Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? (35538 Views)

My Neighbor Has The Weirdest Marriage Ever / What Is The Weirdest Thing You Have Seen In Someone Else House? / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by correctguy101(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
OP, I couldn't continue reading after reading some of the few things she'd done, I'll tell you this.

You got yourself a mad woman. Maybe I can help you take care of your animals for I love animals a lot, only have phobias for creeping and crawling animals especially snakes though I eat the meat. lols.

PM me if you want your animals in safe hands. I love animals but note, don't even contact me if there's a dead or live snake there, except it's cooked or fried, lols.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by id4sho(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ten06:
I left PH at about 10pm for yenagoa Bayelsa State with my Highlander jeep, when I got to Rumuokoro I stopped to clean my windscreen when a young lady of about 32 approached me for a lift to Mbiama which I obliged.
When we got to Mbiama Junction where she was supposed to take another vehicle to warri the place was deserted with nobody in sight cos it was already past 11pm, she then pleaded with me to follow me to yenagoa to spend the night in my house, after considering her plight I agreed.
To cut a long story short, she slept in my ozer room and urinated twice on the bed.
Left with no option, the next day she washed my bedsheets, sun the foam and her clothes.
Before I return from the office she has gone to the shop close my to house to collect food stuff, her cream and other things for credit, she told them that she is my girlfriend. The worse part of it, she was wearing very old boxer and singlet going about in my area making friends and was telling them that she is my new girlfriend. It took me 3days before I'm able to push her out of my house
This one weak me, hope d credit wasn't much

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by id4sho(m): 3:26pm On Sep 02, 2017
bezimo:
There was this guy from China who I shared a house with a long time ago.
He put books inside freezer!!! Na so I open mouth confuse.lol
Are you kidding me, na Sahara or kalahari desert. Hehehe
Na 4 9ja

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by Tellemall: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2017
chiraqDemon:

Did u inform her that she was meant to come and be ur house girl. If she taya u just tell am say she must start to de contribute or u free her to lazy around. I won't go to somebody's house and start washing plate and sweeping because in staying with u for a bit, I'll just make sure I clean up after my own self so I don't add extra work to your own.

Nigerians will expect you to take over the running of their household if for any reason you visit them(eg. A one night stop over). It's almost as though they've waited their whole lives for your arrival. The guy you quoted is one of them with that absurd thinking. They imagine a slave has arrived. Strange.

Best you stay at a hotel to avoid them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by Tellemall: 3:34pm On Sep 02, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Back then there's this friend I had that would just enter my parent's house and start opening all the pots and freezer and b4 u know it he will just come and ask u what about that soup in the pot. Even the day I took him to my uncle's place I just saw the guy coming out of kitchen saying i should help him ask my uncle's wife about the soup in the freezers I just had to spark for the guy whether he doesn't have manners. That's how we stopped being friends

Lol. Is there a human like this? Hilarious.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by Evangelio(m): 3:37pm On Sep 02, 2017
Acidosis:

juvenile corruption

grin grin grin
it's been here since Adam.
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by collinsVP: 3:49pm On Sep 02, 2017
chiraqDemon:
Back then there's this friend I had that would just enter my parent's house and start opening all the pots and freezer and b4 u know it he will just come and ask u what about that soup in the pot. Even the day I took him to my uncle's place I just saw the guy coming out of kitchen saying i should help him ask my uncle's wife about the soup in the freezers I just had to spark for the guy whether he doesn't have manners. That's how we stopped being friends

Crazy!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by harriet412(f): 4:46pm On Sep 02, 2017
ochardbaby:
A big uncle those day will come home and tell dad and mom, your kids are not mannered, they don't have respect.

They are eating too much,this one,that's me look like say he dey smoke Igbo. Fast forward to 2 years later,new government in power and their house have to go,for road expansions,so they came living with us.

I was in my room smoking my lala and he next thin wey I hear Na noise @ Big uncle room. As person wey dey on him own,I just lay low until my young ones starts laughing hard. When I enter room .......... uncle eyes dey read... why ?

Uncle wife Na Jackie Chan. Slaps and kick boxing he caught uncle smoking Weed.

Since then we have become Bob and Rita Marley.

Kikikikikikikikiuku grin grin

Boss, buh u no say smoking no g0od undecided
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by harriet412(f): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nukualofa:
I invited a family into my house because they were evicted by the landlord. The next thing they don't want to leave after the one week i gave them and they started hatching plan on how to take over my house from me.

I had to remind them that beneath this docile and quiet guy is someone that can sit down and watch a kid bleed to death.

They fled when i gave them the first hit

Watch a kid bleed to death shocked
oga u fit kill o undecided

Biko, what was the first hit, I'm interested cheesy cheesy
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by Nukualofa: 4:56pm On Sep 02, 2017
harriet412:

continue reading and you will see my response
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by 1Sharon(f): 4:59pm On Sep 02, 2017
Papaaldrich:
One relative tried molesting my little sister,but em body tell am by the time em receive rapid slaps from me.y'all beware who you let into your home.

Only slaps? undecided
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by harriet412(f): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
glosplendid:
A stranger I just met at night...and was stranded...I took the highest risk by accommodating him..i went and bought dettol soup for him to bathe with..cos the guy was woozing bad...and he sounds good and so intelligent...though I couldn't sleep all night..i was busy doing something that will keep me awake till following morning...because I wanted travelling in the morning longstory short...I went to take my bathe...the guy took my transport fare and my phone..made away with my pause..and left me damn stranded...the worst was that...I don't hav no number to call for help...the only number on my head was my ex own..i gats boro phone to call..i didn't even let him know how I lost my fone and money...cos I know he will say am stupid...well..he later helped me out wit some money that I used for my trip..my dear...the thing dey me like nollywood...buh it was a big lesson..by the way I never stoped helping..buh I am applying xtra caution now..buh I don't like sharing this..cos I don't want people to blame me by helping someone I don't know

Bae, u have mind to accommodate a male stranger, biko don't do it again for ur safety...
anyways u have a good heart.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by Renegadefrank(m): 5:20pm On Sep 02, 2017
I asked a friend who needed a job after getting laid off, to come stay with me for a month as he tried seeking other jobs. I gave him a room and stocked the house with food to last a month before travelling, only to come back after a week to find all my food gone and my personal bathing sponge being used by him. I just weak, give am ultimatum because he made it worse by telling me he wasn't interested in getting a job again. He, instead wanted me to help him start a business like say I be Father Christmas. The Dude woke up this morning begin 'kabash' till afternoon, without talking to me or answering my greetings, say him dey vex for me.

11 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 02, 2017
chiraqDemon:

This one point here is too important. Can't trust anybody around my siblings. I know what "aunties" did to me when I was a kid

So this 'Aunties' thing is real. I only know of 'Uncles' ooo, may God have mercy! I bless God I wasn't victimized at any point in my life.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by Nukualofa: 5:28pm On Sep 02, 2017
harriet412:

Let me send you a PM for us to continue the discuss
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by harriet412(f): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Lol , all these comment gat me laughing cheesy cheesy

Mine, my mum's "old" friend would come visiting unannounced, not only that she would start selecting my clothes to take telling me that I don't have a younger sis to pass on to .. This same woman would go and remove soup from the freezer and put inside her bag, she'd not even remember to bring bk the plate and she comes every weekend...
my mother told her to stop coming, she did not listen.

My dad threatened to arrest her if she steps foot in our house

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by oake(m): 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
Renegadefrank:
I asked a friend who needed a job after getting laid off, to come stay with me for a month as he tried seeking other jobs. I gave him a room and stocked the house with food to last a month before travelling, only to come back after a week to find all my food gone and my personal bathing sponge being used by him. I just weak, give am ultimatum because he made it worse by telling me he wasn't interested in getting a job again. He, instead wanted me to help him start a business like say I be Father Christmas. The Dude woke up this morning begin 'kabash' till afternoon, without talking to me or answering my greetings, say him dey vex for me.

And you still keep accommodating him? Watch your back dude!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by phlamesG: 6:06pm On Sep 02, 2017
Narldon:

OP, Did you bother to ask if I've Eaten this Morning?

No! You did not.. cry

Instead, You're asking me about "WEIRD THINGS"

Biko, I'm not feeling fine

You're cute shocked
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by baracutie(f): 6:14pm On Sep 02, 2017
kissJst Came To Read Comment!Abeg Hit Likes If No Be Only Me Waka Come

17 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by glosplendid(f): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2017
harriet412:

Bae, u have mind to accommodate a male stranger, biko don't do it again for ur safety...
anyways u have a good heart.
careful is the word...thanks dear
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by glosplendid(f): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
Hahahahahahaha...that aunty sha
harriet412:
Lol , all these comment gat me laughing cheesy cheesy

Mine, my mum's "old" friend would come visiting unannounced, not only that she would start selecting my clothes to take telling me that I don't have a younger sis to pass on to .. This same woman would go and remove soup from the freezer and put inside her bag, she'd not even remember to bring bk the plate and she comes every weekend...
my mother told her to stop coming, she did not listen.

My dad threatened to arrest her if she steps foot in our house
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by Renegadefrank(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
oake:

And you still keep accommodating him? Watch your back dude!
Thanks but he leaves tomorrow. It's a mistake I don't plan on repeating.

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by Lordtunji(m): 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
Housed 2 classmates for a night, they ended up spending the whole session, that was the most difficult year in the university, worst part, they don't usually bring food and hardly do anything, i just used maturity to carry through. Since then, i promised myself NEVER to accommodate anyone again, and if i ll do, the person must agree with me that it wont be more than the agreed night, nothing more

6 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 02, 2017
One somebody ( ayam not going to mention any name o so I don't enter more wahala again) one somebody sha that will wait till i step out of my house and come and be pawing through my personal stuff like we wear thesame size of pant. Weird somebody

1 Like

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by chiraqDemon(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
Tellemall:

Nigerians will expect you to take over the running of their household if for any reason you visit them(eg. A one night stop over). It's almost as though they've waited their whole lives for your arrival. The guy you quoted is one of them with that absurd thinking. They imagine a slave has arrived. Strange.

Best you stay at a hotel to avoid them.
As in eh, they will expect u to wake up b4 them and sweep and mop the floor, cook breakfast for them and then worship them when they wake up

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by chiraqDemon(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
id4sho:

This one weak me, hope d credit wasn't much
Someone of about 32 urinating 2x on the bed.
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by CynthiaChi(f): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
A coursemate came one evening to do some group reading before our exams the next day.... After a while of reading, she started removing wrapper, hair net and a nightie from her bag..... Me and my roomie were baffled, she hadn't mentioned she would be passing the night with us.... Then she refused to let us sleep by playing music all through the night

9 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by Ademoore07(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2017
Mine was a different case. I paid a friend a visit in Oshogbo. On d quest to spend d night with him, I was shocked to know he is gay. In d middle of the night, he felt aroused and started caressing my prick. I responded and stop him from d rubbish. He was embarrassed. In fact, I left d place as early as 6am the 2nd day. Till now, we ain't chatting. He was d first person I knew to be gay, in fact I was one of those who use to say Nigerian guys can't be gay.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by Greenbullet(m): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2017
Ademoore07:
Mine was a different case. I paid a friend a visit in Oshogbo. On d quest to spend d night with him, I was shocked to know he is gay. In d middle of the night, he felt aroused and started caressing my prick. I responded and stop him from d rubbish. He was embarrassed. In fact, I left d place as early as 6am the 2nd day. Till now, we ain't chatting. He was d first person I knew to be gay, in fact I was one of those who use to say Nigerian guys can't be gay.
Chineke!

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by stilldoingokay(f): 10:19pm On Sep 02, 2017
Papaaldrich:
One relative tried molesting my little sister,but em body tell am by the time em receive rapid slaps from me.y'all beware who you let into your home.

this your own worst past Nigeria problem oooh
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by stilldoingokay(f): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nukualofa:
I invited a family into my house because they were evicted by the landlord. The next thing they don't want to leave after the one week i gave them and they started hatching plan on how to take over my house from me.

I had to remind them that beneath this docile and quiet guy is someone that can sit down and watch a kid bleed to death.

hahahaha guy you wicked ooh
Re: What's The Weirdest Thing A Guest Has Done In Your House? by stilldoingokay(f): 10:54pm On Sep 02, 2017
Nukualofa:

hahahaha guy you wicked ooh you scared the shit out of them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Nigerian Guys Are Refusing To Marry / My Mom Is Missing / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.