Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage (54597 Views)

Tiktoker, Bhadie Kelly, Goes Viral On Tiktok For Her Beauty And Big Buttocks / I Am Proud Of My Big Buttocks – Former Deputy Minister ,victoria Hamah / Nneka Miriam Onwuzuligbo Dies During Buttocks Enlargement Surgery By Dr. Anu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by hatchy(f): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2017
Why is everybody bashing this guy for God sake!
He came out open to tell the whole world what he passed thru in his marriage and also to serve as an eye opener to others so as not to fall into same kind of mistake, instead of commending and encouraging him,we call him names.

Most guys who are calling him all sort of names are even in the worse marriage but decide to keep low out of shame of what relatives and friends would say,while some ladies who choose fine face,money and fame are suffering in silence.

Mr Fine Face,God will see you thru and give you peace in your marriage since you have realized your mistakes,for as you make your bed so shall you lay on it.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by BluntBoy(m): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2017
I know that woman. She is very loose.
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by mixter(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

After enjoying her buttocks and hips .

sense fall on all useless men out there
I hail o babe. Amen to your prayers. Sometimes you really can't blame men. Men are moved by what they see. The big buttocks ,hips and cleavage are all men see. But there's more that meets the eye.
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by NOTPUSHOVER(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2017
BABE, TAKE AM EASY! NO GO FART FOR WHERE YOU DEY QUARREL

Evaberry:

After enjoying her buttocks and hips

sucking everywhere dry, it's that time your eyes opened abi..

we keep telling men to look beyond facials

we keep telling them beauty fades

we keep telling them to hook that babe who isn't a bambi

but no they won't hear, they will rather go for the one that will give them different positions on the bed, the 1 with the pretty face and the hourglass figure, the one who cares more about her skin than goals later they will come around and start complaining.

Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by Greatgrandson(m): 11:42am On Sep 01, 2017
hatchy:
Why is everybody bashing this guy for God sake!
He came out open to tell the whole world what he passed thru in his marriage and also to serve as an eye opener to others so as not to fall into same kind of mistake, instead of commending and encouraging him,we call him names.

Most guys who are calling him all sort of names are even in the worse marriage but decide to keep low out of shame of what relatives and friends would say,while some ladies who choose fine face,money and fame are suffering in silence.

Mr Fine Face,God will see you thru and give you peace in your marriage since you have realized your mistakes,for as you make your bed so shall you lay on it.
Well said bro!

Many are suffering and dying in most marriages silently.
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by israelmao(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2017
Men both spiritual and non-spiritual count ladies with hour-glass shape a delight to behold but most often forgetting that there is something more perfect to check out for than the perfect shape-the CHARACTER.
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by Udokang1(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Where is the ass and hips?
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by SmartyPants(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

but no they won't hear, they will rather go for the one that will give them different positions on the bed, the 1 with the pretty face and the hourglass figure, the one who cares more about her skin than goals later they will come around and start complaining.

If you think about it, that is what we majorly need from women.

Your goals will not put food on the table, i will still do that. Women scarcely have good advice to give a man since usually they tend to marry up, so the man is usually wiser and more knowledgeable. So your good character and serious mindedness may make you a great friend but friendship can be obtained easily whereas sex is restricted to marriage, provided one is a faithful man.

Good character is nice but we only live once and we deserve to have great sex with a beautiful woman. Even if her beauty fades, the memories won't!
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by patola080(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2017
Useless tin in 4gt to add make up too but cum to think of it now dat all most 89% of tin some of our ladies re using is fake how re we guys re going to know wc one is good of dem
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by Burgerlomo: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2017
That's what usually happened when someone think or reasoning through his dick.
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2017
beautiful232:

in what way pls?

Some are too reluctant to be open to guys who don't give them good first impression, most of you ladies fall for impression, a non necessarily true one, I don't know if you get me
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by WilliamPossible(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Who da fucck is funny face?
komot for there.
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by castrol180(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

It pain you? You must be an ugly ass and a jealous type for this your comment...
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by beautiful232(f): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Some are too reluctant to be open to guys who don't give them good first impression, most of you ladies fall for impression, a non necessarily true one, I don't know if you get me

ok
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by israelmao(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2017
When next you see or look and admire firm breasts and well-rounded buttocks never forget to draw their graphs of diminishing return because everything seen is meant to last forever.
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by donogaga(m): 12:08pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

Hahahahahaha.

Calm down.
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by IamSINZ(m): 12:37pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:

Yes, I'm an alumni of your school.
Couldn't say that in romance section wink
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by nNEOo(m): 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

Haba mama easy nah grin grin grin
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by Humility017(m): 12:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
israelmao:
Men both spiritual and non-spiritual count ladies with hour-glass shape a delight to behold but most often forgetting that there is something more perfect to check out for than the perfect shape-the CHARACTER.

you're very right bro.....
my cousin brother ...advised me one day
never to make marital decisions solely on the beauty of a woman...
the foremost quality to consider is character and compactibility....
beauty fades...this i believe because his marriage have been blossom over 10 years now...
I have lived them before...I know what he means....
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by Humility017(m): 12:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

dear....don't mind those bashing you...what you wrote make so much sense...I learnt from it...
except from your last sentence....

nice one
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by leathalbeast: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
vanderbolt:
Funny face I must tell you the truth. Your experience is what we the men in Ghana here face. The women here love testing different joystick they don't stick to one man. Very difficult to listen to advise. Very funny people to live with. . Sorry brooo. Think twice next time
stupid crap from a dirty Nigerian like you. when we talk about promiscuity Nigerian women are the queens so don't come here and talk sh1t about my women. 1diot like you. your women are everywhere in Ghana selling themselves just for Penny yet you didn't notice. how senseless can you be?
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
IamSINZ:

Yes, I'm an alumni of your school.

Couldn't say that in romance section wink
You dey fear or you are not proud of imsu. Na education?
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by IamSINZ(m): 1:30pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
You dey fear or you are not proud of imsu. Na education?

Fear wetin? I just don't want folks there to know where I schooled. Price of being popular.

Yes, what dept are you?
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by crunchyg: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
I am really ashamed of you
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by 9jatatafo(m): 2:18pm On Sep 01, 2017
When you let your eyes and prick control you
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by patonyx1: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2017
The truth is that these things happen, even till tomorrow. Vice versa to men and women.

Our main objective is to seek God's guidance in the quest of searching for a life partner.

God help us all.
Cheers!

mazimee:
What a silly reason. Boobs, Ass and hips can lead you to anywhere, but marriage shouldn't be one of the destinations.

Very silly.
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by einsteine(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
He wouldn't be the last to be deceived by same.
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by mark2sunny(m): 3:54pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:

So you are not endowed.
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by Emmioo(m): 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2017
Hmm, this is why i have decided to marry my flat booty girl. Am on point.
Re: Funny Face: Big Buttocks & Hips Led Me Into Useless Marriage by LordBaelish: 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2017
beautiful232:
good for him cause these days guys only love sexy body and beautiful face that they don't even look or mind the character forgetting that those things will fade away...Sorry o

Keep on consoling yourself.

MOST OF THE UGLY GIRLS HAVE UGLY CHARACTERS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umarudeen Kayode, Davido's Crew Member Was A US Military Officer (Photos) / Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.