Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

[the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. (752 Views)

You Love Her But She Like You As Just Friend. What To Do? / Never Make A Sex Video With Anyone / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. by Joel3(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2017
well i create this thread because of this topic

https://www.nairaland.com/4022878/all-friends-boys-girl-explain

let me explain some things.

in time past. probably the 80s 90s and early 20s Young boys use to be good towards girls and majority of them were once in a Platonic relationship with girls.

if you are a guy born not later than 90s you will agree with me that you were once in it and you fuc.k up big time for not bleeping that girl... because the girl later think you are too dull, unwise or weak. she dump your coolness in the trash and move on claiming you are no longer in her league. and probably you are now a boy. this behavior is norm worldwide and every guys have one or two story to tell.

now if a girl come closer to you and you only take her as just friend. after sometimes she will think you don't find her attractive that much irrespective of the fact if she want to date you or not but just because you don't make any move. she will start developing low self-esteem and withdrew back from you slowly. girls just want you to say something admiring about them like how beautiful they are. she want you to ask her out not that she want to date you. but by the time you ask her out then she will tell you let just remain friends by this she will be happy inside. this will increase her ego and make her believed you are attracted to her.

but she will rushed to nairaland. he ask me out... blablabla... why can't guys just be in a platonic relationship without asking someone out.

but if you refuse to admire her beauty or ask her out while you guys are only close friends she will lose her confident and pull back from you. majority of them their brain have been wired that what all guys want is sex. all guys are like dogs when it comes to opposite sex like most nairaland girls believe. so if you are not playing along that line they start to think many negative things about you.

right now things have changed and many of these men regrets not making a move one time like that when the opportunity was starring at them in the face. lessons have been learnt and now majority of guys can't really differentiate between green light or not. even when a guy don't really likes a girl the fact she shows him green light he will just want to play along.

i for example i can't count the phone number of girls on my phone. once they show me green light i play along and collect their number but that fire to finished it is not really there so i end up not calling again or back out half way. what this means is that guys over the past have learnt to be proactive in any chance.

what this means is that alot of guys can still be in a Platonic relationship but many don't understand the interior motive of the girls and cannot differentiate between just friends and green light.

most girls will complain if guys don't make move and yet will still complain too if he makes move.

shio?
Re: [the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. by tosyne2much(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2017
I dey come
Re: [the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. by DarkMagic(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2017
Summary please
Re: [the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. by KevMitnick: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2017
I stopped obliging stupid girls who wanted to use me to boost their ego a long time ago; I simply kept them guessing until their real motive displayed itself. If your self-esteem cannot come from within you, then you will never be confident in yourself even if you feed off of other people.
Re: [the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. by Divay22(f): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2017
Akant read again o abeg
Feeling dizzy
Re: [the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2017
grin

I read it but i have no idea whats the point of this thread...

Re: [the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
I have lady friends but the moment I notice a girl is shallow I cut her off

Shallow girls can only see what is in front of their noses and take every gesture of a guy as stupidity

Shallow ladies deserve Bleep boys and players
Re: [the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2017
OP and buhari are no different....

grrrr
Re: [the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. by cuvox(m): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2017
Lol. Blame it on the society or try to fix it by giving them orientation.
Re: [the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. by walepackage(m): 5:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
Truly @op i got some of your points.Many guys dont want to be called "weak guys".Because,such girl that see you as a nice guy,may stil called u a "lame or pretender" at ur back.Truly it sucks for a guy to be pretender just in the guise of geting punna.
Re: [the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. by Joel3(m): 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2017
walepackage:
Truly @op i got some of your points.Many guys dont want to be called "weak guys".Because,such girl that see you as a nice guy,may stil called u a "lame or pretender" at ur back.Truly it sucks for a guy to be pretender just in the guise of geting punna.
thanks
Re: [the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
i can remember a lady i met when i was still an undergraduate. I picked her up as a friend though i was a bit attracted but was seeing sm1 then

* came to my place the first time. Nothing happened
* formed a sickness, to come to my place the 2nd time. (my room was comfy though, good self con) buh was kinda indifferent towards
* third time, she pulled all the time is going stunt n trying to make body touch body stunt. I ignored the green lite on d basis of i was dating n the sex mite affect the friendship.

Guess, i was stupid n naive. after that day she withdrew, chats started getting boring, u know the rest. am sure if we had bleeped we would still be cool.

Cos am still cool friends with ladies, i have done u know wat wit,

Its all good though.

Now i know dat ladies have it in,mind too. I dey always hold latex for ground when my female friends visits cos there's always a possibility.

1 Like

Re: [the Truth] If You Are Just Friend With A Girl And Never Make Move.. by MyNewJackeT: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Ladies want sex more than men.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When Is The "Single And Happy" Mindset Dangerous / Where To Find Herbalists With D Highest Powers In Yoruba Land / If You Are Man Enough To Carry This One Say I Do!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.