Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? (1571 Views)

Guy Do You Enjoy Sucking Boobs / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Bestie93(m): 11:24pm On Aug 31, 2017
When a guy is not fully ready to settle down but fell in love with a special babe that's eager to marry, what should the dude do in order to make her wait for him for a year.
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2017
If she can't wait let her go! There are many fishes in the sea.

3 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by RoyalBlak007: 11:26pm On Aug 31, 2017
♤ Plañt a

♤ seed ín hër gringrin
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2017
The best is not to make marriage promises 'cause the future is unpredictable.
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by chuks34(m): 11:32pm On Aug 31, 2017
Impregnate her
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Oyiboman69: 11:36pm On Aug 31, 2017
C
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Oyiboman69: 11:47pm On Aug 31, 2017
chuks34:
Impregnate her

Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by DarkMagic(m): 11:54pm On Aug 31, 2017
If she is not ready to wait...
Let her go... tongue
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Jephz(m): 12:06am On Sep 01, 2017
Mavin1:
na that talk Make my guy catch crayfish

3 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Jephz(m): 12:09am On Sep 01, 2017
turn her to Lord of the ring..... engage her.........

but....but..... don't do it .. ...... if she can't wait. ..then let her go!! !!
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by chuks34(m): 12:19am On Sep 01, 2017
Oyiboman69:

U get sense at all?
Abi u dey learn how
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Benekruku(m): 12:37am On Sep 01, 2017
chuks34:
Impregnate her

Better women no dey quickly carry belle, Na all this slay mama`s dey carry belle anyhow like pig.

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Nobody: 1:55am On Sep 01, 2017
men truly are scum

she should wait for you so that when you are ready

you can dump her and go for someone younger and start saying she's too old her pussy is no longer tight etc

leave her to marry someone else na
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Zeze06(m): 6:37am On Sep 01, 2017
Keep loving her....(convert the love to gifts sometimes)

Stay close to her(same city)

See her very often......(tailgate her like your life depends on it, it's not foolishness, it will help)

Don't keep her for too long.... (Marry her soon)

....you are welcome
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Bestie93(m): 8:13am On Sep 01, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
Zeze06:
Keep loving her....(convert the love to gifts sometimes)

Stay close to her(same city)

See her very often......(tailgate her like your life depends on it, it's not foolishness, it will help)

Don't keep her for too long.... (Marry her soon)

....you are welcome
I think this will help
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by babyfaceafrica: 9:13am On Sep 01, 2017
Is she the only one?.. If she can't wait..leave her!!!!
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 01, 2017
Bestie93:
When a guy is not fully ready to settle down but fell in love with a special babe that's eager to marry, what should the dude do in order to make her wait for him for a year.

Impregnant her trust me for 9 months she's going no where , technically 9 months is practically like a year esp in some companies. You are welcome bro
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Zeze06(m): 10:19am On Sep 01, 2017
It will definitely help.... smiley

Bestie93:
[color=#006600][/color]
I think this will help
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by HayZee06(m): 10:31am On Sep 01, 2017
Beware of desperate ladies. My 2cents
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by gentlegenius(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2017
Bestie93:
Desperation is a danger sign... Any lady that can't wait for you to marry her is either too old or too desperate. You should let her go if any of these is correct.
It seems your problem is the opposite of what I am facing. Your girl is ready for what you are not ready for while I am here trying to commit myself to a girl I love but she is understandably not ready to handle such commitment.

2 Likes

Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by muller101(m): 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
Op never in ur life try that . Except future civilization depends on both of you.
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by mular(m): 1:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Pay her Bride price and continued to hustle,but don't take her home,just continue to see her like the woman u will still marry
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:
men truly are scum

you can dump her and go for someone younger and start saying she's too old her pussy is no longer tight etc

I think nairalanders need "dislike" option so we can express disgust @ some unguarded comment(s).
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by sweetmaami(f): 1:16pm On Sep 01, 2017
the wait game is a risky one

I don't like risk
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Oyiboman69: 2:17pm On Sep 01, 2017
chuks34:
U get sense at all? Abi u dey learn how
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by babyfaceafrica: 2:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Evaberry:
men truly are scum

your face sentence is unnecessary...at least be sensible once in a while
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 01, 2017
Mavin1:
Abi, but for some people some fishes are special and can't be replaced.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Abi, but for some people some fishes are special and can't be replaced.
If the said woman is truly in love with him, I don't see what will stop her just to wait for a year!
My advise: Let her go! cool
Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 01, 2017
Mavin1:

If the said woman is truly in love with him, I don't see what will stop her just to wait for a year!
My advise: Let her go! cool
Y'all be screaming let her go, let her go, its not easy to let go for some people and finding a replacement is always difficult especially now wey single guys plenty for street.

1 Like

Re: What Can A Guy Do To Make A Lady Wait For Him For Marriage? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Y'all be screaming let her go, let her go, its not easy to let go for some people and finding a replacement is always difficult especially now wey single guys plenty for street.
So what are you insinuating? He should marry her now? Do you know his financial status?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Parting Sex With Ex, A Seed For Adultery!! / Twitter User Outs Ladies Who Give Head 'with Teeth' & Blame Guys For Bad Sex / Your Best Friend Fell In Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.