Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Good Afternoon, If You Haven't Written Your Tests, Please Log In To Write It Now - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Afternoon, If You Haven't Written Your Tests, Please Log In To Write It Now (1541 Views)

Good Afternoon, Tell Us, Have You Started Physical Verification At Your End? # / Good Morning,if You Haven't Written Your Test, Please Log In To Write Your Test. / Good Afternoon,if You Haven't Written Your Test Please Log In Before 31st August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Afternoon, If You Haven't Written Your Tests, Please Log In To Write It Now by npowerng: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2017
Good Afternoon,
If you haven't written your tests, please log in to write it now.
#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Good Afternoon, If You Haven't Written Your Tests, Please Log In To Write It Now by kayojosephy(m): 8:48am On Sep 01, 2017
npowerng:
Good Afternoon,
If you haven't written your tests, please log in to write it now.
#NPowerNG
A great job you are doing here, I must comment and looking forward to you sorting out more of issues that we might encounter..
Now that the tests are over, what next, what are the documents to be presented for the physical verification, so that we can get them ready. I will also like to know how we can go about correcting some mistakes while registering like address issues, Local Govt of residence chosen wrongly and d likes.
My own issue is that of the address because as at time of registering I was having accommodation issue so I just have to leave my Lagos home address as I did not know my fate as at then, now I reside in Kwara in the Local Government Area I chose but with Lagos home Address.. Kindly help out on what to do next to correct this issue.
Re: Good Afternoon, If You Haven't Written Your Tests, Please Log In To Write It Now by Chyhappy: 9:17am On Sep 01, 2017
Npowerng please why are some people receiving their august stipend and others are not?
Re: Good Afternoon, If You Haven't Written Your Tests, Please Log In To Write It Now by npowerng: 8:16am On Sep 05, 2017
kayojosephy:

A great job you are doing here, I must comment and looking forward to you sorting out more of issues that we might encounter..
Now that the tests are over, what next, what are the documents to be presented for the physical verification, so that we can get them ready. I will also like to know how we can go about correcting some mistakes while registering like address issues, Local Govt of residence chosen wrongly and d likes.
My own issue is that of the address because as at time of registering I was having accommodation issue so I just have to leave my Lagos home address as I did not know my fate as at then, now I reside in Kwara in the Local Government Area I chose but with Lagos home Address.. Kindly help out on what to do next to correct this issue.
The Pre-selection Stage will likely commence at the END of September, 2017. When this stage commences, the list of pre-selected applicants will also be released to the public.
Re: Good Afternoon, If You Haven't Written Your Tests, Please Log In To Write It Now by npowerng: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2017
Chyhappy:
Npowerng please why are some people receiving their august stipend and others are not?
Sir be patient, You would receive your stipend soon.
Re: Good Afternoon, If You Haven't Written Your Tests, Please Log In To Write It Now by kolladey(m): 6:51pm On Sep 12, 2017
Re: Good Afternoon, If You Haven't Written Your Tests, Please Log In To Write It Now by npowerng: 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2017
kolladey:

Good day Sir,
I say job well done on this platform. I am one of the applicants for batch B npower teach,the batch that just concluded test. pls,here is my complaint, when I applied for the programme, my state and local government of residence was Ekiti state(ado LGA),and I think that is what you will use for deployment of the successful applicant,which by the Grace of God,I will be one of them. Sir,the challenge that I facing now is that I am not residing in Ekiti state now, so pls I want to change my state of residence to where I am presently residing, sir I hope that what I am requesting for is possible? If yes,pls direct me on how to go about it. Looking for your response sir. thanks so much .
Correction and updates of data has not commenced yet would commence at a date to be communicated later.
Re: Good Afternoon, If You Haven't Written Your Tests, Please Log In To Write It Now by kolladey(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2017
[
Re: Good Afternoon, If You Haven't Written Your Tests, Please Log In To Write It Now by ttime(m): 8:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
I reside in taraba state. I wrote the nteach exam. Pls what's next because I've not received any SMS or email.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Lng Test Invite For Operator Trainee / Coordinators Needed Nationwide / Distributors And Sales Reps Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.