Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,018 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? (1642 Views)

I Rely On Holy Spirit To Pick Men I Will Sleep With - Lagos Prostitutes Confess / Abuja Men Confess Love For Prostitutes / Stay Away From My Wife-husband Calls Out Man Toasting His Wife On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by vybzkartel: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
Cheating

Can you confess to your husband or wife you cheated?
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by RoyalBlak007: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2017
♤ Yes
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by midehi2(f): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2017
Hell no....but don't do it again
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin

There is NO confession coz I wont gonna cheat.. wink
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by DarkMagic(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2017
If she finds out nko... grin
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Ahmed0336(m): 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2017
What makes you a man is your ability not to lie and same time not to say the truth grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Nedfed(m): 4:14pm On Aug 31, 2017
When a man lied to you, it shows he love and respect you "facts"

Capital No.
I'll rather denied and change my way for good. Women are dangerous.
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2017
Ahmed0336:
What makes you a man is your ability not to lie and same time not to say the truth grin

Nedfed:
When a man lied to you, it shows he love and respect you "facts"

Capital No.

these must be the jokes of the day....

what makes you a man is to respect your partner 110%.... the minute you crawl at the dead of night to cheat, then you have no more valid reason to call yourself a MAN, but instead a cheap lazy coward.

as for saying that lying to your partner shows respect, i hope you guys expect the same garbage (you wrote) from your wife... aka they should lie and cheat, and by not telling you it mean they respect you, bwaaaah!

cheating is deceit, and there is absolutely NO RESPECT in deceit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Divay22(f): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nedfed:
[/b]When a man lied to you, it shows he love and respect you[b] "facts"

Capital No.
@emboldened
I don't understand
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Nedfed(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
Divay22:

@embolden
I don't understand
Who is embolden?
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Divay22(f): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nedfed:

Who is embolden?
Lol....
So if your wife lies to you it means she respects and loves you right?

1 Like

Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by lilmax(m): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Divay22:

@embolden
I don't understand
Nedfed:

Who is embolden?
grin
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Nedfed(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2017
Divay22:

Lol....
So if your wife lies to you it means she respects and loves you right?

Nooooooo.
Women are not permit to cheat cool
You know now grin
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Divay22(f): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nedfed:

Nooooooo.
Women are not permit to cheat cool
You know now grin
Hahahahaha grin grin grin
I know nathing..
You see yourself, and you want to cheat on her, cover it up and term it love and respect...
And you even wrote FACT...
If you want to love and respect her, then you won't cheat on her and even if you mistakenly do,let her know.....

1 Like

Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Nedfed(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
Divay22:

Hahahahaha grin grin grin
I know nathing..
You see yourself, and you want to cheat on her, cover it up and term it love and respect...
And you even wrote FACT...
If you want to love and respect her, then you won't cheat on her and even if you mistakenly do,let her know.....
Ok ma, tnx for enlighten me more
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Divay22(f): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
Nedfed:

Ok ma, tnx for enlighten me more
You're welcome
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by kuchikau1: 5:07pm On Aug 31, 2017
girl wey blood dey comot frm her dirty rotten toto every 28 days. Spits.
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:13pm On Aug 31, 2017
why would i want to cheat on my husband in the first place
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
why would i want to cheat on my husband in the first place

Good! Your loyalty & faithfulness is the reason I have been contemplating on making you the “Queen General” in my palace - A prestigious & enviable position ladies in Mushin Olosha, Ijora Badia, Idi-Araba & Onigbomgbo are dying to occupy. grin cheesy grin

As for Missy89, she has been relegated to the position of Deputy Queen since I cannot say if she's giving a b.lowjob to her military superiors in Guam on a weekly basis. grin

Lucasbalo, check out her profile & tell me what you think - considering that her mileage cannot be more than “0000017” compared to Sikira (my current fvck buddy) - whose mileage & body count is competing with the odometer of my “Bmw E60”. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Lucasbalo(m): 12:56am On Sep 01, 2017
Zoharariel:

Good! Your loyalty & faithfulness is the reason I have been contemplating on making you the “Queen General” in my palace - A prestigious & enviable position ladies in Mushin Olosha, Ijora Badia, Idi-Araba & Onigbomgbo are dying to occupy. grin cheesy grin

As for Missy89, she has been relegated to the position of Deputy Queen since I cannot say if she's giving a b.lowjob to her military superiors in Guam on a weekly basis. grin

Lucasbalo, check out her profile & tell me what you think - considering that her mileage cannot be more than “0000017” compared to Sikira (my current fvck buddy) - whose mileage & body count is competing with the odometer of my “Bmw E60”. grin cheesy grin
Leave her alone . She's a beautiful married woman. Go look for your Olori elsewhere. Ooni of Ife just let loose of her Olori. You can go get that one plus she's stunningly beautiful too.

1 Like

Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2017
Lucasbalo:
Leave her alone . She's a beautiful married woman. Go look for your Olori elsewhere. Ooni of Ife just let loose of her Olori. You can go get that one plus she's stunningly beautiful too.

Lucas, even if she is married, she must bear me 2 lovely kids. That is the wish of the irunmoles. Her cleavage has been giving me sleepless-erotic night. grin

Have you not read in the book of “2 Samuel 11” how King David took Bathsheba - the daughter of Eliam and the wife of Uriah the Hittite - and she bore him Solomon? Yet, Yahweh calls him “A Man After My Own Heart” according to “Acts 13:22” grin

The union of “Mofeoluwadassah” & I has been sanctioned by the irunmoles and there's no going back. grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by mofeoluwadassah: 7:36pm On Sep 01, 2017
Zoharariel:

Lucas, even if she is married, she must bear me 2 lovely kids. That is the wish of the irunmoles. Her cleavage has been giving me sleepless-erotic night. grin

Have you not read in the book of “2 Samuel 11” how King David took Bathsheba - the daughter of Eliam and the wife of Uriah the Hittite - and she bore him Solomon? Yet, Yahweh calls him “A Man After My Own Heart” according to “Acts 13:22” grin

The union of “Mofeoluwadassah” & I has been sanctioned by the irunmoles and there's no going back. grin
sure you are not referring to me
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by babyfaceafrica: 7:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
Yes
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
sure you are not referring to me

Babie, do not offended. The love process is a gradual process of unfolding thoughts and feelings.

I can understand how you feel about this pre-arranged divine match-making by the irunmoles since you have no idea who is behind my moniker. grin

Now, If you take a good look at the image below, while I am already in the 4th stage (infatuation), you're still in the preliminary stage - but I assure you that by the end of January, 2018 - if you're not already living under my roof, you will surely be carrying my 3months old baby in your belly. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by mofeoluwadassah: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Zoharariel:

Babie, do not offended. The love process is a gradual process of unfolding thoughts and feelings.

I can understand how you feel about this pre-arranged divine match-making by the irunmoles since you have no idea who is behind my moniker. grin

Now, If you take a good look at the image below, while I am already in the 4th stage (infatuation), you're still in the preliminary stage - but I assure you that by the end of January, 2018 - if you're not already living under my roof, you will surely be carrying my 3months old baby in your belly. grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
really....cant wait for it to happen sha
Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
really....cant wait for it to happen sha

That's my babie! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Y don't you click on this link below & download this wizkid song? grin

http://musicpleer.audio/#!c7f003349be9e0bc36954b4d7fa97465

I've had it on repeat for 2 days now - and each time I hear that “verse 2”, damn! Babie, I visualize you & I jumping into the Kremlin swimming-pool in Russia - and copulating in the timeless, currents of pure bliss grin cheesy grin

Babie, do not let all these fvck boys wearing skinny trousers deceive & be passing you around like a japanese ping-pong. grin cheesy grin

You deserve to be treated like a Queen because the moment I saw your picture, I knew at once that you're the incarnate of Queen Nefertiti of the Egyptian 18th dynasty while I was Akhenaten - Egyptian Pharaoh. Your full name then was Neferneferuaten Nefertiti but I will not go into details now in order not to have Benjamin SatanYahoo of Israel unleash his MOSAD death squad on us grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Confess This To Your Wife/husband? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:19am On Sep 02, 2017
Good luck on that. She sure looks like a beautiful young lady. Just invite me to your wedding. What happen to your old Olori Missy ?.
Zoharariel:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is Barbing Business Lucrative (pic) / Can You Slap Your Elder Bro For 3 Million ? / Romantic Breakfast � : A Nairalander Share His Breakfast Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.