2012
Gandalf in LotR; Two Towers: "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. Go back to the shadow. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun! You shall not pass!"

DMX in Romeo Must Die "Guns don't kill people; people kill people! Like when those two motherfuckerz with machine guns start blasting, ain't none of y'all going home"

Obito in Naruto "Those who break the rules are trash, but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash."

Franko in No retreat no Surrender: "I will not kill you, but I will cause you great pain."

Ned Stark in Game of thrones: "Winter is coming."

Jamie Lannister in GoT: "There are no men like me, only me."

Clint Eastwood in Dirty Harry "You gotta ask yourself 'Do I feel lucky today?' Well do you, punk?"
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by Terry1(m): 6:44pm On May 15, 2012
“make way for the bad guy, der is a bad guy coming through“ -Scarface

“i will make him an offer he cant refuse“ - The Godfather
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by buzreal(m): 1:14am On May 17, 2012
''i know a day is coming, a day like that when there will be no one else like me around''
Hritik rosan in 'kol mi gaya' (krish, part 1)
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by cecegorz(m): 9:12pm On May 20, 2012
'Will you want to spend your life with a beautiful fool? I want to marry a woman that can stimulate my intellect as much as she can stimulate my loins' -Murphy, Coming to America
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by jadelyn007(f): 9:48am On May 22, 2012
Vodka martini, shaken not stirred - James Bond movies.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by jadelyn007(f): 9:49am On May 22, 2012
i carry u in my spirit, i pray 4 u more dan i pray 4 myself and when u smile,my world is alright - said by Orlando to Evelyn in DIARY OF A MAD BLACK WOMAN. Its so romantic!
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by kokoA(m): 4:21pm On May 22, 2012
Al Paccino.. Devil's Advocate:

Where does he live? Here!
Where does he sleep? Here!
Where does he mess? Everywhere! grin grin grin

Akeela and the Bee:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same"
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by afrodoc(m): 3:54am On May 24, 2012
What we do in life echoes in eternity...........GLADIATOR

Frankly my dear i don't give a damn..............GONE WITH THE WIND

I have a bible passage i got memorized,sorts of fits the occasion."The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men.Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness,for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children.And i will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers.And you will know my name is the Lord when i lay my vengeance upon thee" PULP FICTION

Do u know who i am? I am Tony Montana.You Zap with me,you Zap.i.n.g with the best! SCARFACE

Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer THE GODFATHER 2

You talking to me? TAXI DRIVER
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by wildguy(m): 7:23pm On May 26, 2012
Captain America to Iron Man : what are you without the suit

Iron Man: billionaire, playboy, philanthropist.

The Avengers - Love d muvee

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nollywood Now Making Sex Movies / How To Watch Nigerian Television Stations Overseas / Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.