Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Your Best Movie Quotes - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Best Movie Quotes (20370 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Your Best Movie Of The Year (2014) / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by bendazum: 4:45am On May 27, 2012
@OP Thanks for this!
Mine is Capua, Shall I begin?! - SPARTACUS
I might be young but I am still the King.Then be a good king,my Lord. - MAN IN IRON MASK.
I will be the first person to step out and the last person to leave -WE WERE SOLDIERS.
I am General Maximus,Commander of the army of the north,Servant to the True Emperor Marcus Aurelius. Father of a murdered Son,Husband to a murdered wife. I will have my revenge in this life or the next.-GLADIATOR
AND LOTS MORE!
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by bendazum: 5:12am On May 27, 2012
Kennyblues: Its amazing to hear to all the quotes coming from the Hollywood not even one from Nollywood. Don't they have quotes as well both yoruba nolly and english speaking nolly, please! please!! please!!!

Armed Robber attack on Pete Edochie "I will shoot you, now"
Pete Edochie "Have you ever seeing iroko fall" (meaning odei chie)

GUY YOU WAN KILL ME WITH LAUGHTER?! NOLLYWOOD GET QUOTE? OKAY, I REMEMBER :I WILL SHOOT YOU? YOU CANNOT SHOOT ME.KPO!KPO!NOW DIE.OH HE ACTUALLY SHOT ME O!I DON DIE.NOW DIE DIE.....CUT!!!

THERE IS THIS FILM BY OKAY BAKASSI AND NKEM OWOH-OSUOFIA : OKAY @OSUOFIA.NA DIE WE DEY DIE SO??I.E AFTER BEING SHOT O.OSUOFIA REPLIED, DON'T MIND THEM THEY ARE WICKED! LOL.
Re: Your Best Movie Quotes by jadelyn007(f): 1:10am On Jun 18, 2012
basic principle; no mata wot,no mata who,no mata where, any man has a chance 2 sweep any woman off her feet,u jst nid d ryt broom-Will Smith in HITCH.
Lyf isnt abt d number of breathes u take,its about dat moment dat takes ur breathe away-Will Smith in HITCH.
If u're small u're in trouble,if u're big u're big bt if u're large u're in charge-a lady in THE RETURN OF JENIFA.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nollywood Now Making Sex Movies / How To Watch Nigerian Television Stations Overseas / Nice Pictures Of Nollywood People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.